Thoughts on Tunica Tugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Tunica Tugs

Hi everyone, I haven't really introduced myself on this specific forum, but I'm a fairly new member. If you don't want to call me rainbowfarts, you can call me Kyle. I'm currently a junior in college, and I'm studying biochemistry and math. Anyways, I've been doing a little thinking on tunica tugs, lately, and I've happened upon an idea that I think is worthy of mention. This is a long post, my apologies, but it covers a lot of stuff, and if it proves to be right, it might help everyone with gaining the penis they desire. Please feel free to ask me any questions and provide comments.

One thing to note, I considered this only in terms of non-hanging routines. Though hanging would also invoke similar biological responses, and this might shed some light on why it can be very successful.

First, my personal experience. I've been doing two weeks of tunica tugs thus far. Not much, I know, but those two weeks resulted in around .25" length and 1/8" girth gains. Since I decided to follow the TGC theory, I was led to focus on length. And that's exactly what I have done. A ton of stretching, and a small amount of girth. The girth exercise was the tunica tug, I believed. And I did have some girth gains, true, but what really surprised me was the magnitude of the length gains. This spurred the following theory...

The Theory!

I believe that tunica tugs aren't solely girth exercises, or even length exercises. While doing a neutral exercise routine (half length, half girth) they have been shown improve girth gain. But insert them into a length-focused routine, and they will enhance length gain. The same is true for a girth focus. Thus, tunica tugs are versatile support exercises that will enhance the other exercises performed with it. More so if a dominating type of exercise is being used.

The Science!

This part is longer, and a little denser. But this is the meat, as it were, behind my theory.

Background
    The tunica (in the penis it's the tunica albuginea, specifically) is the fibrous envelope that surrounds the different sections in the penis, in a way holding it all in place. Remek and Igauna's analogy of a bicycle tire is quite applicable in this sense (see part 2 of their TGC Theory). The proteins that form this fibrous tissue are around 5% elastin and the rest is mainly collagen.

When we exercise our penises with jelqs, stretches, compressions, etc. we are putting stress on tissues inside the penis. When we perform tunica tugs, we are introducing stress to a very specific part of the penis. When under stress like this, fibrous, elastic materials like the tunica can be influenced to return to a different resting state. Like when you leave a rubber band wrapped around something and if left long enough, it won't return to its original size. But the tunica is a biological fiber, and one that can be repaired by our body after undergoing stress. The awesome part? Our bodies will start the repairing process the moment too much stress is applied. A similar thing happens when you lift weights, only that's with muscle cells. After a certain amount of tugs or holding a tug, a stress threshold is reached, and cells called fibroblasts begin to produce extra collagen and other stuff to repair the tunica. Providing stress beyond this threshold is what results in the increased size of the tunica, as this gives the body more to repair at one time.

Some quick math before we move to the hypothesis. When we exercise the tunica, and in turn cause it to increase in size, we are increasing the surface area of the tunica. If we look at the penis as a cylinder, surface area can increase with respect to length and/or diameter.

Revised Theory
    If we were to influence this repairing process, we could see a greater gain in one dimension versus the other. How would we influence such a thing? It's possible that the accompanying exercises can have an effect. So if we exercise the tunica alongside a dominating amount of length or girth exercises, then the body will follow the suggestion of these dominating exercises and increase the tunica's surface area with respect to length or girth.

The Experiment
    I haven't given much thought to an experiment, but in order to test this theory, data should be acquired. So I'm looking for people who are already performing length- or girth-specific routines with steady-ish gain rates and willing to add tunica tugs to their routine. I'm interested in seeing if enhanced gains will actually occur with the addition of this exercise, and if placement of the exercise has any effect. Placement types will be at the start, middle, end, and integrated in the exercise routine. The experiment will be performed for 1 to 2 months, and weekly reports are needed. I'll give more information to those interested, if any come forward.
    rainbowfarts
    Last edited by rainbowfarts; 11-21-2012, 02:45 PM.
Working...
X