Question regarding TCG Theory: Tunica Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding TCG Theory: Tunica Limit

Hi Gentlemen, Ladies - I have some questions, specifically for those whose limiting factor appears to be the Tunica, rather than Smooth Muscle (According to TCG Theory); or any who have understanding & evidence in this area.

I appear to be 'Tunica-limited' - that is, High EQ and BPEL larger than BPSFL (- 0.5" ± - 1").

(1) Is this theory a widely accepted part of the PE canon now? Is it backed up by strong evidence? It certainly seems intuitive and logical to me.

(2) Are there so-called 'tunica-limited' members out there, who have made significant girth gains? I can't help but wishing I was 'Smooth-muscle' limited, as Girth is my primary focus. From Remek's original thread I can only infer that girth must be more difficult for subjects like me:

"If your goal is only girth, you'll still want to do at least 60% of length exercises and possibly more. Also focus your jelqs with a low erection level, around 40% to 60%."

(3) What exercises are there that can work the tunica, specifically in a girth related manner? Bundled Stretches?

I would appreciate evidence or examples, even anecdotal, of tunica-limited members who have made girth gains. It would be interesting to apply TCG theory to the biggest gainers thread - see their original EQ and BPEL:BPSFL ratio.

Many thanks as always - Morimoto
    NBPEL (cm):
    14.2, 14.6, 15, 15.4, 15.8, 16.2, 16.4, 17, 17.4, 17.8, 18
    MSEG (cm):
    11.8, 12.1, 12.4, 12.7, 13, 13.3, 13.6, 13.9, 14
    God gives in little pieces

Yes, I believe the TGC theory is widely accepted and used.

As for evidence, I don't know if there's ever been any collected data specifically for the theory. However, in browsing around the forum, you will catch several instances where members have done exactly what the theory says (intentional and not) and had positive results. Of course, some don't, but that's PE for you.

A few have mentioned applying the theory specifically. I believe BigO is one who did. Also, Kickinthemebs was a hard girth gainer until concentrating on tunica expansion methods, and has had some great success. There are several examples of the idea being accurate if you keep an eye out.

I find thinking of the tube and tire relation makes it easier to find the method, with the tunica being the tire, and smooth muscle being the inner tube. Expanding and stretching that outer tire to allow for more inflation of the inner tube is what you want.

Specific exercises would be expansion related, like Ulis, squeezes, jelqs, and their variations.

Also, the length work applies because you want to address the tunica in both directions, perpendicular and parallel. So bundles, tunica tugs, bends, and A or V stretches.

All of these can be found in the Frequently Asked PE Questions and Topics, and the exercise link inside that takes you to the main site list.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Workin_4_it, as always your clear and prompt explanation is much appreciated. The tire analogy is an excellent visualization tool, as well as illustrating the point well. I will carefully consider those exercises once I pass an initial 6-week conditioning programme (Jelqs, Stretchs).

Out of curiosity, has your PE experience aligned with TCG theory? How about yours, MrB8?

If anyone else can reference 'tunica-limited' members who have made good girth gains (±0.5) - I'm all ears! #girth_huntin
      NBPEL (cm):
      14.2, 14.6, 15, 15.4, 15.8, 16.2, 16.4, 17, 17.4, 17.8, 18
      MSEG (cm):
      11.8, 12.1, 12.4, 12.7, 13, 13.3, 13.6, 13.9, 14
      God gives in little pieces

Comment

Thank you kindly Mr. Morimoto.

Yes, in both the success and lack of, I believe the theory to apply. With very similar physical response and traits as yours, I would consider myself a hard girth gainer. And currently apply the direction above to myself as well.

Results are pending.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I agree with Workin_4_it's findings and analysis.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

For me I think the theory is quite accurate. In addressing it for myself I focused on growth in the three dimensional aspects. I found that targeting only one direction such as width, or length, or height stopped my gains overall. So I have always worked in multiple directions. I jelq with an OK grip, I do stretches in at least 6 directions. If using an extender I move the direction of pull around, same with hanging.
            By not limiting the direction of growth encouragement I think I have been successful in growing in all directions at the same time.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Welp, looks like im in the same boat wishful. ive been just chasing length for months and have been getting nowhere Just with stretches, mostly targeting ligs. Back when i was gaining like a mofo i was doing my squeezes, jelqs and bundles, then i would hang for 20 or 40 mins. Just built myself a captains wench. looks like im goin back to old ways . The theory suggests exactly that, get some squeezes in there.

This also raises the idea that ive gained length from the tunica more than the ligs. Mind blown, i thought it was the other way around.

Comment

Working...
              X