Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what supplements are a sure fire way to make semen volume 10x greater ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what supplements are a sure fire way to make semen volume 10x greater ??

I was wondering aside of sperm, what supplements can increase just the semen volume.

I have read alot of threads on increasing one's cum load but does anyone know at least 3 supplements which will certainly increase ones load.

Like it seems some people say some supplements worked and others mentioned the same supplements claiming to see no increase.

So if you were to name three supplements that definitely will for certain without a doubt increase your semen load by alot.........name the 3

I'm not big on supplementation, unless you are deficient supplements may even harm you.

Eat a healthy and well balanced diet, exercise well, and you won't need to supplement anything.

That being said, yogurt, onions and garlic are good for overall health, testosterone levels, and semen.

Most people are deficient on zinc (careful about the dose, or you'll become anemic), and vitamin d, check to see if you are before you take them, as they are reported to have a big effect, and on overall health as well.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You mean just ejaculate volume? Easy, a high high dose of any form of arginine (10g L-arginine everyday), Pygeum (200-300mg a day), at least a gallon of water a day, and NO MASTURBATIOn for at least a week. That will have you cumming like a fire hose.

After your first week go ahead and stop the arginine unless you like ulcers and acid reflux.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

yep that is right, I am just interested in increasing my ejaculate volume.

So we have Pygeum and L-arginine, now I read some threads where ppl said L-arginine did nothing for their load but just gave them headaches

Any other supplements that are a Sure Fire !!! way to big ejaculate loads ???

Comment

Supplements are not miracle pills!

If you want a bigger ejaculate then edge and don't ejaculate for at least a few days.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

so the thick white gooey stuff is the sperm ? whereas the watery clear stuff is semen ?

Are both the sperm and watery fluid produced by the testicles alone ?

Well I want to shoot tons of the watery semen fluid.

I have a big problem waiting a few days that is why I need some kind of supplements that will recharge me to shoot super soaker shots

I ordered maca and horny goat weed. But I am not interested in erection strength just ejaculate volume
            knightbird111
            Last edited by knightbird111; 01-10-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

When you have an orgasm the fluid that comes out is semen. It contains sperm but the vast majority of the volume is not sperm but rather fluids produced primarily by the seminal vesicles and prostate. I know you posted in it, but did you read all of this thread?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...big-loads.html
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

list your regimens, what worked best for u guys to increase your loads ?

Comment

The best thing you can do regardless of what you take as a supplement is to drink a lot of water. It will make a huge difference if your not drinking enough water already.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I used to take them all, but the only one I ever thought made a difference was Yohimbe. That stuff works. Unfortunately it also makes me flush and sleepless, so it wasn't worth it.

Comment

I have a problem with low semen too. I ejaculate only about a teaspoon of it. Tried zinc pills which didn't help . Maybe it could be a prostate problem.

Comment

interesting, Yohimbe. So Yohimbe made the volume alot more to a point of it being very noticible ?

Comment

Besides some of the excellent suggestions in this thread, look into lecithin- and make sure that you're getting enough Vitamin E.
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            You mean just ejaculate volume? Easy, a high high dose of any form of arginine (10g L-arginine everyday), Pygeum (200-300mg a day), at least a gallon of water a day, and NO MASTURBATIOn for at least a week. That will have you cumming like a fire hose.

After your first week go ahead and stop the arginine unless you like ulcers and acid reflux.
                            that don't sound too much like an ejaculate that sounds more like a bukkake ejaculate lol
                            There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

Yep, Lecithin. I tinkered with a lot of things, and this thread has it pretty nailed. Pygeum, saw palmetto, and lecithin. I already eat healthy and drink a lot of water, and my loads are already pretty good. But this combo increased things. Also increased pre-cum.

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Besides some of the excellent suggestions in this thread, look into lecithin- and make sure that you're getting enough Vitamin E.

Comment

Working...
                              X