is coconut oil safe for your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is coconut oil safe for your penis?

I heard that it has natural androtestosterone blockers in it..I dont want to take that away from my genitals..but I hear it has l arginine in it which is always good for pe.

I use coconut oil for lube when I PE, and I've noticed nothing but good results. It's all natural, so that's plus.

Comment

Plus, after PE, just add a strategically placed wedge of pineapple, dip your dingle in rum and BOOMiña colada.
      My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
      1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
      2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Never heard anything negative about coco oil .
        I use it exclusively now , instead of olive oil .
        For my PE and cooking .
        Very anti septic .
        mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Ok so have any of you guys had any loss of libido or anything? no right?, cause I heard some guy on here talkin about coco oil and saying it has Androtest blockers in it wich block the test from getting to the area applied, and you shouldnt put it on ur genitals..idk hes probably wrong tho

Comment

I use it exclusively and have not noticed any negative effects. Tactically it is GREAT! And it's natural. I'd be interested in any information on its hormonal effect. I did a quick search on the internet and found nothing (except one site that recommended it as one of the oils to eat to INCREASE natural testosterone production). Do you have a source for your friend's information?

Comment

Originally posted by Growingeachday View Post
              I use it exclusively and have not noticed any negative effects. Tactically it is GREAT! And it's natural. I'd be interested in any information on its hormonal effect. I did a quick search on the internet and found nothing (except one site that recommended it as one of the oils to eat to INCREASE natural testosterone production). Do you have a source for your friend's information?
              Growingeachday -- It was actualy on here where I saw a guy saying that it had andro blockers in it..

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...ll-health.html

(Phallic1) made the comment...Idk if the guy knows what hes talking about or not..but it had me thinking tho.

Comment

Its what I'm using, just make sure its got no added chemicals, my skin feels super soft after using it.
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Thank CrazyS! That's helpful. I'll continue to explore this and let you know what I discover.

Comment

Effects of coconut oil on testosterone-ind... [J Pharm Pharmacol. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Good 'ol PubMed. To those not inclined to read the densely scientific findings, here are the cliffs, with regards to coconut oil:

- Rats were given testosterone to mimic enlarged prostate symptoms consistent with testosterone induced prostate enlargement in humans
                      - The rats were then injected with several types of oils, including one group injected with coconut oil
                      - The group injected with coconut oil saw a reduction in prostate size in comparison to the control group

So the outcome suggests that internal use of coconut oil could benefit those with testosterone induced prostate enlargement issues.

Nothing about putting it on your dong. Not sure how this extrapolates to the issue in this thread, since the study was about internal use of the oil...also not sure of the mechanisms in which the oil reduced prostate size and if those mechanisms are hostile to internal test levels or benign.

Perhaps B8 could help me out...I'm dense sometimes.

Overall Goals

Comment

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
                        Good 'ol PubMed. To those not inclined to read the densely scientific findings, here are the cliffs, with regards to coconut oil:

- Rats were given testosterone to mimic enlarged prostate symptoms consistent with testosterone induced prostate enlargement in humans
                        - The rats were then injected with several types of oils, including one group injected with coconut oil
                        - The group injected with coconut oil saw a reduction in prostate size in comparison to the control group

So the outcome suggests that internal use of coconut oil could benefit those with testosterone induced prostate enlargement issues.

Nothing about putting it on your dong. Not sure how this extrapolates to the issue in this thread, since the study was about internal use of the oil...also not sure of the mechanisms in which the oil reduced prostate size and if those mechanisms are hostile to internal test levels or benign.

Perhaps B8 could help me out...I'm dense sometimes.
                        Yes, and I didn't say anything about that.

No, you are not dense, there was a discussion on whether it blocks DHT or not, so instead of spreading rumors, I thought it is beneficial to post this STUDY, even if it is slightly relevant to a debate, personally, I have no say in this.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Ok, so is the assumption that it DOES block DHT or that it may block it? I don't know enough about the science to render an idea on that from this study. Is blocking DHT the mechanism by which the prostates remained healthy / less enlarged?

Honestly, I eat a LOT of coconut oil, so this is interesting to me. If it does block DHT, isn't that good for things like avoiding hair loss as well?

Overall Goals

Comment

Okay, this helped a lot: Dihydrotestosterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dihydrotestosterone (commonly abbreviated to DHT), or 5α-dihydrotestosterone (5α-DHT), also known as androstanolone (5α-androstan-17β-ol-3-one) as well as 17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one, is a sex steroid and androgen hormone. The enzyme 5α-reductase synthesizes DHT in the prostate, testes, hair follicles, andadrenal glands. This enzyme reduces the 4,5 double-bond of the hormone testosterone.
                            dht.jpg

Overall Goals

Comment

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
                              Ok, so is the assumption that it DOES block DHT or that it may block it? I don't know enough about the science to render an idea on that from this study. Is blocking DHT the mechanism by which the prostates remained healthy / less enlarged?

Honestly, I eat a LOT of coconut oil, so this is interesting to me. If it does block DHT, isn't that good for things like avoiding hair loss as well?
                              There is a theory that DHT causes Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.

Another theory focuses on dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a substance derived from testosterone in the prostate, which may help control its growth. Most animals lose their ability to produce DHT as they age. However, some research has indicated that even with a drop in the blood's testosterone level, older men continue to produce and accumulate high levels of DHT in the prostate. This accumulation of DHT may encourage the growth of cells. Scientists have also noted that men who do not produce DHT do not develop BPH.

Some researchers suggest that BPH may develop as a result of "instructions" given to cells early in life. According to this theory, BPH occurs because cells in one section of the gland follow these instructions and "reawaken" later in life. These "reawakened" cells then deliver signals to other cells in the gland, instructing them to grow or making them more sensitive to hormones that influence growth.
                              Prostate Enlargement: Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia - National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse

If it is like olive oil, then it also has an effect of avoiding hair loss when topically applied, so it would block DHT on the penis as well. I don't know about oral consumption though.

Comment

Working...
                              X