anabolic steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anabolic steroids

Hello im actualy ín as cycle boldenone and tst propionate have somebody some experiences with it and penis growth can it help can i do my routine harder ?
    ps in half cycle i prepare go on HCG

No. The penis is composed of smooth muscle, not skeletal muscle.
    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

the growth your seeing from steroids is from increased bloodflow, not increased penis growth

Comment

I agree. The increase in synthetic test will just increase libido and EQ. And I bet it'll be difficult to jelq without getting a raging hard-on after you start that HCG. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by HailEros View Post
          I agree. The increase in synthetic test will just increase libido and EQ. And I bet it'll be difficult to jelq without getting a raging hard-on after you start that HCG. LOL
          lol why do u think that hcg will so dramatical ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cayas View Post
            lol why do u think that hcg will so dramatical ?
            HCG is notorious for drastically increasing libido. Many use it to restore their testicles back to normal size after a cycle. It's basically just a strong testosterone precursor. But the good thing about it is that the test boost you get is actually real testosterone, not synthetic.

Comment

i know that it stimulate testicles but do you think that it will so dramatical?

Comment

i know that it stimulate testicles but do you think that it will so dramatical?
                Well I suppose it depends on how your body responds to it. But I know people who've used it and they all say it gives them a dramatic libido boost.

Comment

and do you think is needly some estrogens inhibitors nolvades or armidex if i will use hcg bcs i have scare that nolva or armi can shrink my penis

Comment

No, your penis will not shrink.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

and do you think is needly some estrogens inhibitors nolvades or armidex if i will use hcg bcs i have scare that nolva or armi can shrink my penis
                      Penis shrinkage associated with steroid use is a common myth. I know people who claimed they actually got larger on steroids, but I wouldn't count on that happening either. Your testicles will probably shrink temporarily, but if you're planning on running HCG while on cycle you might be able to avoid that as well. Nolvadex and Arimidex usually aren't needed with HCG. The key when knowing whether or not to use AIs or SERMs is just monitoring yourself physiologically. Look for signs of gyno or if you become abnormally emotional. These signs could mean your estrogen is too high and you need an AI or SERM. But like I said, you probably won't need anything for just HCG. IFf your body handles the steroids you're taking without producing too much estrogen, then HCG should not give you any problems.

Comment

thank you very much haileros so i can say after 6weks that propionate and boldenon isnt good for pe enlargment i think it is maybe even worse i think that cause is this that production tst in balls is very low and this have affect on pe condition or enlargment, soon start HCG and hope that will it better also start proviron 50mg daily
                        Cayas
                        Last edited by Cayas; 05-12-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

you cant make it hard and tough as it is made of smooth muscle. just keep as it is dont try to experiment with it as it may damage of create some irregular side effects

Comment

Originally posted by HailEros View Post
                            HCG is notorious for drastically increasing libido. Many use it to restore their testicles back to normal size after a cycle. It's basically just a strong testosterone precursor. But the good thing about it is that the test boost you get is actually real testosterone, not synthetic.
                            Since HCG triggers the testes to produce testosterone, why would it be synthetic testosterone?
                            Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                            King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
                              Since HCG triggers the testes to produce testosterone, why would it be synthetic testosterone?
                              ?...it wouldn't be synthetic. That was my point. It would be actual testosterone produced by the body. As opposed to synthetic, injected test.

Comment

Working...
                              X