religious experience during masturbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• religious experience during masturbation

Hi everybody. i'm new here, like just registered a couple of minutes ago.
    I have to tell you guys about something that just happened to me while i was jerking off...
    i usually jerk off for long periods of time, because i have time, and because it intensifies the orgasm, i love experimenting with time and controll like that.
    but today i've been combining gentle and slow strokes with dynamic kegels...at the beginning i managed to force through a lot of precum, and i had a good time
    watching it drip on my stomach and thighs, but after doing this for a while, with no intention of ejaculating for a while, my whole body started to tremor, slowly at first. a little tremble in my hand, then my feet and legs and abdomen...soon my entire body was trembling violently and my breathing was intense and fast, i couldn't shut up even if i wanted to, it was like i had no control anymore, and it literally felt like i was starting to float, and it felt like i was leaving my body...
    almost like an out of body experience, wich i used to have all the time as a child, but not for many years, but it happened to me while masturbating just now..
    i'm still trembling from the experience, and it's hard to type, i have to press delete and retype sentences in order for this text to be intelligble...
    but i had to stop, abruptly, because i had never experienced anything like that before, and i'm, 25, and have had sex in lots of different ways, both with myself and other people. It was too intense and scary, so i didn't dare to continue. everything around me disappeared...
    i'm going to try again tomorrow, and see what happens. so i'll post an update then.
    But seriously, has anyone in here had this sort of experience?
    I'm fairly certian that it is because i focued a lot on doing kegels, with contractions of the sphincter in a dynamic fashion. rythmically.
    it was like some sort of deep meditation.
    i'm literally stunned and a little shocked that this happened. it's a complete revelation to me.
    a true eroligious experience.

wow
    01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
    03/04/13
    BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Drink some water, you sound dehydrated.... LOL

Comment

Had this feeling many times, but not during masturbation.
        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
        Current stats

Comment

Talk to Minuteman about dry orgasm and male multi orgasm.

Comment

Working...
          X