Possible indicator of a large penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible indicator of a large penis?

I believe I found a consistent theory on an indicator for penis size. It seems to haveven a corrolation, the more brothers the bigger the penis?? Or least more likely for it. I myself have one brother as my only sibling, and people say we look alike, we both have rather long and thick penises (8x5.4 (pre PE) for myself anyways, i heard my brother's large as well, with the same freckle on his), I have heard from a girl of a guy I knew having a similar size (also a single brother), and heard of a guy I go to college with who claims a 9 inches (believable, girth ain't known), and he has several brothers (4 or 5, no sisters). And I believe a couple of other brothers to have been confirmed as well. And all these brothers seems to have deeper voices as well, same with myself and my brother. And I have very large balls and a pretty heavy cum load. So am curious on the corrolation here as well.

Sorta an odd thing to theorize about, but it hit me the other day and I was curious if anyone else has similar experiences. And I am curious as to why this may be. Possible a very dominant male gene in the father?

Don't know but I have one brother no sisters and I was pretty big pre-PE.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

I have 2 brothers and i'm above average
      A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
      Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
      Tha wabbit replied "no"
      So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

It makes no sense, none at all.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Whether it makes sense or not, it seems there is evidence. You would say the same about shoe size, or maybe it'd make sense for shoe size, but there seems to have little correlation. But a tad with height.

This is a theory forum. I had a theory and shared it.

Comment

But i am glad you have a different view, if like to hear it. Feel free to share why it doesn't make sense to you, it could add to conversation.

Comment

Perhaps it could be a stronger sperm that is needed to produce a boy, and if the chance of a weaker spearm fertilizing at least once in 2 or more attempts is low, then perhaps the genes of the father are good carrying very "masculine" traits, jaw line, broad shoulders, ect. Again, who knows, just a theory.

Comment

I only have one sibling -- a sister (younger). Started at 6.8"x5".

Also although I wish I did...I don't have a big masculine jaw or deep brow, and I'm only 5'8" in height. Guess I only won the genetic lottery in 1 way and not more.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

First of all, this is a hypothesis. A theaory must be tested, get repeatable results, make predictions and be peer reviewed. And it is wrong, I have 5 sisters and have always been naturally big. I have friends that are all brothers (6 of them), and have a reputation for being on the small side. Also, sounds like something someone under 18 would come up with. How old are you?
                  How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                  And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Oh, btw, female sperm are larger and stronger than male sperm. That is why military pilots tend to have more daughters than sons. The g forces skew the male/female ratio.
                    How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                    And I've been here ever since.

Comment

OP may be onto something...... I am the only male sibling, have 3 sisters, and 2 have larger penises than I do.
                      ​Li'l Uncle Reamus

Comment

Very interesting I did not know that!

Theory or not, that is the forum this is under, and the intention is to provide a discussion over possible ideas, and exercise the possibilities. And that is what I aimed for.

And I was leaning more on the side of if you got only brothers you got a big dick, that doesn't mean to say if you got sisters you wont. Just like if your tall it's more likely you got a big dick but that isn't the only people that would, you could be short as well.

I am 19. Young or not, I value your input, I believe this "hypothesis" to be more likely than not.

Comment

I had two brothers and was graced with a 5.5" x 4.4" BPEL dick. About 2" flaccid. The brother theory didn't work in my family.
                          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

And if female sperm is larger than the male then that could further support my claim, if after pops fucks mom several times and she keeps dropping out males, then the male sperm the father has must be pretty masculine/abundant or what not to have overcome the female sperm competitor, consistently and time after time.

If that is to be the case, then I think this hypothesis could very well have grown in strength.

Once again, thank you for your input

Comment

I would like to clarify and adjust to that this could be the case for those with ONLY brothers. Very interesting input not2big. It could be like the height thing, it raises the possibility of a large penis but doesn't necessarily mean it is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X