No gains effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains effect

This is more a semi-theory. Most of you may know this facts.

I think that many people that engage in PE are allready conditioned.

Why are they conditioned when they just start PE?

I think that by 'just' 'light' forms of PE(masturbate, edge) over long periods of time(more than a few months) and/or with high frequency/intensity is conditioning the penis.

So how dose this effect gains. Well simple. Being conditioned requires a diffrent approach whit PE. The approach needed I think is closer to that in the Advenced section.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

eh...I don't know. I'd have to disagree here. Masturbation is a completely different animal from jelqing, for example.

I think if just straight-up masturbation conditioned your penis for PE, there would be no such thing has overtraining, OR...overtraining would be much harder to achieve. Because let's face it...the typical young male (13-25) jerks off daily, sometimes more than once, the youngers for up to 3-4 times a day. I know I used to jerk off like fiend but have recently learned to control the desire, and I'm only 19. The "after-feeling" I get from jelqing is completely different from masturbation.

Comment

Ok maybe I am wrong, but I still think that there are people that get conditioned from edging and masturbation. Like there are people that have a curve of the penis because of the grip and force used on masturbation/edging.
      VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Jerking off doesn't seem to me to be enough to change the CC/CS volumes. (Usually) You're not introducing unusual pressures such as with jelqing, clamping and the like and not for the periods of time/intensities. My understanding is that it's very common for one side of the penis to have a different volume from the other. I guessed it was sort of like your right foot being larger than your left.

Comment

Unless you regularly use a death grip while masturbating, I highly doubt it can condition your penis against making PE gains.
          Everyone dies...
          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I must doubt this as well, I did much extended masturbating sessions before I became aware of PE, and still managed to overtrain with the newbie-routine.

However it raises a question, what is the actual thing happening in your penis when you condition it?
            05-15-2008 BPEL 14,5 cm/5,7" MSG 11,45 cm/4,5"
            08-31-2008 BPEL 16,5 cm/6.5" MSG 12 cm/4,7"
            02-26-2009 BPEL 17,2 cm/6,8" MSG 12 cm/4,7"

Remek: "They came, they thought, they gained."

Comment

Working...
            X