BALANCE Is Important

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALANCE Is Important

Some guys gain girth while others seem to gain length and then there's the lucky ones like myself that gain both. Am I really lucky or is there a reason? I say there is a logical explanation and it's not that difficult to see.
    Take a condom or a cylindrical balloon and inflate it fairly firm and tie it off. Pay attention to the length and the girth. Now holding both ends , stretch it slowly lengthways to make it longer while watching girth closely. Girth decreased didn't it? Now push each end towards each other with the palms of your hands making the length shorter. Girth increased didn't it? Now grasping the center of the shaft squeeze with the ok grip just a bit and watch the ends. Length increases doesn't it? Now try to gently grasp the sides and pull them apart slowly while watching length. It got shorter didn't it? It's simple physics coupled with a few anatomical obstacles. (ligs).
    This is why we need a good well rounded balance in our exersizes. After all our Penises are just a tubular shaped balloon that we fill with blood rather than air. Ever wonder why you can stretch it flaccid longer than erect? Because you are elongating every little corpuscle causing a thinner but longer unit. If we train our units to stretch uni-directional then we forfeit the other. This is another reason I think Erections are very important and the more the better. While erect, squeezes and jelgs can stretch our units in ever direction while stretching only elongates them. With an erection , while paying close attention to the glans (head tip) clamp the base with one hand using the ok grip and then take the other hand with an ok grip as well and squeeze the center of the shaft. It got longer didn't it? One of the easiest exersizes you can do is encourage an erection and squeeze it softly a few times, and you can do it anywhere and anytime. So Keep em hard and squeeze em regularly and maintain a good balance for a large healthy unit!
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Thats why i like to do 8 fingered squeezes.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

When I get long enough to do 8 fingers I'll stop doing 7.
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Makes sense to me PH. So then, would you suggest trying to maintain erections for lengthy periods of time as an idea to cement or promote gains? Could it potentially be a way to cement gains on rest days whilst recovering? From my readings the whole 'heating to recover' concept is to relax tissue and promote blood flow, so what better blood flow then an erection! Or am i way off the mark here because an erection would be mild PE training?

Comment

Erections are the most healthy natural exersize your penis can experience. The more the better, just don't let them go longer than an hour or so without rest. Our bodies do this at night as a form of maintenance anyway, I'm just suggesting it can be done in the day also.

Comment

Makes total sense, its the bodies natural penile maintenance. I guess holding an erection would just be similar to ballooning and should be considered in the same boat?

Comment

Pretty much, though there are many ways to "manipulate" an erection to one's advantage.

Stimulating the erection (stroking, massaging) with a good kegal regime can help with pre-ejac and EQ ( we call this edging)
              Squeezes during an erection stimulate expansion of the blood vessels. (they should be done starting slow with little pressure and increased gradually) If you are properly conditioned you can also do erect stretches as well . I like erect stretching for the primary purpose of exersizing the base load of ligs and muscle tissue while under erection pressure. Since the blood filled unit is already tugging at the base there's very little free play insuring all tight muscles and ligs will get worked. Side to Side and Around are good angle to stretch while erect as this doesn't happen much during sex but is a great opportunity to add enhanced stretching. This is also a good time to work the glans a bit using squeezes just below the frenulum to fill the glans and expand that area. In times when you can't just whip it out and work it, just having an erection and kegeling is a good exersize also.
              I am aware I avoided the word ballooning, and I did so intentionally as I am predjudiced on the subject. I've been squeezing my hard dick since I was a small child as well as experimenting with different strokes and sweet spots ect......and just as masturbation came natural so did what is now days termed "ballooning" and I'll never acknowledge credit to anyone with the "Invention" of ballooning.

Comment

"and just as masturbation came natural so did what is now days termed "ballooning" and I'll never acknowledge credit to anyone with the "Invention" of ballooning."

and I would say the same about any PE exercise, even the infamous "Uli squeeze" I'm sure some caveman has done it before
                6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
                10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
                12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
                6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                  Some guys gain girth while others seem to gain length and then there's the lucky ones like myself that gain both. Am I really lucky or is there a reason? I say there is a logical explanation and it's not that difficult to see.
                  Take a condom or a cylindrical balloon and inflate it fairly firm and tie it off. Pay attention to the length and the girth. Now holding both ends , stretch it slowly lengthways to make it longer while watching girth closely. Girth decreased didn't it? Now push each end towards each other with the palms of your hands making the length shorter. Girth increased didn't it? Now grasping the center of the shaft squeeze with the ok grip just a bit and watch the ends. Length increases doesn't it? Now try to gently grasp the sides and pull them apart slowly while watching length. It got shorter didn't it? It's simple physics coupled with a few anatomical obstacles. (ligs).
                  This is why we need a good well rounded balance in our exersizes. After all our Penises are just a tubular shaped balloon that we fill with blood rather than air. Ever wonder why you can stretch it flaccid longer than erect? Because you are elongating every little corpuscle causing a thinner but longer unit. If we train our units to stretch uni-directional then we forfeit the other. This is another reason I think Erections are very important and the more the better. While erect, squeezes and jelgs can stretch our units in ever direction while stretching only elongates them. With an erection , while paying close attention to the glans (head tip) clamp the base with one hand using the ok grip and then take the other hand with an ok grip as well and squeeze the center of the shaft. It got longer didn't it? One of the easiest exersizes you can do is encourage an erection and squeeze it softly a few times, and you can do it anywhere and anytime. So Keep em hard and squeeze em regularly and maintain a good balance for a large healthy unit!
                  This is simply the most brilliant post I have ever read. Fantastic job, I'll definately take your advice.
                  Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                  and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

Yeah, Jbud. It's posts like this from PhibbysHammer, that make the PE Gym such a great place.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                      Yeah, Jbud. It's posts like this from PhibbysHammer, that make the PE Gym such a great place.
                      You got that right!! That post totally changed the way I look at PE, and all it took was a different perspective. This changes everything.
                      Ol' McRemek had a Gym Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo
                      and at this Gym they stretched their dicks Eeee I Eeee I OOOooooo

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...important.html

Comment

thanks for the Kudos Men, as always just trying to give back for so much was given to me.

Comment

Great post PhibbysHammer

I love squeezes and find them really intense!
                          Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

I think that this thread needs to have a sticky. Wonderful idea, explains the reason that my penis looks and feels so much better when I'm working it at higher erection levels than just low erection levels.
                              The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Working...
                              X