Bigger healthier balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger healthier balls

I've worn a testicle cuff or balls stretcher since HS, when I had a testicular torsion from playing contact sports. My urologist instructed me in doing stretches and testicle massage back then, too. I've done those stretches and massage, plus worn my cuff periodically, for years now; I believe it has improved not only my testicle health, but also improved my hang, eliminated any significant turteling of my testicles (even in cold weather), and helped make my balls bigger & healthier than they would have normally developed. The cuffs I've always worn were a simple leather strap with adjustable snaps to adjust to the size of my scrotum.

I've always had a large flaccid & balls naturally (I was born a "shower"), which played a role in my sports injury back in HS. About 9 months ago, I needed a new cuff, so I went online and purchased one that was not only larger & longer, but also had a balls divider strap built into it. I had never worn one designed like this before, but thought it would be fun to try. Turned out I REALLY enjoyed the increased pressure on my balls from the divider strap and extended length from the cuff! My balls hung comfortably longer between my legs all day! In fact, this stretcher fit me so well, and felt so good, that I've worn it at least 8 hours/day for the past 9 months.

Now 9 months later, I can confirm without a doubt, that my balls, are MUCH LARGER than they've ever been before. While I never measured the circumference of my balls before, I can say I was always able to hold both my balls in the palm of one hand. I have large hands (4"+ across my knuckles); but I can't hold both my balls in my palm anymore. Not even close!. My GF actually noticed how much bigger they are before I did! She's noticed when performing oral & feeling my balls slapping her during sex (about 2 months ago). I'm not sure, but I suspect the extended wear coupled with increased blood circulation, the increased extension forced by wearing the cuff & the balls divider forcing my testicles into the bottom of my scrotum, and also holding them away from the heat of my body more, has resulted in actual growth (enlargement).

I've heard some guys have enlarged their balls by taking a supplement called Damiana. I've never done that. I do take a supplement stack of L-arginine, icariin 20%, lecithin, horny goat weed + macca and a men's multi-vitamin. All of that primarily provides a libido boost, and 500mg lecithin does increase seminal fluid production somewhat, but not enough to actually enlarge the testicles, IMO.

Anyone else have any thoughts or experience with actually increasing the size of your testicles?

Just a quick question JJ...does wearing a testicle cuff plus a cock ring plus the Phallosan make you rattle when you walk?

(sorry...couldn't resist)
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      Just a quick question JJ...does wearing a testicle cuff plus a cock ring plus the Phallosan make you rattle when you walk?

(sorry...couldn't resist)
      Well, I don't wear them ALL at the same time, but I'm thinking of re-recording a new Holiday version of "MY DING-a-LING" for the upcoming season! lol!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Well, I don't wear them ALL at the same time, but I'm thinking of re-recording a new Holiday version of "MY DING-a-LING" for the upcoming season! lol!
        Well...with all that hardware all you need to do is stick an aerial lead up your arse and you could be broadcasting to the nation in no time at all!

(oops...sorry again...I'll depart now)
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
          Well...with all that hardware all you need to do is stick an aerial lead up your arse and you could be broadcasting to the nation in no time at all!

(oops...sorry again...I'll depart now)
          Nope!...afraid of lightning strikes! But pay per view...er. ah..LISTEN, might work!

Comment

Jock,

Do you have specifics on the leather ball straps you used?

Since you've had success with your straps, I'm curious about enhancing my balls too.

Comment

Originally posted by goochimane View Post
              Jock,

Do you have specifics on the leather ball straps you used?

Since you've had success with your straps, I'm curious about enhancing my balls too.
              First, read my post # 5 in this thread. Here's the link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...rkey-neck.html

There are also pics of me in the member photos on the Balls Group, or in my photo albums on my profile. Search "ball stretchers" online. They can be purchased through amazon or ebay as well. Quality 100% leather ball stretcher cuffs with triple sewn seams and metal snaps generally cost $12-$18 (US); larger ones with the balls strap divider generally are $20-$25.

There are many different brands, but depending upon your physiology (how low your balls hang), the stretchers with the balls divider straps need to be researched before ordering. I made that mistake first time I ordered one, and the balls strap was too short for my hang. I wasted my money, since I couldn't snap the strap into the cuff without literally crushing my balls, as mine were already too large for the length of that strap. So be sure to measure your natural hang and check the balls divider strap length before ordering.

Finally, if your balls turtle a lot, begin with a 1" wide cuff (no balls divider in these), and get your hang comfortably extended for several months, before moving up to a 1.5" balls stretcher with the balls divider strap. You can continue to extend & stretch your balls comfortably and safely as long as you are consistent & patient by purchasing even wider cuffs up to 4-6". I'm quitting at a 2" wide cuff now and just maintaining. That gives me about a 5.5-6" scrotum hang, which my GF likes. She says it "compliments" my 6.25" NBP flaccid "perfectly" (LOL!)!

