Does masterbation cases a certain bend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does masterbation cases a certain bend

Is it not true that as a kid grows older and continues to masturbate with the same hand that would cause a bend in the penis. I've notice that when I was a kid I used my right hand and never the left. Now I see that my penis bends to the left. If I try and hold my penis in my left hand it does not fit smoothly, as for my right hand it fit's like a glove. I've asked a few friends which hand do they use. Some would say right and others say left. To the ones that said right most of them agreed to having a left bend. and those who used left agreed to having a right bend. A few would say a remark that they use both but also had a right and left bend. But none knew which hand they used most. So which the information i got from it is if you start to use left hand instead of your right the bend would decrease. I am open to any opinions on this theory as to find out whether it is true or not.
    Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
    Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
    Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Exactly the same here. It's not a big enough to curve to interfere with sex, I just wish it was straight from an aesthetic POV. But I've never had a girl comment on it.

I don't know if starting to masturbate with the opposite hand in adulthood is going to make any difference, since the curve will have developed while you were an adolescent and still growing. I think some guys have had some success by jelqing against the curve at a high erection level, but it's a long road, and you need to know what you're doing so as not to risk injuring yourself. Your curve is probably less severe than you think it is and as long as it doesn't interfere with sex, I would advise just trying not to think about it.
    Ivor
    Last edited by Ivor; 11-06-2012, 09:12 AM.

Comment

I agree my right hand is a good comfortable fit. But I improved my symmetry considerably when I restored my foreskin, by always tugging toward my right knee or right shoulder for 4 years.

Whether preferred handedness causes or follows the lean of the penis is anybody's guess.
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I'm comfortable with the curve of my penis. but i know if it was straight i could have at least 2/5 of an inch. This was just a thought to put out there and to get some comments on it. As TLC said he went agents his curve for 4 years im thinking i might do the same to straighten it just a little. In fact i want to have some what of a curve because if you lay a girl on her left side with your left curve it will hit that G spot just right.
        Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
        Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
        Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

Working...
        X