I just CAN'T gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just CAN'T gain

Is it possible that some people just can’t gain with PE? As the days and months go by, my PE spirit wanes with the lack of success. It’s been nearly 13 months since I started my epic journey and today my dick stands smaller than it was 13 months ago. I certainly haven’t been as consistent as I could have been, but I think the sum total of everything that I have done should have yielded something. Keep in mind, I’m not bashing PE at all because I know it works for most people. I guess I’m just desperately trying to figure out why it won’t work for me. Maybe I am in the small group of people who don’t have the capacity to gain size via PE? Please guys, be honest with me in your opinions. What do you guys think?

Never let it turtle, I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

How often do you measure your penis?

Comment

Either your being too gentle, or too hard. If your size is going backwards then it likely means your going too hard when you do any exercise, and your therefore damaging tissue. Start slow, and it'll grow.

Although, It is possible that some people will just be unable to gain from PE.

Make sure you follow sub-exercises too which will help. Such as green tea, less alcohol and drugs, more water, and physical exercise too. Keep a more constant log, so people can read it thoroughly and help more.
        Start:
        BPFL: 3.5"
        BPEL: 5.5"

Goal:
        BPFL: 4.0"
        BPEL: 6.5"

Comment

Gator, I say take some time off... a washout period so to say... and start out slow. Go with JP's 90 day routine again... REcondition your penis... make sure you're getting plenty of rest and eating well. Do not let this psychological factor take effect on your behavioral aspect of life. Be confident! Be true! Be sexy! Be You!
          A Bigger Beginning w/ Dante311 - Log
          NEW LOG!

May '15 - 6.9" BP
          GOAL - 7.5 BP

Comment

Gator, in your log "Seeking Perfect P.E.", you mention at the bottom on your second post that, and I quote:

Originally posted by Gator View Post
            Since December 4, 2009, I have gained a solid 3/16” (0.1875) in BPEL.
            Further quoting the same log, but on a different day, when presumably you measured your penis once more:

Originally posted by Gator View Post

Measurement: I'm happy to say that the gains I made earlier this week are still present, plus what appears to be an additional 1/16". Right now, I am comfortably sitting at 6.313" but I am able to kegel another 1/16" to 6.375". When I measure while sitting, I can kegel it up to 6.438", which is only 1/16" away from my 6.50" goal. For consistency purposes, I'm going to call the 6.313" my actual measurement. That's a solid 1/8" gain since mid December.
            Those are gains. Even if you regard that your dick stands smaller than 13 months ago, you can't deny that your dick stands bigger than it did on December 4, 2009. Your penis is responding favorably to your PE workouts. Of course the question is what happens after when you reach the size you once had (13 months ago), but your goal is to first reach that size before your consider moving past it. We are in this for the long haul. I recall a post from another member on this forum who spent around 10 years with PE before he finally gained an inch (he claimed to be pretty inconsistent). The reality is that you gained despite a few obstacles that set you back.

At any rate, best of luck!

PS: i was't trying to come across as a Mr.Know-it-all, or a stalker of one of your threads. But your threads are as close to being Pulitzer prize material as any of these writings are ever going to get :P.

Comment

Originally posted by bananaboat11 View Post
              Gator, I say take some time off... a washout period so to say... and start out slow. Go with JP's 90 day routine again... REcondition your penis... make sure you're getting plenty of rest and eating well. Do not let this psychological factor take effect on your behavioral aspect of life. Be confident! Be true! Be sexy! Be You!
              I tried this twice now and it didn't work.

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
              Those are gains. Even if you regard that your dick stands smaller than 13 months ago, you can't deny that your dick stands bigger than it did on December 4, 2009.
              Yeah, but...you haven't kept updated. I just lost those gains. I measured twice, Sunday and Monday, and those gains are now gone. I'm back to a smaller size than what I was on December 4, 2009. THIS is the pattern I am referring to. I make a small gain only to lose it a few weeks later. Any progress that I make always regresses within a few weeks. ALWAYS. I've never witnessed anything different.

Comment

I would focus on your diet and internal factors. Make sure you are getting enough steroid factors(the right fats the right vitamins and minerals(lots of zinc). And the right building blocks for regeneration(the right proteins and fats) Maybe even supplement with some herbs like horny goat weed or maca.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Gator,

Do you have a detailed training journal that you can post? I've read your other posts and there's not really enough detail to go off of (unless I missed something).

There has to be something that you're doing (or not doing) that's causing you to go through these cycles.
                  Big Al
                  Administrator
                  PEGym Editor
                  Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Big Al; 01-26-2010, 12:00 PM.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Here’s what I’ve done:

January 2009 – February 2009:
                    Newbie routine listed on the site
                    March 2009 – mid April 2009: No stretching, just jelqing (rep increases 10-15/week). Tried an ADS, it gave me horrible pain in my ligs, so I dumped it quickly.

---At this point, I quit doing PE because everything I had gained early on had been lost.

I started back up in June: I just jelqed again for 150 reps a day, no rest days. After 2 weeks, I gained that 1/8” back in BPEL and also gained about ¼” in girth. I continued what I was doing – 2 weeks later (now we are into July), I lost all of the gains.

---I quit again.

August – September: bought a pump, pumped 5 days on, 2 days off with low pressure/ short sets (10 min). Gradually worked up number of sets to 3 sets per day. I experienced no gains from this. Dumped the pump.

Didn’t do much of anything routine in October and November. I probably jelqed 2 or 3 times per week for 5-10 minutes or so. I actually measured some gains in the early parts of November, but nothing drastic. But I remember measuring the day before Thanksgiving and the gains had disappeared again. So, I decided to take a break, not quit.

