Tongkat Ali for young men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tongkat Ali for young men?

Im 22 years old guy and I have pretty good test levels I think. even tho I was never checked..but I was wondering that if I took tongkat ali for a extended period of time as a supplement to PE in the future (Not right now cause Im recovering from a nasty injury) would this hurt my test levels in the long run and when im 30 make me not able to get a boner on my own without supplements? cause I realy dont want that, no one does...I picked this to ask about cause its natural like tribulus and I just like being horny all day with a good flacid hang, and being able to last for a good while with a chick...so let me know if its a safe thing to do that wont make me reliant on tongkat ali or drop my test levels into the shitter a few years down the road and fuck up my sex life? thanks

If you have any reason to believe it will play with your test, I suggest you don't do it. There are ways to accomplish what you are trying to do with other herbs.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Boaconstrictor -- Like what other herbs for example?

Comment

L arginine, hawthorn berry, ginkgo biloba are good for blood flow.

Horny goat weed is good for libido, and the more you're in the mood, the more aroused you'll get.

Horny goat weed, ginkgo, and hawthorn are my favorites.
        I've tried many supplements before and they work great, but oftentimes they'll put things in them that work well with this issue but will have side effects like test level fluctuations. Also, they'll often put zinc in which also works great, but zinc toxicity can be a real issue.

I've studied the ones I've mentioned and they seem to have no negative side effects. Plus they're pretty cheap...and work great.

I found that taking hawthorn everyday was all I really needed, but I take the others as an added bonus.

You can buy the leaves or berries of the hawthorn. I buy the berries dried and eat them. It's pretty cool to just eat a fruit and it makes my penis rock hard.

Throw in some kegels and regular exercise and you should be good.
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Herbal supplements will have little or no effect on your natural ability to produce T. However, they may provide a little help in boosting your Natural T production, though this is somewhat debatable. Other supplements that help improve blood flow and engorgement include l-arginine and and pine bark extract. Do a search on testosterone boosters and supplements and you shoul uncover a lot of good information. Pm Nohard. He has a lot of info on supplements.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have to disagree, I've been using Tonkgat Ali for a long time. I originally got into it for weightlifting. Most people who try it get turned off because there are a lot of people selling garbage. Somebody made a list of companies selling quality Tongkat Ali here -
            http://tongkatreviews.wix.com/tongkat-ali-reviews. There are also studies out there documenting Testosterone improvements if you google them. It won't send your Test through the roof like steroids would, but at the same time it won't shrink your balls and enlarge your heart either.

Comment

Working...
            X