Penile implants aka pearling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penile implants aka pearling

Just curious if this topic has ever been discussed here. From what I've read it is definitely a risky procedure. I've read about how inmates in prison who have done this themselves which I think is a very bad idea. But I'm curious if this is is something that can be done professionally. Also, I've read that some females report pain from this, however I'm sure it must be pleasurable to other females as well. I don't see how it couldn't be. I've also heard it may make condoms break more easily. However, this procedure does produce a very noticeable increase in girth. Has anyone else heard of this? What are your thoughts? Seen from what I've read it more likely have more cons than pros, but it's definitely a interesting procedure that may have more pros than I've read about so far.

You can delete this thread. I've just read another article that has convinced me that this a definitely not considered a good idea. Just too many negatives involved.

Comment

Seems quite risky I will stick to doing normal PE myself.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Okay I had to look that up and all I can say is... ewww.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
          I was about to look it up myself but I do not think I will.
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
            I was about to look it up myself but I do not think I will.
            Don't. Really. For one thing I don't know that it's possible to do an image search on it and NOT get a bunch of in-progress surgery pics. *shudder*. But also the end result is just... not aesthetically pleasing. I know they put "pearls" in some vibes because they want to provide texture and the pearls move around some but really a penis has it's own texture and it's just freakin' fabulous as it is.

And to be honest when I saw the end result pics, it looked more like a whole bunch of cysts or sores. It was not an attractive sight. I can only speak for myself but overall I find a penis to be lovely to look at just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
              to bad i didnt read this on time... ewww is quite right

Comment

Working...
              X