Came back in early December, rededicated and poised for my run to greatness. Started stretching and jelqing. Times and reps varied but never by much. We’re talking about 2-3 minutes either way between days/weeks. My typical routine was stretching for 10-15 minutes, and jelq for 10-15 minutes. I measured a nice 1/8” gain in BPEL early January. This was confirmed with another 1/16” gain 2 weeks later. I have since continued what I was doing. This past weekend I measured again, and ALL gains were lost plus some additional loss in size. Now we are at the present.

Things that I have always done: warmup for at least 10 minutes, edge on days off, eat healthy, rarely drink, don’t smoke, lift weights and exercise (run, sprint, jog) frequently.

This is as detailed as I can get really. My notes are scratchy at best but the basic gist of what I have done is there.

Comment

Consistency has been my worst enemy as you can see BUT it cannot explain why I lose gains. All of my gains have been lost while doing the same thing that got me the gains. But, I need to keep more accurate notes.

Comment

Gator.....I apologize for this in advance.

I work with professional athletes. These guys are supposed to be the elite of the elite. I have had athletes tell me they can't get any stronger/faster/quicker or whatever else we would like to them to achieve. I have had athletes crying in my office out of frustration and disappointment, thier career's on the line. They tell me they have done everything "right" and they just can't progress. They tell me they are "100% dedicated" to thier training/nutrition programs, and they still struggle. I can't tell you how many times I have been told "coach I am doing everything in my power......".............blah blah blah....

Do you know what I have learned from all these athletes? Not one of them educated themselves enough to achieve the goals they desired. Not one of them was 100% committed mentally and physically to the goals they desired. Not one of them commited 100% to the training/nutrition program that was desgned specifically for them, and kept a training log that could be examined at a later date. Not one of them seeked "professional" help when it was needed.

Look, I am not here to question you or go off on you. I like your posts and honesty. But, what I will ask you to do is look in the mirror and be honest with yourself.

Is PE important enough to you?
                        Did you give PE your 100% committed effort?
                        Did you committ to seek the knowledge needed to achieve your goals?
                        Did you seek out professional help?
                        Did you listen to that knowledge??

The last two questions are the tough one's for most to answer. A lot of poeple know what they should do, but do something else becasue they think they know better. They tweak/adjust a program in hopes of gaining faster, and don't realize little adjustments can have big consequenses.

I would do this if I were you. Stop everything for a couple weeks/month and relax. Write down everything you have done in the past and seriously analyze it. Learn about PE like it was a class at school. Then when you think you know it all.......accept that you probably still know very little.......and seek direct help from someone who knows more than you. Perhaps Big Al or one of the other vets. Go to them after you have done your homework so you are not wasting thier time and they can see just how serious you are.

Then sit down and develop a program with that person armed with knowledge and experience. Shared knowledge and your personal experience's. And, when you have developed something you are happy with...committ to it.......and make a committment to that person who helped you out as well.

The last thing I tell athetes in situations like this, is that if you want to succeed in anything you do knowledge is power;

"Remember the past, examine the present, determine the future"

Good luck, we are here for you.
                        (Sorry if ths post sounds too "preachy" or "corny", I would just like to see you succeed)
                        If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
                          Is PE important enough to you?
                          Did you give PE your 100% committed effort?
                          Did you committ to seek the knowledge needed to achieve your goals?
                          Did you seek out professional help?
                          Did you listen to that knowledge??
                          Yes, I don't think I needed to even answer this one.
                          No, probably more like 75-80%
                          Yes, I'm a knowledge whore
                          Yes, several times and to different people
                          Most of it, especially what made sense and had proven effectiveness

And I'm not taking ANOTHER break. Breaks are to be used for deconditioning - and I don't need one. A break won't address issues, it will only waste more time.
                          Last edited by Gator; 01-26-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

hey gator! need to keep that consistancy up,also might be a good idea to start a new log from scratch and put everything you do involving pe non pe food sleep supps etc and try and update it everyday so not to miss anything, also another idea that might be helpfull with gaining and losing, this is a method i used for bodybuilding as i found myself doing the same thing as you are doing in pe and worked wonders for me,never heard of it been done in pe but its worth a try.

say you were doing jps begginer programme or any programme start off intense for 8 weeks taking all your suppliments increasing intensity every to weeks, and once you have done the 8 weeks do 3 weeks of lessining your intensinty by 40% and only take 30% of the suppliments you were taking gettig the percentges right is important,once you have completed hat 3 weeks start over at the 8 week cycle,what this 3 week period will do, will maintain what you have gained and then once back on the 8 week cycle it will shock the penis (in this case) in to growth just like newbie gains.
                            29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
                            EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
                            NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
                            EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
                            EG-6"

Comment

Gator, it is obvious that you are frustrated but you only have two options as I see it. You can either quit, or you can get serious and look at what you have been doing as a learning experience and regroup. You like reality, black and white, no grey areas......well here it is.......The hardest thing for a person to do is admit that what they have been doing is wrong/not working and take a step back and re-evaluate. You are obviously doing something wrong, so you either continue to make the same mistakes or you get serious about fixing it your program.

I think you work out correct?? Then you know first hand just how many people are out there going to the gym every day, working hard, and getting no results. How many women have been doing spin classes or running for the last ten years of ther lives and still look exactly the same or fatter!!?? But if you were to ask them if they need help they look at you like you are crazy.

Men are worse, they are the absolute "know it all's". How many guys are on this board right now talking about thier weight trainng programs who think they know it all, but in reality don't know squat! They spew out incorrect information like it is the gospel and are actually doing thier bodies a lot of harm in the process.

In the end you are going to do whatever you want to do. But please, this is your dick, you only have one, treat it like it desrves to be treated.

I will shut up now as I dont want to offend you or anyone further

Good luck Gator.
                              If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Working...
                              X