My silicone injection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My silicone injection

As some of you may know I had silicone injection into my penis 7/26/12 it may end up as a mistake, we will see. I hope not. I am posting my experience for those of you who are interested. I got great length gains from loosing wt and hanginga bit over 1.5 in but my girth would not get above 4.5 in. So when my wife left out of town for a week I did something I am starting to second guess. Not because it has been a bad experience, just that I really didn't do much research it was just an impulse thing.

So it has been four days and as of now I have had no real pain or discomfort. As of this morning I was .5 in girth gain not sure if it will stay, I will keep you posted. I was also about 80% erect. I am going to postpone my second treatment that was set for this Thursday. I want to use it before I keep going. If it ends up a mistake I don't want to compound it.

I will post pictures in a few weeks if and only if the results are good or bad. I will not post if it is no change.

If you are not interested in this, then don't read it. And keep your coments to yourself.

Hey, longtime lurker, thought I'd register & post something I noticed. Honestly to help you out.

Was your consultation free? I read your other thread and it looks like you had the procedure the same day. If you have 2 minutes of free time, I'd check out this Youtube clip of the doctor specifically stating that in that instance, you should not have paid anything. And if you did, you should get a refund.
    Hair Transplant Lies, Fibs, and Fables PART I.wmv - YouTube
    Please check out part 1:15 - 3:15

Good luck, all of this stuff is crazy so I hope you pull through just fine!
    IsoLigs
    Last edited by IsoLigs; 07-30-2012, 11:07 PM.

Comment

You say you want to use it first? I'm assuming you mean after a reasonable down time for healing? I mean I can understand you trying to surprise your wife and all but not at the expense of your dick.

I suggest getting it out of the way and calling her up to tell her what you did. Don't be tempted to hide it, less likely you'll do something stupid and use it before its ready. Call her up let her know and let her get her head around the idea before you just show up with a fatter dick. Shes going to know. The sooner you let her know the better if you ask me.

Another question how long did they tell you not to us it?

You realize your going to most likely catch a lot of wife agro off of this. Even if the end results are good shes going to let you have it on the way.

Hope this ends up being what you wished for.

peace
      I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

Originally posted by IsoLigs View Post
        Hey, longtime lurker, thought I'd register & post something I noticed. Honestly to help you out.

Was your consultation free? I read your other thread and it looks like you had the procedure the same day. If you have 2 minutes of free time, I'd check out this Youtube clip of the doctor specifically stating that in that instance, you should not have paid anything. And if you did, you should get a refund.
        Hair Transplant Lies, Fibs, and Fables PART I.wmv - YouTube
        1:15 - 3:15

Good luck, all of this stuff is crazy so I hope you pull through just fine!
        No fee, we had consult on the phone.

Comment

Was the phone consult same day? Probably not, but I was just trying to save you some cash

Anyways, I agree with Chargit, you should talk to your wife about this sooner than later.

Hope everything works out!

Comment

Originally posted by Chargeit View Post
            You say you want to use it first? I'm assuming you mean after a reasonable down time for healing? I mean I can understand you trying to surprise your wife and all but not at the expense of your dick.

I suggest getting it out of the way and calling her up to tell her what you did. Don't be tempted to hide it, less likely you'll do something stupid and use it before its ready. Call her up let her know and let her get her head around the idea before you just show up with a fatter dick. Shes going to know. The sooner you let her know the better if you ask me.

Another question how long did they tell you not to us it?

You realize your going to most likely catch a lot of wife agro off of this. Even if the end results are good shes going to let you have it on the way.

Hope this ends up being what you wished for.

peace
            Lol, she is home now. She knows, it's kind of hard to hide it. I sleep naked and my penis is warpped. I can't hide anything from my wife for long. She is great, she just said your crazy. She is used to it I bought a house and many cars without telling her unitll I did it. Hell I got off the phone one day and told her we were moving 1200 miles away. I think she is excited about having a thick one.

He said not to use it for 10 to 14 days, the longer the better.

Comment

other then growing somethign that isn't there (like a 3rd thumb for gamers) i still say almost any body mod can be done with just the body or a temp external aid.
              7.17.2012 (start)
              BPEL:5 3/4
              EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
              BPEL:6 1/2
              EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

Originally posted by IsoLigs View Post
                Was the phone consult same day? Probably not, but I was just trying to save you some cash

Anyways, I agree with Chargit, you should talk to your wife about this sooner than later.

Hope everything works out!
                No it wasn't the same day. I think it was two or three days.

Comment

Well now that it is done I do wish the best for you. Good luck.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    Well now that it is done I do wish the best for you. Good luck.

Thank you, I hope I don't need luck

Comment

lol. Nice. Making sure man. I know us guys with our pride can do some pretty foolish things.

Have fun with that extra girth
                      I must be at Mcdonalds because I'm loving it! :D

http://www.amazon.com/Are-You-Big-En...is+enlargement A easy to understand beginners guide to PE for your kindle device.

Comment

This morning the swelling is down and the bruseing is almost gone. I measured at the thickest part and my gains have went down a bit. It measured just under 5 girth no length gains. I guess if I keep the almost .5 in that would be good. From some of the people I talked to I was hoping for more like 5.25. Erect it looks great, cold flacid looks funny still. Although I really do not care what it looks like flacid. I am doing this for performance. I want to keep the wife happy

Comment

Out of curiousity how much did this cost and what increases were you told to expect? How permanent is it?
                          4/13/11 NBPEL 5.125" FL 4.5"
                          10/7/11 NBPEL 6.81" FL 5.5" BPEL 7.13" BPFSL 7.88"
                          Goal NBPEL 7",Girth 5.5"
                          It's coming along just nicely. Thank you PEGym.com

View progress at https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...y-journey.html

Comment

good luck man i'll be reading. Will it make the erection mushy at all?

Comment

Originally posted by funflyer View Post
                              Out of curiousity how much did this cost and what increases were you told to expect? How permanent is it?
                              It was 5k. The Dr. Told me he would like to see between .25 on the low end and .5 is not unreasonable. One guy I spoke to gained almost an inch the first time. Another said .75. The Dr. Said it was possible but not realistic. I am told it is permanent gains. As far as mushy when erect, not at all. He did tell me if I do to many treatments it could happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X