Intense stretching = Restricting lenght gains,Adding Girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intense stretching = Restricting lenght gains,Adding Girth gains

Hey Guys! Ive read a lot of Wadzillas work over at Tīs (Ive studied his interview with the famous "Big gainer")and I wanted to share a theory with you:
    When our body is exposed to intense exercise or intense stretching,it begins to adapt to the situation making the targeted area "stronger".
    I would like to apply this theory on stretching. When we stretch very intense,our body gets a feedback saying "Something is pulling our penis with an very hard force,it may break the penis".The body then adapts to the intense stretch by adding more girth to counter the stretching effect.
    But with light stretching,our body do not get that feedback and does not really care about the stretching,this makes our body open to adjustements such as lenght gains.
    What Im proposing is that

Intense stretching = Restricting lenght gains by Adding Girth gains( as an Defense)

This could explain why some gain girth from doing stretches but no lenght at all. The tunica adapts to intense stretces by becoming harder and stronger (Which makes the lenght gains much harder to achive).

Solution:

Light,Easy,high volume Stretches = Easy lenght gains over time. (Reason why BTC/ADS/Fofwers etc. has worked for many)

If Girth is your goal= Use intense stretching.
    C.Phantasy
    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 05-11-2009, 06:37 AM.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Hrm, interesting theory C.Phantasy. However, why not tackle the best of both worlds? Start your stretches with light force and slowly ease into a moderate to hard force throughout. Easing in to a stretch is the best way to attack both length and girth. This also explains why JAI stretches are that damn good. I bet most people don't know that they should be gradually increasing the intensity of their JAI stretches throughout the set they are doing
    Everyone dies...
    But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by PEsuccessGuy View Post
      Hm, interesting theory C.Phantasy. However, why not tackle the best of both worlds? Start your stretches with light force and slowly ease into a moderate to hard force throughout. Easing in to a stretch is the best way to attack both length and girth. This also explains why JAI stretches are that damn good. I bet most people don't know that they should be gradually increasing the intensity of their JAI stretches throughout the set they are doing
      Well,If the theory about "girth gains making lenght gains harder to achive" is true,this would be contraproductive for someone going for lenght.
      But,this theory proves an very effective way for people to achive girth trough "Stretching".

The text marked in bold is very appreciated,thanks for sharing.
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

This could explain why some men gain girth from hanging. I tend to agree with this theory, actually. I think that when I reach my length goals (if I haven't reached my girth goals) I'll test this out on myself. If it works it could be a good method for guys who are too long or don't want to gain any length and want to focus on girth.

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
          This could explain why some men gain girth from hanging. I tend to agree with this theory, actually. I think that when I reach my length goals (if I haven't reached my girth goals) I'll test this out on myself. If it works it could be a good method for guys who are too long or don't want to gain any length and want to focus on girth.

Also agree with this theory.The last period I used to have many stress and although this I used to do PE every day and although I was feeling very sick.So I remember that I pulled out my penis with very much strenght and this was feeling like a force holding it back with as many force as I was streching.All that period about 6 months I make it to keep my gains but didnt add anything more.Now where I am more relaxed I see that I have add many girth in the base.So some times when it is semi flausid and try to strech it my base gets like a bazooka and I mean that compared to the other size of my penis in the head...
          What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by Keido View Post
            Good luck Keido

Originally posted by papaki
            Also agree with this theory.The last period I used to have many stress and although this I used to do PE every day and although I was feeling very sick.So I remember that I pulled out my penis with very much strenght and this was feeling like a force holding it back with as many force as I was streching.All that period about 6 months I make it to keep my gains but didnt add anything more.Now where I am more relaxed I see that I have add many girth in the base.So some times when it is semi flausid and try to strech it my base gets like a bazooka and I mean that compared to the other size of my penis in the head...
            Thats exactly what Im talking about. Good post
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Interesting theory from GermanStallion:

"German Stallion has been kind enough to share with us this incredible breakthrough in pulling out the maximum flaccid stretch. Here is G.S.' and my description:

"When you start to pull, the penis reacts. It pulls back at you. It turtles and tightens up to protect itself. If, IF, you go slow and sneak up on it, it won't react and pull back to its starting length, but will let you pull it out rather than "tensing up."

You have to 'sneak' up on it and go REAL slow, as slow as you can go. You must be fully relaxed while doing this and as you pull it out so VERY, VERY slow, breathing deeply, in a total state of relaxation (THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT), your 'steel wire' in there will just keep coming out.

You should get a couple of inches more in flaccid stretch, that will retract or tug back when you let it go. You will be amazed when this happens for the first time. It just comes and comes and comes out--kind of like a real turtle. [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

When it "realizes" you have tricked it, it will react, tense or "turtle' up and retract. But the next time, it will tense up less as it gets easier and easier to maintain that maximum "PULL OUT."

This exercise should be done lying on the floor (I do it on the bed), legs fully extended. Bend your knees slightly so that you can reach down and grasp your glans. Pull it straight out. It's too far for me to reach comfortably, so I bend my knees a bit more and pull it down my right thigh.

