Based on experience,realistic results that are achievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on experience,realistic results that are achievable

Hey guys,im 18,4.75 inches long,and have started doing the beginner routine(with jelq,v jelq allied with kegels),im curious to know,given the many experienced people here,in my condition(i would say kind of late puberty,because my penis hasnt really grown much,and beard starting to appear now),what are the gains i can see in,lets say 3 months, and year?,is my age and puberty a good factor?,realistic answers please
    my objective is getting of 1.60 inches longer,how much time would you guys say to get that?
    Thanks guys,hope to hear some helpful answers

You're likely a late bloomer, just like I was. I gained about an inch in length and about half an inch in girth from about 18 and onward. You've still got natural gains to make, but if you boost it with dedicated PE, you could double that number.

1.6" extra in length is not out of the question. You could easily top that before you turn 20.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Well, I started out mid 50's, and in my opinion, have good results. Now, for your age, you have the benefit of youth on your side. Also, time.

So, let's go conservative, my best guess, will be 0.25 girth, 0.50 length. Ok go to work on that.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm not super experienced at PE yet but my advice is this.

Since everyone is different...

You need an accurate way to calculate future growth and make goal based on that. This makes the goal achievable and makes you happy, even if it's small. I believe that one of the best ways to figure out what you're capable of is to do your PE routine consistently for 1 month and assess where your at. After that make a goal for month two (same as first month unless you have a much better understanding of what works and know you can do more). After month two you should have a better idea of what you can consistently gain. This is assuming that you have good EQ, 9-10, to begin with. Because of your age I would assume that you do.

I am also 18. Weather it helps is kind of irrelevant. I think having high testosterone, high HGH levels, being very fit, exercising a lot, eating extremely well, no stress, commitment and rest are all individually as or more important as my age. Still, being young helps your cells regenerate faster and a few of the points I just made comes easily with this age. In the end it certainly doesn't hurt to be young or still finishing puberty but I don't think its that big of a deal either way.

I'm not going to guess what you could gain in a year or three months because won't be accurate. I like working with real realistic numbers and a guess isn't going to be real or realistic. Besides at this stage of PE I assume you're a little on edge to begin with, physically and emotionally and guesses are just going to add to it. I know I still am, its just because I don't know what to expect.

Anyways I hope you get lot's of helpful answers here and good luck!

Comment

shit, I wish I knew about pe when I was 18.

your goal should be attainable As with everything, patience and dedication is they key.

Comment

thanks guys,ill post my progress in the following months so we can observe if this being 18 thing actually adds up to the experience,ig could help future youngsters in PE

Comment

how long for 1 1/2 inch gain ,based on my own growth rate 1 yr 9 months

Comment

Working...
              X