Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Button Battery to boost testosterone, possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Button Battery to boost testosterone, possible?

This idea hit my mind when I was making my own ROP with copper and zinc rods, can anyone tell me if it is possible to use button battery(used in watches) instead of using copper and zinc rods to boost testosterone level? Or if it is possible to do the same with AAA or AA batteries?

Moving thread to PE Science & Theory forum, for a better "fit".
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I have recently purchased and trying out "Tonghat Ali" !

Anyone tried this supplement?
      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes. It's supposed to free up testosterone but it doesn't work as well without a high dosage of tribulus.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by preetys70 View Post
          This idea hit my mind when I was making my own ROP with copper and zinc rods, can anyone tell me if it is possible to use button battery(used in watches) instead of using copper and zinc rods to boost testosterone level? Or if it is possible to do the same with AAA or AA batteries?
          I don't know how on earth zapping your testes would increase testosterone, let alone how a zinc and copper rod would influence a current when connected to resistant rubber tubing.

Even if the tiny electric current could somehow pass through the layers of your skin, are you sure you want that near your testicles? Do you want kids in the future?
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Good way to boot testosterone? Hit the gym and don't skip leg day. Your welcome
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Working...
            X