PE at the cellular level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE at the cellular level

I know that PE works because i can "prove it", but i wonder on HOW it works.

When we stress the tissue are we stimulating new cell growth or are we flattening/stretching the old cells?
    2/2009: 5.5" NBPEL | 6" BPEL
    6: 5.75 | 6.25
    7: 6 | 6.5
    8: 6 | 6.5
    9: 6.25 | 6.75
    10: 6.25 | 6.75
    11: 6.25 | 6.75
    12: 6.25 | 6.75

Goal
    8"

Yes i know that, BUT

Is the empty hole being filled by old cells that have been flattened/stretched out, or by new cells that have grown to fill up the place?

Goal
    8"

Comment

Actually the spaces are being filled up by very small pixies. The ones that live in your abdomen and make your dick sometimes do all your thinking.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Your making your tellemeres more resistant to decay.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

What likely goes on is that the tunica, fascia, and ligaments stretch and this allows for the spongy tissues (corpora) to expand further. Physiologically it seems like the most probable explanation.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 12-05-2017, 10:52 AM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You guys are off the point here. He's asking what's going on at the CELLULAR level, not the tissue level.

I will make a detailed thread about this one day.

Hint: There are lots of changes within the nuclei of the cell

more to come later
            Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
              You guys are off the point here. He's asking what's going on at the CELLULAR level, not the tissue level.

I will make a detailed thread about this one day.

Hint: There are lots of changes within the nuclei of the cell

more to come later
              Ok, in more detail

I believe what's occuring with PE is a combination of mechanical and biological creep.

Mechanical creep: defined as the elongation of tissue beyond its intrinsic extensibility resulting from a constant load applied over time. On the cellular level: "Networks of fibrous collagen and elastin within these tissues are clearly able to reorient themselves after the application of force." Section 34, p. 18, Functional soft-tissue examination and treatment by manual methods (Hammer)

Biological creep refers to the generation of new tissue (after mechanical creep). This can occur during the "cementing" phase of PE.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 08-28-2009, 11:54 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You mean it's not actually pixies? Then why does my dick keep telling me to fuck my good looking mail carrier?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                  You mean it's not actually pixies? Then why does my dick keep telling me to fuck my good looking mail carrier?
                  Are those pixies hot? That would explain the sudden enlargement

Comment

i think something like these may made cancer ........!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Are those pixies hot? That would explain the sudden enlargement

Are pixie's hot? Mm..let's see...

In one word

Tinkerbell

Yes, Tink is HOT

Or maybe I just have a thing for pixies?

Comment

Originally posted by sexfacebook View Post
                        i think something like these may made cancer ........!!!
                        Please explain why you think that. Do you have a reasonable basis for your opinion?

The processes I've discussed are referred to in various surgeries for wound healing and corrective (and cosmetic) plastic surgeries which require tissue expansion. They also thoroughly explain what happens under Davis' Law.

No offense, but from your previous posts it seems like you're trying reasons to not do PE.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 08-28-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I have some training as a massage therapist, and did a little myofascial work in school, and know that it IS possible to make changes to connective tissue over time. Rolfing, for instance, is a form of massage that works on re-orienting and in some cases stretching fascia (or connective tissue) over a number of sessions.

Connective tissue is "thixotropic" ...
                          thix⋅ot⋅ro⋅py

Chemistry. the property exhibited by certain gels of becoming liquid when stirred or shaken.

...meaning that it can change from a more solid state to a more "liquid" state when subjected to heat or pressure.

I think what's happening in PE, mostly, is that we're trying to optimize the thixotropic nature of our penile fascia by heating it and then stretching it.

I would bet that a lot of what's happening is change due to mechanical "stress." The rest of it, I think, is probably an increase in muscle mass (the smooth muscle in the penis) due to extra blood flow. It makes total sense that a muscle would become thicker and bigger, or grow more fibers, in response to increased circulation and activity.
                          Starting:
                          BPEL 6.25", EG 4.5"

Current:
                          BPEL 6.8", EG 4.5"

ULTIMATE GOAL:
                          NBPEL 7.25", EG 5+"

Comment

Ok so the general idea is both?

Cells are BOTH stretched and "created"?

Goal
                            8"

Comment

Originally posted by trex View Post
                              Ok so the general idea is both?

Cells are BOTH stretched and "created"?
                              Cells can be stretched and created. The theory is that most of the cellular activity is going on in the connective tissue as this is the tissue that is the limiting factor in penis size.

Comment

Working...
                              X