Be sure to relax your butt and your entire body. Breathe deeply. Focus and relaxation are of the utmost importance here.

To be continued--

It took me about a week of daily "pull out" sessions to trick my dick. But I am now able to pull out mine a full two inches to a little over 9 inches. Normally, this temporary flaccid stretch gain would take an intense session of hard tugging, rotors, a-stretches, BTC stretches, etc.

This is effortless! But it WORKS! As G.S. says, "Believe me! This works!"

Thanks G.S. You're da man!! [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Goin' "
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                Interesting theory from GermanStallion:

"German Stallion has been kind enough to share with us this incredible breakthrough in pulling out the maximum flaccid stretch. Here is G.S.' and my description:

"When you start to pull, the penis reacts. It pulls back at you. It turtles and tightens up to protect itself. If, IF, you go slow and sneak up on it, it won't react and pull back to its starting length, but will let you pull it out rather than "tensing up."

You have to 'sneak' up on it and go REAL slow, as slow as you can go. You must be fully relaxed while doing this and as you pull it out so VERY, VERY slow, breathing deeply, in a total state of relaxation (THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT), your 'steel wire' in there will just keep coming out.

You should get a couple of inches more in flaccid stretch, that will retract or tug back when you let it go. You will be amazed when this happens for the first time. It just comes and comes and comes out--kind of like a real turtle. [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

When it "realizes" you have tricked it, it will react, tense or "turtle' up and retract. But the next time, it will tense up less as it gets easier and easier to maintain that maximum "PULL OUT."

This exercise should be done lying on the floor (I do it on the bed), legs fully extended. Bend your knees slightly so that you can reach down and grasp your glans. Pull it straight out. It's too far for me to reach comfortably, so I bend my knees a bit more and pull it down my right thigh.

Be sure to relax your butt and your entire body. Breathe deeply. Focus and relaxation are of the utmost importance here.

To be continued--

It took me about a week of daily "pull out" sessions to trick my dick. But I am now able to pull out mine a full two inches to a little over 9 inches. Normally, this temporary flaccid stretch gain would take an intense session of hard tugging, rotors, a-stretches, BTC stretches, etc.

This is effortless! But it WORKS! As G.S. says, "Believe me! This works!"

Thanks G.S. You're da man!! [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Goin' "
                I'd like anyone who tries this to post their experiences. It sounds interesting but I'm only on Month 2 so I won't be trying it any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                  I'd like anyone who tries this to post their experiences. It sounds interesting but I'm only on Month 2 so I won't be trying it any time soon.
                  I understand the basics of it,and I have somewhat got a bit of it too work (but when I have mastered it,it can lead to 2 extra inches!)
                  German Stallion's Paradoxical Pullout - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises There are a lot of people who have tried it.

We have a member called goinfor11x7 who is a good friend of Germanstallion and who promotes this super effective stretch
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

these are very interesting theories. I always thought stretching is for length....hmmm...I do stretches in my routine but i havent seen girth gain whatsoever in 3 months, but i have had length... just food for thought.
                    3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
                    5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
                    12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

Originally posted by buttheadyeah View Post
                      these are very interesting theories. I always thought stretching is for length....hmmm...I do stretches in my routine but i havent seen girth gain whatsoever in 3 months, but i have had length... just food for thought.
                      Butthead,what are your goals?
                      If it is lenght,then stretch like Germanstallion says(Without triggering the pullback effect causing the bodies selfdefense mechanism to start). If it is Girth,then do Intense stretching which means pulling your dick a bit harder than moderate. Our body adapts when we feel uncomfortable with an excercise(Like running,weight lifting etc.) and when you pull your dick (and you get an pullback effect) our body will invest a lot of effort to make your girth bigger (A branch can withstand more pull than a stick).

Another theory too think of are the JAI stretches:
                      When you let your penis "bounce back" after you have released the grip,then it can be somewhat uncomforatble due to the fact that the elasticity of the penis need to become more loose to avoid the uncomfortable feeling of the "bounce back."
                      Our body will perhaps counter this by making our penis more elastic,as an selfdefense mechanism.

Harder bounce =more uncomfortable feeling = Body responds by making the penis tissue more elastic.
                      Reborn Alpha Male
                      BPFSL (18")
                      FG (10 cm )
                      BPEL ( 23 cm)
                      MEG (15 cm)
                      ----
                      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

This is interesting and I find that it fits really well with my own results, being that my PE routine consists entirely of stretches and one set of flaccid bends. I have gained an entire inch in girth in 3 and a half months, but I have also gained a half an inch in length, I do progressively increase the intensity of my stretches as well, start light and then work into more stressful stretching.

Comment

so if we want length gains should we pull with a light intensity and slowing pull are penis into the stretch ?

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
                            so if we want length gains should we pull with a light intensity and slowly pulling our penis into the stretch ?
                            Yep
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

well from now on im going to take a while to get in to the stretch

Comment

Working...
                              X