Gaining an inch in girth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining an inch in girth.

My long term goal is 6" girth, which is slightly over an inch more than I have right now. This seems like a very challenging and rarely accomplished task. It's hard to imagine my dick actually being an inch thicker from tugging on it every other day. What do you guys think? Anyone here actually gain an inch in girth or more? Or maybe know of someone who has?

Its very possible and probably easier than an inch in length.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

here man put it this way (and by the way I see you play paintball same here). Anyway. Man lets say that your just a young 20 year old guy. Well man, this CAN be achieved. Maybe not in the year you want it to, but overtime cannnn be chieved man. Put it this way. What if a PE'er only gained .25 inch a YEAR in both directions? Now, put that over the course of two years. He's half an inch longer and half an inch thicker, a difference ladies MAY or may not be able to see, but will DEFINETELY be abler to feel. If you're in it for the long run, keep in mind man, that, years after you have fully dedicated yourself, no matter jhow fast your gains come or how slow they come, they WILL be there. And you can wield a nice big cock man. Then you wont have to worry anymore, ever, and no sense fretting over gaining even very slowly (being a hard gainer) because like I said, the gains WILL come.

Comment

Alot of guys have gained an inch or better.In my initial research I read several success stories of 1 to 2 inch gains. Girth just takes more work and time than length.Stick with it , and your goal will be met.
        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
        8" bpel
        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
        8 3/4 bpel !!!
        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
        10 bpel
        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Edging & Ballonning For Long Time
          Start : 1 / 03 / 09
          5.5 x 4.50

Current : 21/03/10
          6"375x4.75"

Short term Goal
          6.5 x 5.5

Long term Goal
          7x6

No overdo No fast way Just Slow and EASY.
          Dedication , Good technic , Patience ,Rest , Believe , Supplements , A lot of Water

Comment

I have managed to add 1/2" of girth in less than three months, and I am only doing pretty basic stuff three days a week.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              I have managed to add 1/2" of girth in less than three months, and I am only doing pretty basic stuff three days a week.
              That's amazing. I've been going at it since 9/1 and I haven't had any measurable increase in either length or girth.

Comment

It might very well be the luck of the draw since we both have the same starting length. What is your routine and how often?

I am doing three sets of 50 (added 20 to the last set bringing it up to 70 ) downward jelqs with some horse squeezes and C-bends incorporated within those numbers; and three sets of 30 (added 10 to last set bringing it up to 40) v-jelqs. I do one set of the downwards and one set of v-jelqs and count that as one set. Each stroke is about 3 seconds, and I work hard at making each jelq a good one. Start off about 50% erect, but it varies through the routine from 30%-70%. I do my routine standing up and with no distractions, because I think we tend to get lazy or lose concentration if we are sitting or looking at something else (ie a computer screen or television). I never jelq and stretch on the same day, so I jelq maybe three days a week. My base girth is what has really skyrocketed. When I started I was pretty even bottom to top, maybe a little bigger at the base. But my base girth now is 7" plus. There is absolutely nothing special about what I am doing, but it is working. If I am able to hit 6 1/2" MEG I will be happy. My length has been curtailed by the fact that I stubbornly thought I didn't need to warm up first for stretching. Since I started warming up a week or so ago I have started to finally see some length improvement. I still don't warm up prior to jelqing though. Some guys masturbate a lot, I don't (like to save my load for my wife!), and probably have sex twice a week. I only mention that because there are some who feel that is an important part of gaining, but in my case not so.
                rbi99
                Retired Moderator
                Member of the Month Nov 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by rbi99; 09-25-2009, 05:04 AM.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I should mention I realized in the first two weeks I was jelquing incorrectly.

Now I do 150 (or 75 if you count both hands) regular jelqs at about 40-50% erection, then I do 100 (50) V jelqs, and then 100 (50) more regular jelqs. Then I edge, and I kind of jelq using my closed fist to do this. Of course I do warm ups before and after. I do my stretching in the shower.

Four days a week, one on, one off, two on, one off, etc...

Comment

Working...
                  X