Long ringfinger - Big dick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long ringfinger - Big dick

So i saw this medical studie that was proven to be true.

If your ringfinger is longer than your indexfinger shows that the person have had high testorone content, and that leads to a big dick.

So my dick is at the high high end of average (even before i was pee'ing) and my ringfinger is longer than my indexfinger. Do you think this shit can be true?.

Check you my other thread (how do you measure) please.

!Peace!
    Just4fun - I dont give you pleasure over night, I give you pleasure all day long.

Whats that!?. Is it a bird!?, a aeroplain!?. No its my dick!.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    12/4/09 - NBEL: 16.5cm EG: 13.8cm
    15/5/09 - NBEL: 17.3 EG: 14cm

Not true. My ring finger is longer than my index and my feet are also big, but look at my stats lol.

God certainly didn't bless me downstairs lol.
    Starting (21.03.09): 5.3" x 4.3"

Currently: 6.0" x 4.3"

Goal: 7.0" x 5.5"

Comment

Penis size is not reliably correlated with any other body part dimension.

Comment

I think I understand what "just4fun" is saing.
        I think the complete information is that the people with longer fingerring than the index have high testosterone levels. So you may conclude that those people have biger dicks. I think that growing (dick, muscle, other tissue) it depends on many factors(hormons level, hormones balance, environments internal/extenal,..,..,..,..,etc).

Here is one exemple for people with high testerone levels.
        How come that even they have optimal-high levels of testosteron some boys/men are not well muscular developed?
        For sure that testosterone is not the only factor in growing dicks.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

My ring finger is bigger then my index finger by probably a cm, (didn't measure) and I have size 12 shoe size and an average penis. My testosterone is high, I have larger then usual testicles but my penis itself is not exceptional. But I plan on making it exceptional
          Bodybuilder that wants to enlarge his package as well as his physic.
          Just hitting 6" erect, having trouble getting it up. Is also looking to get more size and girth.
          Bodybuilding progress, here:
          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HereticHavoc

Comment

I don't think that test is all that valid.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

My dang ring finger is almost an INCH longer than my index. However, my ignorant little buddy didn't seem to get the message and well... he just hasnt shown his potential i guess

That test dosent look very true to me.

Or i guess my genetics arent very great huh?

p.s. Well i started puberty really late (15-16 was when i jumped from 4.9-5.5), so maybe i jumped the gun in assuming, maybe my wee-wee will grow a little more (non PE related of course)
              2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
              6: 5.75 | 6.25
              7: 6 | 6.5
              8: 6 | 6.5
              9: 6.25 | 6.75
              10: 6.25 | 6.75
              11: 6.25 | 6.75
              12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
              8"

Comment

Smells like exclusive "Bullshit"
                Start:2008-10-4
                Reborn Alpha Male
                BPFSL (18")
                FG (10 cm )
                BPEL ( 23 cm)
                MEG (15 cm)
                ----
                EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                  Smells like exclusive "Bullshit"
                  You got that right. I wear size 8 shoes and got small hands so go figure.

Comment

Ok the bottom line is! The ring finger is almost always longer than the index finger. I took anatomy and this is true. Even artists draw the hand like this. It's actually a deformity to have your ring finger shorter than your index finger.

Even women have a longer ring finger than their index.

Sorry guys but this is false or aka BS.
                    3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
                    5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
                    12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

I saw some human development show on this. Women tend to have their ring to index in a ratio close to 1, while men usually have a longer ring to index ratio (>1) based on exposure to testosterone in the womb.
                      Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Definitely BS...

I had always heard that a longer ring finger led to higher levels of aggression.

And if testosterone were the deciding factor then it doesn't follow that steroids
                        turn your little friend into your even littler friend.
                        Start Date: 6/18/2009
                        BPEL: 6.0" - EG: 4.7"

:D

Comment

Put the ring over the cock finger. Now you may kiss the bride! yay.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Why would you want to try and predict how big some dudes dick is?

Comment

Originally posted by just4fun View Post
                              So i saw this medical studie that was proven to be true.

If your ringfinger is longer than your indexfinger shows that the person have had high testorone content, and that leads to a big dick.

So my dick is at the high high end of average (even before i was pee'ing) and my ringfinger is longer than my indexfinger. Do you think this shit can be true?.

Check you my other thread (how do you measure) please.

!Peace!

actully on manswers they said thats how to spot a tranny

Comment

Working...
                              X