Larger Sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger Sac

I posted once before about ball jelqing and how affective it was for size enhancement, but I think by calling it ball jelqing people didn't think it made much sense. After all, unlike the penis with its corpus spongiosum and corpora cavernosa chambers, our testicles don't have anything remotely like that. Therefore, jelqing them sounds pretty fruitless, if not downright stupid.

The reason it has worked for me, and worked remarkably well, is that I am convinced that stretching the spermatic cord, and forcing your testicles down to the bottom of your scrotum, that that duel action stretches the sac and the cord, and while they are both quite pliable, lengthens them permanently (or at least as long as you continue doing it). I only called it jelqing because it does take on some of the same characteristics.

Before I started doing "ball stretches", probably 60% of the time my testicles were pretty much turtled and tight against my body. When I got an erection, they immediately became tight as a drum. If the room I was sitting or lying in was hot, and if I was wearing loose clothing, and I went to take a leak, yea they hung pretty nicely. But that was pretty much the only time they did, and when they did, I sure wished I could look like that more often. Since I have been doing these stretches, my testicles hang just I like I had wanted them to, probably 70% of the time, if not more. When I am erect and my wife is playing with my penis, now she has two balls she can play with also. Obviously just like our flaccid penises, balls don't always hang the same way all the time. No one can tell me that a guy getting undressed in front of his lady with a nicely hung flaccid penis and a set of swaying balls to go along with them, doesn't get her juices flowing really quick.

I have read were some guys claimed some sac size improvement by grabbing the skin below the testes and pulling on it. Couple of things with that, namely, you have to have extra skin down there to pull, and also, it does nothing for your testes. Having a larger sac, only to have your nuts hanging halfway down in them, doesn't do much for me. But move those nuts down to the bottom of your increased sac, and now you have something. Stretching skin doesn't affect the spermatic cord, which is why your nuts won't move down just because you stretched out your sac.

Here is what I have been doing, and I hope some of you try it and report back whether you see gains or not.

I started off doing 50 upward and 50 downward stretches. I am now doing 100 in each direction. Regardless, we are not talking about much time here, and I do them at the start of my regular jelqing sessions. Within a few weeks I saw a dramatic improvement in how my scrotum hung, and it hangs like that now most of the time. Not just for a few hours after I finish stretching them.

Most important: I stretch to my testicles, I do not slide my fingers over them. For the upward stroke I start with a grip similar to the ok grip. My thumb is between my stomach and my penis, and my other fingers are below and on the underside of my scrotum. On my upward stroke my fingers push against the sac from the underside, and my thumb pushes my penis into the sac from above. Your testicles will immediately be pushed to the bottom of your scrotum, and as you slide your fingers up, they really do look like they want to burst. However, there is absolutely no discomfort, and you stop your stroke when your fingers have pushed your testicles up as far as they will go. Unlike a jelq which requires you to have a fairly firm grip around your shaft to keep the blood you are pushing ahead of your grip and not escaping, you don't have that concern when stretching your sac. I curl my fingers around the sides of my nuts to keep them from flattening out or trying to wrap around my shaft, but my main concern is tightly sliding my fingers up the sac until my nuts are pushed as far as they can go. As a clear visual, I am trying to push my balls up until they are even with the tip of my pecker.

The downward stroke is similar with your thumb again on the topside of your shaft and your other fingers below and on the underside of your sac. You are basically using an underhand ok grip, and your penis is pointed toward the floor.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
    The reason it has worked for me, and worked remarkably well, is that I am convinced that stretching the spermatic cord, and forcing your testicles down to the bottom of your scrotum, that that duel action stretches the sac and the cord, and while they are both quite pliable, lengthens them permanently (or at least as long as you continue doing it). I only called it jelqing because it does take on some of the same characteristics.
    Thats where I stopped reading.

I have shivers all over my body right now.

DONT PULL ON YOUR TESTICLES. WTF?

DANGEROUS!

You can seriously hurt your friggin balls. You can become sterile. You can get a varicocele. You'll need surgery! Dont pull on your friggin balls dude. Please!

If you want a bigger sac, just jelq your scrotum.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Radiohead, thanks for your concern, but my description unfortunately sounds far more severe then what is actually happening. The entire move is quite simple and compact, and there is absolutely nothing uncomfortable taking place whatsoever. I have done hundreds of these strokes, and my balls have never felt the lease bit sore, during or after. When you place your fingers under your sac and before you even begin to slide upwards, your nuts are already at the bottom of your scrotum. I am not sliding my fingers up and pushing my nuts anywhere. I am absolutely no kind of expert on human anatomy, and I think my description is far from perfect. However, the truth is that while I have never experienced even the slightest discomfort, my scrotum is hanging far better than it ever has before. I will keep your advice very much in mind, and thanks again for posting.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I just dont want you to get varicoceles. And I dont want you to damage your epididymus (sperm production structure within the testicle).
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

rbi99, your "ball stretcher" sounds a lot like what I have been going recently too. The reason I started this ball stretching was, it seemed like my right nut was hanging "higher" to my body then the left nut. This seemed to cause my dick to hang more to the left...yes, when flaccid. I have only been doing the "ball stretching" for about 3 weeks. I haven't noticed a major difference yet. I will say, my sac does hang lower when warm!!

