Proof That Penis Exercises Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof That Penis Exercises Work

I don't know if this has been posted, but it makes for a very interesting read.

Press Release - Natural penis enlargement methods under clinical study

So for any newbies (like myself) that may be doubting it, this really does puts any doubts to rest.
    Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

This article is poorly written, bogus and a thinly disguised ad for the JesExtender.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      This article is poorly written, bogus and a thinly disguised ad for the JesExtender.
      Absolutely. It has "affiliate" written all over it.

Comment

suspect

thought that a little on the first paragraph, this part wasnt thought through or edited correctly and im even pissed

"Since the persons who were successful in this methods didn’t even told a word about the secret of their success,"
        BPEL 7.0
        EG 7.0

Comment

The site it's on is a "press release site". It uses the member-provided "information" to bury links to ads. If you rollover the links within the text they have nothing to do with the press releases' content.

I don't know why the original poster suggests this puts anything to rest. The writer of the release doesn't have a command of the language or the facts and simply ends with a plug for an extender.

Comment

Working...
          X