It's really been a satisfying and pleasant experience for me. I genuinely enjoy the constant reminder that I'm ALL MALE, with my balls swingin' between my legs all day!
              jockinthebox
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by jockinthebox; 12-02-2015, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Nope!...afraid of lightning strikes! But pay per view...er. ah..LISTEN, might work!
                I heard lightning is attracted to those in the sexual enhancement field...that oughta put'a dent in that there ....Hobby.

Comment

Here's a site I found online that has quality leather cuffs & stretchers reasonably priced, IMO:

www.bluecollarfetishwear.com/leather-
                  ball-stretcher-with-a-nut-divider.html

Just be sure to measure your scrotum "hang" before ordering & inquire about the length of the balls divider strap to make sure it's long enough to not crush your balls; ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TESTICLES THAT ARE ALREADY "LARGER" THAN AVERAGE.

As a point of reference, mine are different sizes (as are most guys), and my left one is approximately the size of a medium / large egg, while my right is an extra-large egg size...both "ORGANIC GRADE "A", of COURSE!
                  jockinthebox
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by jockinthebox; 12-03-2015, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Thank you Jock.

I have a leather strap that I've tried around my balls but it's not tremendously comfortable. It came with the dr. kaplan pump which is used after pumping for an hour around the base of the penis for an enhanced hang. I realize that this isn't a leather strap for ball hanging but oh well. It's probably 1.5 cm long with 5 adjustable snaps. I just find the leather to be rather uncomfortable. Just my personal preference.

I ordered a 14mm long by 35mm diameter donut ball stretcher last night. It's apparently 7 oz.

Do you have any experience with steel, donut ball stretchers?

Comment

Originally posted by goochimane View Post
                      Thank you Jock.

I have a leather strap that I've tried around my balls but it's not tremendously comfortable. It came with the dr. kaplan pump which is used after pumping for an hour around the base of the penis for an enhanced hang. I realize that this isn't a leather strap for ball hanging but oh well. It's probably 1.5 cm long with 5 adjustable snaps. I just find the leather to be rather uncomfortable. Just my personal preference.

I ordered a 14mm long by 35mm diameter donut ball stretcher last night. It's apparently 7 oz.

Do you have any experience with steel, donut ball stretchers?
                      Nope! I've always preferred 100% leather ones with triple sewn seams & metal adjustable snaps. They breathe, are soft & comfortable and are much healthier for your balls, because they don't hold in heat like rubber or silicone ones do. That extra heat is bad for your balls and inhibits healthy sperm production. Some leather ones do have a link made to the bottom of the balls divider strap that you can attach weights to for extra pull on your scrotum; but I've never done that. My overall hang is about where I like it already, so I'm not trying to stretch mine to my knees (LOL)!
                      jockinthebox
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by jockinthebox; 12-03-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Here's a site I found online that has quality leather cuffs & stretchers reasonably priced, IMO:

www.bluecollarfetishwear.com/leather-
                        ball-stretcher-with-a-nut-divider.html

Just be sure to measure your scrotum "hang" before ordering & inquire about the length of the balls divider strap to make sure it's long enough to not crush your balls; ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE TESTICLES THAT ARE ALREADY "LARGER" THAN AVERAGE.

As a point of reference, mine are different sizes (as are most guys), and my left one is approximately the size of a medium / large egg, while my right is an extra-large egg size...both "ORGANIC GRADE "A", of COURSE!
                        Have you ordered from them before and can vouch for the quality? I'm thinking about ordering the "starter kit" that has a 1", 1.5" and 2" cuff for $15.99 which is insane, I've seen similar looking cuffs go for $35 on amazon for just one.

I'm trying to see if they guarantee "discreet" shipping anywhere on their site before I order.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyL0ngstroke View Post
                          Have you ordered from them before and can vouch for the quality? I'm thinking about ordering the "starter kit" that has a 1", 1.5" and 2" cuff for $15.99 which is insane, I've seen similar looking cuffs go for $35 on amazon for just one.

I'm trying to see if they guarantee "discreet" shipping anywhere on their site before I order.
                          No, I haven't ordered from this seller before, but I found it online and you're right, their cuffs are extremely reasonably priced, IMO. Order them using Paypal, and you run no risk, if you want to return them, assuming you don't wear them first (LOL). If the quality doesn't measure up to their claims in the listing, return them.

Comment

Original post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post162184

Please note that all of this testicle stretching may come back on you guys. As you get older your scrotum is going to start to stretch. Consider where you want your nuts to be hanging 20 years from now. Also, stretching the scrotum will do nothing for actual testicular size increases.

As for growth, some men have claimed that light but regular testicular massage has cause some growth. This may be due to a slight loosening of the testicular fascia, better blood flow, or just an increase in testicular health/hormone optimization due to the massage.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Original post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post162184

Please note that all of this testicle stretching may come back on you guys. As you get older your scrotum is going to start to stretch. Consider where you want your nuts to be hanging 20 years from now. Also, stretching the scrotum will do nothing for actual testicular size increases.

As for growth, some men have claimed that light but regular testicular massage has cause some growth. This may be due to a slight loosening of the testicular fascia, better blood flow, or just an increase in testicular health/hormone optimization due to the massage.
                              Good Point.

Comment

Working...
                              X