I don't have a frequent routine, I do it when jelq'ing in the shower, just before bed when applying Bio-Oil. As you mentioned when done correctly, it does not cause pain or discomfort. I was hoping as an added result, my testis would increase in size too. Not much, just a little bigger.

Radiohead, understand the concern, but as with any exercise, if done properly, it shouldn't cause injury. As for the sterile point you made, I'm to old to have any kids, so it not an issue. As for "varicocele"; excuse the stupid question, what is it exactly.

McB

Comment

Mc, my right nut hangs higher then the left one, but I don't mind it at all. However, I have wondered if you concentrated on the higher one if it would eventually start to even out over time if you concentrated on it more than the other one. Have you had any luck evening yours out?

The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Phibby, have any luck increasing your sac size? I am up to 120 upward and 120 downward jelqs, and though I think they are still getting larger, I know that the time they are tight against me is dropping more and more. Just before I came the other day while making love to my wife I quickly touched them, and they weren't tight even then. Before I started this, just the sight of my wife naked drove my nuts north!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

are you using lube while doing the strokes?

Comment

I don't think there is much danger in pulling the testicles as long as it's done in moderation. I had a girlfriend who was very into pulling my balls while giving head and, after the initial shock (which took a few times to wear off) it actually became enjoyable. I'm not talking about pulling on them like a tug-of-war mind you, just moderate pulling force, and never directly on the testicles themselves. It led me to start doing it myself and here's what I have learned over the years.

The best thing to do is to start off slowly. Grip the area of the scrotum above the balls (assuming you're standing) in an 'ok' grip. Palm down. Constrict the grip just with the index finger and thumb. Essentially you're grabbing the scrotum 'by the throat' in a bit of a choker hold. Now pull down. Notice there's no direct pressure on the testicles themselves? They will balloon some in your scrotal sac - that's fine - but you're not squeezing them directly. Initially it feels uncomfortable, so don't overdue it. The next time use a bit more force, and the next day a little more. Never EVER do it to the point where you feel pain or discomfort. Remember, like all things, your body will tell when to stop, so listen to it.

As time goes by, you will be able to pull them further and further away from your body - up to a comfortable limit. However, I don't think this is a very productive technique to make them hang lower permanently. It's more a desensitizing technique for personal pleasure (for masturbation or for your girlfriend/wife - many women really enjoy playing with balls, they're just very concerned about hurting you. If you show them how to do this correctly and you've desensitized yourself, it can be a real turn on to the both of you). Although I'm assuming that if you're patient, and willing to apply the same dedication as jelqing requires, you might achieve more of a hang. Now I have also had a vesectomy and I can tell you that made NO difference at all to how far the testicles could be pulled. So the limiting factor for me was not the sperm cord - which leaves only the ligaments and the veins. That said, and as we all know ligaments and veins can be safely stretched, I can't see why you couldn't permanently lengthen your testicle hang if you were so inclined. That's my 2 cents!

Comment

I stretch my nuts and my dick together as a group--stretching the skin around the top, and the ligaments, so my whole package hangs lower and freer. I do it to change things up while I jelq. It's gentle but effective, with no injury.

If you do something that hurts, stop.

I think it's great and there's no danger. I have been playing with my junk for 40 years and I pretty much know the territory.
                    Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                    Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                    Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

larger sac

I pretty much do the same thing . Pull them to the bottom of my sac , while pulling in the other direction with my other hand , then hold the stretch . Stretches the raphe really well .
                      Since I like to play with them , my goal is for them to hang as low as they can .
                      Low hangers , love 'em .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I bought this book called Sexual Reflexology by Chia and Wei. They describe great exercises that are part of Chinese sexual health practices for men, including stretches for the testicles which they say stimulate hormone production in men. I include them in my stretching routines now; I discovered my libido continues to increase gradually.

Comment

Why do people want ball sacks that usually hang?:S I've got that naturally, but I don't find it to be nice... quite the opposite actually!
                          19/04/2011
                          FG: 4.25" +0.45
                          FL: 5.19" +0.69
                          EG: 4.75" +0.45
                          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Well , if you have them naturally , surely you play with them . Personally , I find it so comforting to have my large sac held by my f/bud . Mine are wonderfully sensitive and I derive much pleasure from having them fondled and stretched .

SkyeFlyer, There's a yoga exercise that squeezes the testicles , once for each year of your life
                            Really ups the T and allows the testicles to hang lower .
                            maelsukr
                            Retired Moderator
                            PEGym Editor
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by maelsukr; 02-22-2010, 11:42 PM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Mine hang down and I like it. However, it's easier to accidentally nard yourself when moving around. I did it today while bending over to pick up a pen off the floor. I've done it hopping back on my surfboard after a wave. They are definitely more at risk for banging into stuff by mistake. And that hurts.
                              Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
                              Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
                              Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X