Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L-arginine. When is the best time to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-arginine. When is the best time to take?

L-arginine is one of the penis enlargement supplement that you can take to help you during your quest to big dick island. But I am curious, what do you fellas think the best time to take it is? In the morning so it can be supplied all day? Before a PE session so you reap its benefits while and after you're exercising? At night so it will help in the repairing process?? What do you fellas think????

supermilkman,
    Does L-arginine really help in enlargement when using it with PE exercise? I would think using the product about one hour before your exercise routine and also after the PE exercise would be a benifit.

I used supplements when I was body building this was the why to get the best results.
    Dustpan
    Last edited by Dustpan; 05-15-2007, 05:54 PM.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Yea, it helps blood flow to the penis whether flaccid or not. This mean quicker recovery times, and a heavier penis when flaccid. It is used as a workout supplement for bodybuilders who want quicker recovery times, it helps blood vessels dilate. It increases sperm count, its pretty much THE supplement for PE. It does so many beneficial things its great. Look it up on the internet to find out more.

Comment

L-Arginine

Originally posted by supermilkman View Post
        Yea, it helps blood flow to the penis whether flaccid or not. This mean quicker recovery times, and a heavier penis when flaccid. It is used as a workout supplement for bodybuilders who want quicker recovery times, it helps blood vessels dilate. It increases sperm count, its pretty much THE supplement for PE. It does so many beneficial things its great. Look it up on the internet to find out more.
        supermilkman
        I got a supply of Amino Acids that include L-Arginine, L-Alanine, which you take three capsules daily. Is this the same as you are talking about?
        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Well when I bought my supply I got a bottle that was just L-Arginine. 1000mg per pill. I just take 2 a day, which would convert into 2 grams. In some forums I hear of guys taking like 30 grams a day. Now thats 30 pills! I don't know if they have it in some kind of powder form or something, but I can't believe they take 30 pills. I wouldn't think about taking over like 5 a day. I would think that would even be dangerous in some sort. I don't think you can overdose on L-Arginine, but that much of anything can't possibly be healthy. Remek, input please!!

Comment

After a certain amount of Arginine in your body, it will not make much difference in the blood supply. As far I know it is only one of the factors though an important one, which helps in increasing the blood circulation by dilating blood vessels in the penis. I would have thought taking it 1 hour before exercise if taken relatively empty stomach and 2 hours if taken just before or after food. Empty stomach should be the best.

The only problem I can see with taking Arginine before PE is that some people may find that as they start the exercise it is difficult for them to prevent full erction. In such a case I would think taking it soon after PE will be good because an increase in the blood in the penis should help with gains.

soody

Comment

What we need to ask, is it fast acting or the kind of supplement that needs to be built up over time in the blood system like other supplements? If it needs to be built up then it wont matter what time you take it.

Fitboy
              Stock Sucks

Comment

A small amount is naturally available in the body all the time, It is the concentration in the penis that matters at the time. Like all other amino acids it is water soluble, so it is absorbed in the body quite quickly from the intestines and is distributed everever blood goes. I do not now exactly how long it stays in the body but as general principle regarding amino acids, whatever is used within few hours will be utilized or assembled in form of some peptide or protein and the rest being a small molecule and water soluble will pass in the urine. This is what I think. However I am pretty sure that you do not need days to build up this in your body it works for few hours when you take it. You may want to read or search under the heading of Arginine Metabolism or Amino Acids Metabolism. I think if you wanted to keep a high concentration in your body through out the day you must take it three times a day and that is what is often written under the directions of any product of L-Arginine.

Soody

Comment

I have rethought about it and I think the absolute best time to take it is right before PE. Think about it, the reason kegels are done after a session is to keep blood in the penis longer. So if taken right before PE, it will dialate the vessels and help repair muscle tissue after your session.

Comment

certainly so.
                    soody

Comment

The best time to take Arginine is on an empty stomach right before bed. Dosages of over 6 grams release human growth hormone when taken at night, and the HGH is released while you sleep according to online sources that I've researched.

Comment

MXXL: I think I've heard this before. I can't recall where. Do you have any links to the sources?

Welcome to The Gym, by the way
                        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

remek can you please gimme some advice on what's the best dosage, times to take L-Arginine? MagnumXXL01 is saying that taking it at night is best for the hgh as hgh is released most when alseep. Which is what I really want, to have more overall growth and treasure above all, including pe. Because I also read in your The Penis Really Is A Muscle... thread in CC, a guy Hugh G rection says that the smooth muscle of the human penis can only grow with the help of HGH or 1GF-1. Speaking of which do you think its advisable to take IGF-1/11??? Does both IGF-1 and IGF-2 considerably increase prostate size? Or should L-Arginine be more than enough? What say you?
                          Last edited by Lucas; 02-01-2008, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Currently I'm taking a NO2 supplement that contains 3000mg/3g L-Arginine Alpha Keto-Glutarate(AAKG) per serving. Each serving is 3 pills so each pill contains one gram of AAKG. MagnumXXL is also saying that above 6grams significantly increases HGH release. So should I reschedule my dosage to taking 6> pills at night and another serving later on. Thus far I've been taking 2 servings/6 pills a day, one serving at night and one serving in the morning.

Comment

Red: Great questions!

So you're currently taking 6 grams of L-Arginine (AAKG) a day? That should be plenty.

As for IGF-1/11 supplements, we don't need that to create more smooth muscle in terms of PE. If we did, then when we PE and our penises get bigger, our erections would get weaker. This comes down to the natural function of the smooth muscle in the penis: To produce strong, hard erections. The smooth muscle relaxes, presses against the tunica, and cuts off the veins that allow blood flow from leaving the penis.

If there isn't enough smooth muscle to press against the tunica (which presumably would happen if we didn't create more smooth muscle cells when we enlarged the tunica), then the veins wouldn't be effectively cut off and the erections would be weak.

Hope this helps. How have your gains been recently by the way? I'm curious what's your BPFSL and your BPEL, along with your erection quality (on a scale of 1 to 10)?
                              Last edited by remek; 02-05-2008, 06:00 AM.
                              "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X