Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L-Histidine and folic acid. Possible key to unlocking massive growth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Histidine and folic acid. Possible key to unlocking massive growth.

In my current research endeavors searching for ways to get harder erections, as well as finding ways to accentuate the natural pathways that cause smooth muscle proliferation, healing, and hypertrophy. I believe i may have found that way. i have a few research article links i plan to post by later tonight which will back up what i am about to reveal, but i just had to share this awesome news.

Histidine has a few neat little uses in the body and one of them is absolutely crucial to literally any kind of growth that occur in the body. Inflammation. Histidine, when used in combination with folic acid the body is able to convert Histidine into histamine. most people know that histidine is a real drag when it comes to allergies but most forget that it has huge impacts on our ability to heal. our body naturally produces L-histidine in very small doses, but when we are faced with a great deal of stress physically or mentally we use up a very big amount of the naturally produced histidine which leads to impaired or slowed healing as well as susceptibility to sickness and infection. it can also cause erectile dysfunction. Something that i thought was extremely relevant. in my time at college i had a friend that defied everything i had thought about the penis and the body up to that point. he had worked in fast food restaurants his whole life and on top of that, he did a bit of bodybuilding, but his true passion was running. this passion for running however, was not something he set out to do. he came from a well to do home, by not revealing to much let me just say that he spent the vast majority of his time growing up and a good portion of his adult life running. He did not have a car. Needless to say he still needed to get to work. he also hated bicycles due to the seats. So he ran and ran and ran. then he ate deep fried beef and chicken all day long. if not for his lack of a car, he would have most likely gotten fat since he was also eating alot of calories incidentally at his fast food jobs. instead he was and is to this day very lean and can still run for miles with ease. He also got a little something for his troubles that he ironically thought all guys had. he got a huge fucking dick out of it. i have seen it, and can attest to its size. he is 10" long and over 6" around. for the sake of not calling bullshit i saw the measurements myself. no i am not gay. just really dedicated to my work. Anyway when i interviewed him he told me what he ate on a regular basis. i saw his dick before i heard his diet. He ate nothing but beef, fried chicken, turkey, bacon, and ham. Basically everything that everybody said was awful for health. He also ate beans beans and more beans. it took so damned long for me to figure out how it is that this guy could get such a massive dick. the first thing that i started looking into was running. i quickly found that regular runners have really good circulation in their feet and hands. i also found that running leads to a big increase in the body's histamine levels. its one of the reasons that people who run have often times induced allergic reactions. its also the big reason for the circulation increase. the running causes a big spike in histidine levels which causes histamine to spike, WHICH causes a big increase in capillary density/ growth and smooth muscle growth by proxy. Histamine is also a really really good vasodilator hence the inflammation. not surprisingly like i mentioned, it also can have a huge impact on erections. Now this part is where i put my money where my mouth is..or rather dick is.

I got ahold of some stinging nettle which injects histamine into the flesh when it is grabbed by a unwary victim. I had to figure out how powerful of a substance histamine is. I found that it was used in trials for erectile dysfunction, but without any real promise. usually i would leave it at that. this time i just could not.

i took the stinging nettle that i got from the woods and rubbed it all over my penis. i thought that i would quickly come to regret the decision. i then had an extremely hard erection. i rubbed some more of the plant on my penis. i had such a hard erection that i actually began to cry. i could feel my heart beat so intensely in my penis that i actually began to have repeated dry orgasms followed almost 10 minutes later by a huge orgasm that nearly made my pass out. my erection died down some, but it stayed very very large. my penis at the time was roughly around 7.6 inches long and 5.2 inches in girth. after the stinging nettle treatment my penis was nearly 8 inches long and about 5.6 inches around. i also had awesome erections for about three days after that. i would have done the treatment alot lot more if not for the serotonin that stinging nettle also injects which causes extreme itching. now that i knew the power of histamine, i just knew that it was how my friend got the penis he had. i really got that stuck in my head when i found that all of the fast food he ate was super high in histidine and the beans he ate were high in folic acid.

i have been eating beans, taking folic acid, and taking histidine daily with awesome results on my erectile hardness. i have also been running every other day. all i can say is the difference is night and day.

I had to share this. will post links later. peace guys.

I might be tempted to try the folic acid and histidine as some orally consumed tablet, after a little research.

Is this for real or are you just trying to trick some poor bugger into rubbing stinging nettles on his rod?
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

its for real. i have done it. its really a pretty damned awesome experience, just super itchy for like two days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Kidd View Post
        its for real. i have done it. its really a pretty damned awesome experience, just super itchy for like two days.
        I had no idea stinging nettles contained seratonin either, every time I been stung it just hurt, no euforic happy feeling, wonder if nettles from across the pond are genetically identical to nettles in England.

Are you still stinging yourself or are you consuming the vitamin version of histidine and folic acid? or does it not work if you consume it?
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

i am taking histidine and folic acid. i would not try to eat raw nettles lol. and the histamine is only in the raw stuff i am afraid. and i have only tried stinging nettles on myself twice. i had sex the second time. popped like half a dozen times, but i rocked that girls fucking world lol.

Comment

No thanks.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

High histamine can also cause itching.
              Nettle also increases Free T by lowering SHBG, which would help as en erection enhancer.

I'm sure most people have histadelia while not even knowing it and also have a small penis.
              Histadelia also has links (some say) to premature ejaculation.
              I doubt there was any serotonin issue as high histamine in the brain works to lower dopamine which would increase serotonin levels, but some articles mention lowering of serotonin as well (which would play into PE problems).
              These are neurochemicals so I doubt any histamine effect made it that far.

Just seems pretty far fetched.

Comment

So have you actually gained a discernable amount of growth from the histamine? Have you gained any quicker than usual once supplementing, etc?
                Waiting to be able to paint my fella glow-in-the-dark green and pretend he is a lightsaber...

Starting Stats:
                6 BPEL
                5.5 NBPEL
                5 MEG

Short Term Goals:
                7 NBPEL
                6 MEG

Long Term Goals:
                9 NBPEL
                7 MEG

Comment

The use of stinging nettles is an interesting part, maybe the swelling reaction and massive hard on could be useful.
                  Maybe not, I'll let you try .
                  I wonder if it could be dangerous for our health?
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

And you have a background in biochemistry and physiology or is this stuff you just pulled off the net?
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

With his two latest threads I can only assert the lad has a master degree in messianism.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

So are you saying histamine is anti-inflammatory? Congestion medicine is an anti-histamine....buh humbug
                        "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Rubbing stinging nettle on your ween???... Holy crap Kidd, you really went the extra mile!
                          I hate to say it, but I'm intrigued.

Comment

This is something similar that has been done in tribes around the world. Rubbing stinging nettles on their penises for huge erections. It is not something new I am afraid.
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                            X