Dont hold the forskin back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont hold the forskin back.

A lot of uncut guiys hold the forskin back, why? Jelqing is a foward motion. Your forcing blood forwar toward the glans. If the forskin droops over the glans let it do so. By holding the skin back you may be hindering gains. The penis will accomdate the extra skin by growing a bigger fatter CC and tunica.

Can i have some feedback from good un-cut growers on this theory?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

I agree with this, at first I held it back because I didn't know what to do, but since then I have been leaving it the way it is and everything is not only easier to perform now but the exercises feel as if they are more effective. I would love some more input though.

Comment

i have made almost half an inch in noob gains in little over a month, i find that the foreskin actually lags behind when u just jelq with the foreskin over it, my foreskin cant stay covering the head when erect,
      A_Newbie
      Last edited by A_Newbie; 06-01-2009, 09:25 PM.
      Starting (4/21/09) Stats: BPEL: 6" EG: 5.25"

Current: BPEL 6.5" EG:5.5" NBPEL: 5.75"

Comment

Need more input from you uncut vets!!!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Not a vet but I've never had the foreskin back felt a lot more natural to just do the exercises where the skin is. Though I need to get rid of some turkey neck now

Comment

I agree with the theory because it goes well with the "Skin being The X factor in PE" theory.
            Start:2008-10-4
            Reborn Alpha Male
            BPFSL (18")
            FG (10 cm )
            BPEL ( 23 cm)
            MEG (15 cm)
            ----
            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Cut guys should take this advice too. Don't be afraid to jelq the skin up over the glans. This is a good thing because you are stretching the tight skin.
              Everyone dies...
              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

I don't hold back the skin but sometimes it gets stuck under my glans. Also when edge for about 10-15 minuets I find when I hold the skin back with out any other stimulation I ejaculate.
                Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
                Nbpel- 5"
                Bpel- 6"
                Eg- 5"

Comment

Originally posted by PESG View Post
                  Cut guys should take this advice too. Don't be afraid to jelq the skin up over the glans. This is a good thing because you are stretching the tight skin.
                  The intermost layer of derma that covers the tunica is the limiting factor jelqing forward helps to losen this tissue so the tunica can grow.

Comment

I was looking at 17ml pics over at Thunders and he has made thing so fat with 6" girth now at the base. Beleive it or not i got the concept from him.

Comment

I have been doing PE for 3 months and one of my main problems has been , until now, that I have moved my Foreskin back and it has been a big problem to do the Jelq routine it means trying to get the exercise right, this is because when I first looked at PE stuff, the advice was that you want to Jelq your penis and not your skin, I have just read this thread and it has answered my question on what to do if you have a Foreskin , I will now try Jelquing without trying not to stretch my Foreskin and will get back later with my comments.

Also is there an exercise that will give me more Length than Girth, the girth is doing ok but not getting much length is there an easy exercise which doesn't involve a lot of stretching because I have problems with the joints in my arms/hands due to Arthritis I do the beginners routine since I am new to PE

Comment

Originally posted by pavlov View Post
                        I have been doing PE for 3 months and one of my main problems has been , until now, that I have moved my Foreskin back and it has been a big problem to do the Jelq routine it means trying to get the exercise right, this is because when I first looked at PE stuff, the advice was that you want to Jelq your penis and not your skin, I have just read this thread and it has answered my question on what to do if you have a Foreskin , I will now try Jelquing without trying not to stretch my Foreskin and will get back later with my comments.

Also is there an exercise that will give me more Length than Girth, the girth is doing ok but not getting much length is there an easy exercise which doesn't involve a lot of stretching because I have problems with the joints in my arms/hands due to Arthritis I do the beginners routine since I am new to PE
                        Forskin is part of the penis why then not jelq in the direction you jelq the rest of the dick.

when i started i had sore thumbscould not do the OK grip. Have you tried the "V" grip? Also for length you want to keep that erection level around 40-50% erect. If stretching still gives you pain try bed fowfers as a warm up and stretch.

Comment

umm so you just jelq it with foreskin over glans right?

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                            umm so you just jelq it with foreskin over glans right?
                            Yeah.

Comment

i dont hold my foreskin back and still seen gains. i also was worried that i'll develop a turkey neck foreskin instead of a longer penis.
                              Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
                              Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
                              Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X