Anyone use Folic Acid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Folic Acid?

I was doing some reading some information on Folic Acid ?

I was reading up on Folic Acid and found out that " It is important for the formation of red and white blood cells. It is necessary for the proper differentiation and growth of cells" and I was thinking that this would make a great Supplement to take before a pumping session seeing how I'm trying to get as much blood flow to my penis at this time.

So do anyone use it? or I'm I having the wrong ideal about this supplement?
    "You will never achieve what you are unwilling to pursue"

"If you only have enough for yourself then you will never have enough"

"The worst thing about being average is your the best of the worst and the worst of the best."

Folic acid is good to take in general as most supplements/ vitamins are. Good blood flow through out your body is always a good thing. =)
    I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

I was thinking about using it like a pre PE workout
      "You will never achieve what you are unwilling to pursue"

"If you only have enough for yourself then you will never have enough"

"The worst thing about being average is your the best of the worst and the worst of the best."

Comment

I take a Vitamin B-Complex supplement. And it has plenty of folic acid. Don't hesitate to use B vitamins (or I guess folic acid in your case) because they are water soluble which means unlike most vitamins they don't store in your fat cells, which means you are not able to overdose on them either. What water soluble means is that when your body doesn't need anymore of the B vitamin that were consumed (through supplement or however you got your B vitamins consumed) it will simply be released in your urine. You can even tell when you're peeing B vitamins out because (this urine color thing may only be relevant to B12 actually? maybe others I forgot) when you do your pee will have a mountain dew looking color.

Another good supplement that could help you is l-arginine, it is an amino acid that converts into NO2 while in the blood stream. What the NO2 then does is relax the blood vessels, and when relaxed they naturally expand. So, in short, supplementing in l-arginine expands blood vessels, and therefore would make sense in aiding PE workouts.
        Gains so far: +2 BPEL and +1.2 EG !

Comment

If you do a search there was a big thread about folic acid. Research done by this madman thekidd. I tried folic acid and it did help but its not a miracle.
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
          X