Penis Growth and Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Growth and Age

I see these kids posting about their size anxiety and wonder when does the penis stop growing? I have no idea, since I wasn't monitoring growth but suspect some of these 18yo's may just need to wait. Obviously people mature at different rates, but when is it "done" growing?

By the time I was 16, the first time I measured, I was fully grown.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I believe 16 or 17 covers the growth potential for 90 % of guys, especially for length. Full girrth seems to take a little longer. For a small minority, additional growth continues into the early 20s.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

When you have finished puberty, which of course is different for every man. Ha, I for example probably didnt even start puberty till I was 15 (I was a scrawny little fucker) . But a good benchmark would be to say that a year or so after you finished growing in height, your penis has stopped growing in length as well.
        Starting Stats: 10/05/2012
        BPEL - 7.25 inches
        NBEL - 6.9 inches
        EG - 5.0 inches

07/01/13
        BPEL - 7.6 inches
        NBEL - 7.25 inches
        EG - 5.3 inches

'inspiring quote' - Don, 26/06/12

:)

Comment

Pretty sure it grows longer than that. I stopped my puberty around 17-18 but usually it's until 21 that you have to wait. It was my case and i'm not a late bloomer.
          Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
          Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
          Goal: 8x6

Comment

Thats about the same time I think I started puberty. I was like 5'6 and only grew to be 5'8. Penis size didnt grow much neither. Grew to like 6.75 erect. All of my brothers are 6'0+ I even have a sister thats 5'10 lol (yes we all have the same parents). Its like wtf now I'm 23 its quite embarrassing. I dont even have sex. I just jack off. Plus to blk ppl 6.75 is small. My body never really had a growth spurt.

Comment

I turned 19 recently but I'm pretty sure my penis has not grown in the last 5 years or so. I think i measured the first time when I was 15 and the length is still the same. However I didn't measure girth back then. Personally I think PE will probably boost natural growth that may occur in late puberty.
              Starting 06/16/2013
              BPEL 6.8"
              MEG 4.8"

Goal:
              BPEL 7,5"
              MEG 5,75"

Comment

Mine was 5.5" in length at 18, and 6.5" (not long ago) at 19. No PE was done in that time. The general rule seems to be that there is no growth after the early twenties!
                Before
                BPEL: 6.5"
                Girth: 11.5cm

Current
                BPEL: 6.9"
                Girth: 11.5cm

Goal
                BPEL: 7.5"
                Girth: 14cm

Comment

your dick is always growing. me and my brothers had to take care of my uncle for a while helping him around and in and out the shower and he had a longggg dick. like it was crazy. it was long and skinny but he said if he got an erection itd get thick that a muthafucka, his words. and he is around sixty at this time and still had hoes coming around. everyone is different though. im 20 and i believe mine is getting bigger.
                  Get Smart

Comment

Haha!!! The comment above me.

Being 18 I am very curious about this.

Looks like everyone grows at a different rates at different times but no one grows past their early twenties.

Hopefully this aids my PE.

Comment

I was fully grown when I was 15 with around 7.5 nch which I believed was really small but know I realised I'm quite big. I also remember only just getting pubic hair when I was almost fifteen and my armpit hair didn't grow until I was about 18

Comment

There is science on this pretty easily found ... Most people's penises stop growing far before they're fully finished with puberty ... I measured at within a quarter inch of my size for sure when I was 13 and I hit puberty at a normal age ... Guys are fooling yourself who hope to grow bigger ... For some it can happen past 16 or so but for vast majority you aint really getting longer after 16 naturally.
                        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                        4.7 MSEG
                        5.1 BEG
                        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG