Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to mix L arginine into a homemade cream??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mix L arginine into a homemade cream??

I looked this up on the internet but im still not sure how to do this lol, so im sure some of u guys at the gym have tryed to make their own cream to jelq with or post workout...

I want to use

- Shea butter
    - Almond oil
    - Olive oil
    - L arginine & L Carnitine
    - maybe panax ginseng or ginko
    - Coconut oil
    - Vitamin e

those are the basic Ideas, if u have anyother good safe ideas let me know...but Im still confused on how much L arginine I should mix in or how to make it absorbable to my skin effectivley..

so let me know what u think

I think it will cost a lot and you wont gain from it.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why do people think there is some Magic cream, pill, or elixir
      that will make their penis grow?
      You will wind up with a very unhealthy dick if you try to put that concoction
      on it.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Making a mixture cream like that isn't going to boost gains at all. There is no magic pills or creams like JonPop said. Only PE exercises will give you gains, so just pick out a good lube that you can use for jelqing and work on your routine. My suggestion is cocoa butter. It feels good and it lasts a while before you have to reapply, and after your jelqing session it leaves your hands and dick with the smell of chocolate. Yum
        Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
        Start of PE (16.7.2013)
        BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
        Current (16.1.2019)
        BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          Why do people think there is some Magic cream, pill, or elixir
          that will make their penis grow?
          You will wind up with a very unhealthy dick if you try to put that concoction
          on it.
          Shea butter
          - Almond oil
          - Olive oil
          - Coconut oil
          - Vitamin e ? ? ?
          There's nothing essentially dangerous in that recipe with the possible exception of L arginine used in a topical application. The almond oil and olive oil is an unecessary duplication. Either one would do and with either the Shea butter is also
          unnecessary. I can't find any evidence that ginsing applied to the skin has any benefit, neither ginko. ( Unless the latter is supposed to help with your dick's memory?)
          BUT, I suspect if this formula was put on the market well packaged and highly priced it would sell like hot cakes. What would we call it? Elephant lotion?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissily View Post
            Shea butter
            - Almond oil
            - Olive oil
            - Coconut oil
            - Vitamin e ? ? ?
            There's nothing essentially dangerous in that recipe with the possible exception of L arginine used in a topical application. The almond oil and olive oil is an unecessary duplication. Either one would do and with either the Shea butter is also
            unnecessary. I can't find any evidence that ginsing applied to the skin has any benefit, neither ginko. ( Unless the latter is supposed to help with your dick's memory?)
            BUT, I suspect if this formula was put on the market well packaged and highly priced it would sell like hot cakes. What would we call it? Elephant lotion?
            I really like the name" Elephant Lotion"...I would buy it just for the name.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

The mixing of ingredients can often be a bad thing.
              Each has different properties on the molecular scale.

Who ever thought mixing Salt Peter, Sulfur and Carbon, would explode?

Comment

The resulting cream may work as a lubricant and help maintain the skin of your penis soft and supple. However, as a topical cream it will not aid in growth. You will also get similar results using just one of the oils

l-arginine is often used in topical creams to improve healing and circulation. I use Diabetiderm, which contains 1% l-arginine, to prevent neuropathy.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hmmm, isn't neuropathy the trail that goes up Mt. Everest? (Not making light NTB, just a little humor)

Comment

Don't mix bleach and ammonia for a lube.
                    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I never said it would make my penis grow...Ive been here too long to think that, idk y ppl on here always say **** like that when I never said anything about it making my dick grow on its own lol..I was just saying that it might bring some extra blood flow into my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                        The resulting cream may work as a lubricant and help maintain the skin of your penis soft and supple. However, as a topical cream it will not aid in growth. You will also get similar results using just one of the oils

l-arginine is often used in topical creams to improve healing and circulation. I use Diabetiderm, which contains 1% l-arginine, to prevent neuropathy.
                        What is the relevance of neuropathy to PE? Sounds frightening.

@CrazyS.:
                        l-arginine, l-carnotite,panax, ginseng, and ginko increase blood flow, but have to be taken internally in order to be effective. The others are lubricants.
                        not2big
                        Senior Super Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by not2big; 04-26-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissily View Post
                          What is the relevance of neuropathy to PE? Sounds frightening.
                          You mentioned in an earlier post that l-arginine may not be appropriate in a topical mix so I wanted to bring out the fact that l-arginine is indeed used commercially in topical mixes.

Though slightly off topic, neuropathy (the nerve affliction, not the trail up Everest) has some relevance to PE. Neuropathy is a loss of sensitivity of the nerve endings often a result of high blood sugar levels in diabetics which can cause ED. Since PE exercises like jelqing force extra blood into the penis, this can improve the damage and reduce the severity of the neuropathy

Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            Since PE exercises like jelqing force extra blood into the penis, this can improve the damage and reduce the severity of the neuropathy.
                            We're working on it .

Comment

Don't re-create the wheel. There is a good cream out there with L arginine in it. It's called Swole Cream.

Comment

Working...
                              X