New Supp to Consider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Supp to Consider?

So, we should all have read that the penis is made up of up to half smooth muscle. Smooth muscle is made up of collagen and elastin basically right? Well, recently I began taking a collagen supplement to get the best skin I can. Im crazy about my skin. Taking a collagen supplement at the age of 22, some people laugh at me, but whatever. I am wondering if this can aid in the recovering of the micro tears after a PE session. I cant remember how much of smooth muscle is made up of elastin versus collagen, but I dont see why it wouldnt help a little maybe? But it could potentially help a lot I feel. I have noticed amazing improvement in my skin, such as diminishing of stretch marks, and just really nice skin that doesnt have blemishes, so I know this supplement does work. Ive also had improved strength and look of hair, plus stronger nails. If you are interested in what brand I use, go ahead and message me.

So anyways, what do you guys think? Can this work in theory?
    2/16/2014
    NBPEL: 5.5x5
    BPEL: 6x5.5

GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7x5.5
    BPEL: 7.5x5.5

I'd be interested in the hair aspect since I've been losing my hair for at least two years. The doc says I have male pattern baldness. So I had some bad luck with the genes in terms of hair.
    Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
    Start of PE (16.7.2013)
    BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
    Current (16.1.2019)
    BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Working...
    X