Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MoS "Mandingo Stretch" Anybody tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MoS "Mandingo Stretch" Anybody tried it?

Ultimate PE exercise(MANDINGO SECRET) - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Apologies for posting this from another site, but they seem to be raving about it. Anybody on here tried it and most importantly does anyone know how to do it?
    Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Haha,I remmember this one. Its called the "Without a video=Impossible" stretch due to its complexity.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
      Haha,I remmember this one. Its called the "Without a video=Impossible" stretch due to its complexity.

Lol. Yeah I know what mean, I looked through the thread and it's like "bend your hand round your dick, rotate it a 180 degrees, twist it to the left slightly, then pull" Haha. Someone has altered it though and created a "Power Assist" stretch, you know anything about that?

Cheers
      Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

Intresting thrade.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Roc248 View Post
          Lol. Yeah I know what mean, I looked through the thread and it's like "bend your hand round your dick, rotate it a 180 degrees, twist it to the left slightly, then pull" Haha. Someone has altered it though and created a "Power Assist" stretch, you know anything about that?

Cheers
          If I recall right it was no other than Redzulu (Great guy at MOS)
          Here is the thread : Blue_Whale's length secret made more intense - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
          Start:2008-10-4
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I just finished reading the thread, there isn't enough information for me to feel that this is a stretch worth doing immediately. It seems childish to guarantee 1" in one month regardless of anything. There is information given about how to do it, but nothing substantial about the results. I'll say it might work and it might not. If I were a beginner I wouldn't want to begin with a stretch as risky as that. If you note in the diagram the glans of the penis is being not only touched, it's being gripped and pressed down a little bit.

And as I have said before, I'll say it again, there is nothing to back up these claims. In a month or so, maybe someone will have gained an inch. But if they're doing other exercises and stretches what are the gains attributed to?
            "Why pay for what you can get free"
            How PE Works
            (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
            (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
            (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
            "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
            PE90X Routine

Comment

Originally posted by meatus333 View Post
              ok guys i think i got this. I'll try to explain this in the best way i can. I played around with my dick for a while and I got a pretty intense stretch from this. ok here it goes.

1. have you palm facing you as if your reading something from your palm keep the 4 fingers straight with your thumb up as if giving an open palmed "thumbs up"

2. place the hand with the open palm and "thumbs up" over the top of the shaft, I found that pressing in the top of the shaft with the pinky-side of the palm gives more leverage and a stronger, cleaner, more controlled stretch.

3. with your other free hand, pull your dick head into the crevice of your index finger and thumb & grip it. this is all you need to do with the other free hand. it's free to rest now.

4. The stretching part is the easiest part as all you have to do is close your 4 fingers so you have a fist, and literally just rotate your wrist so that your thumb is being lured into the stomach.

thats basically it. I did 15-20 second reps. I didn't find it as "painful" as blue whale said but it definitley is a strong stretch. i like the control it yields.

Another thing I discovered is that if you grip lower than the head it can give an INSANE stretch that you feel all the way to your ass. also although it can be done with one hand i found that adding the other helps with stability and force.

feel free to correct me/straighten me out as this is just my understanding from all the descriptions so far.

hope it helps
              That is the best description I found. Try it out, we'll see how it goes.
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

This stretch sounds interesting...I'll give it a try and see if I like it.
                Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

I've tried this stretch since that thread first appeared over a month ago. I've even made numerous comments in that thread including my recent report of some modest gains during this short time I've been incorporating this stretch as part of my basic program.
                  Starting Stats
                  NBPEL-6"
                  MSEG-5"

Current Stats
                  NBPEL-7.25"
                  MSEG-5.3"
                  BG-5.7"

Goal
                  As much as possible

Comment

Sounds good, but someone needs to make a video of this one; the description is complicated. I'll need to wait a couple of months anyway before I qualify for these advanced moves.

Comment

For the old-timers, and generally more knowledgeable members here, is there any concern while doing this stretch that you're applying pressure to the top of your penis (I used to think that was a no-no).

Comment

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
                        For the old-timers, and generally more knowledgeable members here, is there any concern while doing this stretch that you're applying pressure to the top of your penis (I used to think that was a no-no).
                        As I said, when this thread first came about. Applying a grip directly on the glans is very dangerous; the glans is the most sensitive part of the penis. Because of the way the exercise is done I would not recommend this to any newcomers to PE.
                        How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

This stretch is indeed pretty intense, but like other exercises, you'll get used to it. Just go easy at first and gradually increase the time under stress and/or the pulling tension. I've been doing sessions of 10-15 minutes.....with each session broken down into "reps" where I hold each stretch for 45 seconds. On one rep, I'll grab just under the glans, bundle, then do the wrist rotation as described. Then on other reps, I'll grab at mid-shaft, bundle, then do the wrist rotation for an even more intense stretch.

I do 10-15 minutes of this then I go into my wet jelq for 10 minutes before stopping for the morning. Then, later in the day or later that same night, I'll do another 15 minutes session made up of these reps that I described. I do two days on....one day off. I've only been using this stretch since late March, but I have noticed a slight increase in flaccid and, like I reported in the MOS thread, a slight gain in NBPEL....from just under 7" (6.9"???) to now having visibly cleared the 7" line. My goal for now is 7.5" then I want to focus on some girth work for a while.
                          Starting Stats
                          NBPEL-6"
                          MSEG-5"

Current Stats
                          NBPEL-7.25"
                          MSEG-5.3"
                          BG-5.7"

Goal
                          As much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Powers View Post
                            This stretch is indeed pretty intense, but like other exercises, you'll get used to it. Just go easy at first and gradually increase the time under stress and/or the pulling tension. I've been doing sessions of 10-15 minutes.....with each session broken down into "reps" where I hold each stretch for 45 seconds. On one rep, I'll grab just under the glans, bundle, then do the wrist rotation as described. Then on other reps, I'll grab at mid-shaft, bundle, then do the wrist rotation for an even more intense stretch.

I do 10-15 minutes of this then I go into my wet jelq for 10 minutes before stopping for the morning. Then, later in the day or later that same night, I'll do another 15 minutes session made up of these reps that I described. I do two days on....one day off. I've only been using this stretch since late March, but I have noticed a slight increase in flaccid and, like I reported in the MOS thread, a slight gain in NBPEL....from just under 7" (6.9"???) to now having visibly cleared the 7" line. My goal for now is 7.5" then I want to focus on some girth work for a while.
                            \

After reading the posts of the source of this exercise and who he named it after, also, the lack of information as far as a recommended routine (set, rep, time, intensity), I find myself skeptical. I've looked on the forum where this thread started, and no one has mentioned an inch in a month or an inch in two.

Let's get real, if you did gain an inch in a month (I highly doubt that will happen) then you need to wonder, did the other exercises in your routine also play a role in those gains? I'm glad to hear you gained Jeff, slow and steady wins the race. I work on both at the same time, even though length is my current priority.

The thing that has me concerned is this fantasy that has been created. People are going to expect results from one exercise and in a little amount of time, and this will cause people to become deterred when they don't get those results.
                            How PE Works

PE90X Routine

Comment

To be honest, I need a video. I don't really get this.

I think I may be doing the exercises properly, but then again, I may not...

It does put pressure on the glans. I dont like that. But it IS a good stretch..We'll see.
                              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                              X