Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Pills

Hey everyone.

I was just wondering and this isnt about PE stuff...

Im just curious about it....has anyone tried dick pills?? ( pills to make you penis bigger if you didnt understood)

Thanks
    --START-- Oct 23 2009

Length 7.25

Girth 4.25

-- Nov 23 2009 --

Length 7.25

Girth 4.75

--Goal--

Length 8

Girth 6

PS: My Main Goal Is The Girth, Hoping The Exercises Are Going To Work For Me. :cry:

they help but dont actually make you bigger ... there supplements they help heal faster and make you have a raging boner all the time but thats it

Comment

And don't pay bookoo bucks for it either, example Gingkogo biloba is under 10$ and it is likely the best dick pill out there.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

lol most of them are tribulas mixxd with yohmbie and yohmbie sends your heart rate through the roof

Comment

Ain't no easy way

Originally posted by simon21 View Post
          Hey everyone.

I was just wondering and this isnt about PE stuff...

Im just curious about it....has anyone tried dick pills?? ( pills to make you penis bigger if you didnt understood)

Thanks
          Ain't no easy way Simon. Just like diet pills. Forget the pill crap and do the exercises. Your best buddy will be glad you did.
          Cheers,
          Hooded

Hooded Jack

BPFSL - 6"
          EL - 7"
          BPEL - 7 1/2"
          EG - 6"
          EQ - 9"

Comment

magna rx

i bought 30 day cycle of magna rx for 20 bucks the pills smell like shit i dont no if its working i been taking htese and doing pe for like 1 -2 weeks i dont no if i got any bigger yet but my ejaculations are shooting with so much force i think it because of the pe and kegels that my cum is shooting so far and not the pills i dont no if these pills are doing anything because im always horny and can jerk off for hours even without the pills and it seems like their is not enough miligrams of the ingrideients theirs only like 100 and some miligrams of arginine in it my protein powder has like 2000 miligrams of arginine but imhoping these pills increase testosterone only 20$ aint a bad deal fuck it they prob dont work though wtf is horny goat weed who the hell thought of that ill know in a couple weeks though if i see great pe results

Comment

Ow. Your post hurt my eyes. Please use punctuation, break up your sentences and use correct spelling. Thank you.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
              X