Marijuana and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana and PE

Hey guys, I've been PEing for about three months now with little to none to show for it. I know it takes time, I'm not giving up, I'm determined, not on here to complain or anything, just learn. I'm 20 years old going to college and working part time in SF. I know the effects of alcohol on the body and figured how it could effect my PE so I have only been drinking a few times a week (I kno that's still a lot but I don'tnecessarily get drunk every night I drink, just relax and it's an improvement for me) and I have actually seemed healthier down there since this. I also am I pretty big stoner, I smoke n average a few times a day. Do you guys think marijuana has an effect on PE? I could see how it would but I can't imagine it being worse than cigarettes and all those chemicals
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Hey dude,

I'm 19 myself and I used to smoke pot daily (ages 15 to 17). Let me begin by telling you how much better I feel...You will one day realize that pot sucks and it's really expensive...You dont need to smoke and get high all the time. You will be able to manage your time better, improve your mental and social skills, improve cardiovascular health.

Everytime you smoke a joint, you smoke the rolling paper also...Therefore you're inhaling many of the chemicals found in cigarettes...smoking with a bong is obviously the ''cleanest'' way to smoke, but the marijuana itself fills your lungs with tar. There is a thin membrane-like substance on the inside of your lungs...it's tar. Also, your alveolus' get clogged up, which makes them less efficient at absorbing oxygen. Basically, your entire cardio-pulmonary system is affected. You wont need to worry about cancer because marijuana is known to actually reverse cancer cells from multiplying (yes, marijuana has excellent medical properties)...

The more crap that you have in your lungs/heart/arteries/veins/capillaries...the less efficient your pelvic cavity will be at pumping blood into your dick.

Alcohol, amongst many things, reduces your testosterone levels. Less T = less gains. If you have to drink, go for red wine.

I'm not a media-influenced marijuana hater. In fact, I hate the image that the media creates about marijuana. I've smoked a lot of it and this is my personal opinion. Pot sucks. It's really cool when you start (for the first 4-6 months)...then you dont get the same feeling anymore. Eventually, you only get doped out. Quit smoking and everything will clear up (in your head, lungs, veins, etc)...Trust me.

What routine have you been on?
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

hey you know what, I'm 19 and ive been smoking since 17, and BOY do i have a paper for you, i hand wrote it last year about marijuana.
      I learned that cannabinoids are beneficial in small amounts (few times a month) and provide therapeutical relaxation, etc...aka being high every now and then is like a nice glass of wine. However, continual and daily use can shrink your hippocampus ( some studies in 20+ year stoners up to 32% ) AND it REDUCES THE TESTOSTERONE that males produce!!!

Effects of marijuana on testosterone in male subje... [J Theor Biol. 1983] - PubMed result

I used all my citations from this website and other official organizations, if you want i can send you the paper

end of story marijuana is criminalized by tobacco companies because of the ease it is to grow mj in relation to tobacco. if it were legalized they THINK bye bye tobacco, but look at amsterdam. anyways... you should stop, its so much money and the tolerance is built up after (yeah 4-6 months) so it doesn't even become fun.

I bought an eighth a few weeks ago and threw it in my freezer if i ever want to get super stoned every other month or so... freezing is miraculous with D9THC it'll remain potent for years as long as its out of UV and heat.

like radiohead said, it will improve your life when you get out of the ditch, when you can go to bed without having to smoke, when you can go to the movies without having to smoke, when you can go to parties without having to be stoned, its like living again man.

Comment

Well I have been smoking for almost five years now. And I bet I can still run a mile faster than you. My blood flow doesn't seem to be a problem as I still regularly exercise. I skateboard up and down these hills in San Francisco, lift weights, and run. I know I am damaging my lungs yes, but in my general health I seem to be better when stoned. Otherwise I may only sleep a few hours a week. I do see how this could effect the blood flow through the pulmonary system as it does cause some clauging I'm sure. Thanks for the info Radiohead.

And i started on JP's 90 day routine, didn't see much change in the first month and a half so I modified a bit, started a little bit of hanging last month but no serious routine with it. Will start one soon though. And be doing 100+ jelqs with 5+ minutes stretching as much as feels right to my body
        1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

I don't know much about PE since I've only been doing it for about 3 months, so don't think I'm advising you; However you are curious as to whether excessive marijuana use can effect gains, and I admit I smoke alot and I have been really happy with my gains so far. Not to say that it won't effect the average person's, I just don't think it has effected my progress at all (if it has - too bad for me because I'd rather be able to smoke than have a bigger penis, because I'm pretty happy with my size, I just would rather be enthused). But if I had to guess weed definitely won't benefit you, so in my opinion, if you stop it's more likely that it will help you rather than hurt your gains.
          Actually quite far from being the biggest, but that is what drives me.

Comment

did you read the link i supplied?? its the answer to your question

marijuana doesn't impair lung capacity as much as your instincts would tell you, its a plant and unlike cigarettes its 100% natural no tar, nicotine, "lung-barbs" etc...

i run a mile in 5 flat on a foggy morning (warmed up)

interesting that you should bring up the subject though, i kind of wondered the same thing...

Comment

I forgot to mention that marijuana raises estrogen which lowers T.

You cant bet that you can run a mile faster than me, you dont know me. lol :P. I weightlift and run also

Like fornan said, ''when you can do things without having to be stoned...its like living again, man''. nice quote
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thanks for the input guys
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                  Thanks for the input guys
                  thats what she said

Comment

I dont know what anybody elses experience has been, but since I started PE after each workout if I smoked weed i would feel the bloodflow much more and it would hang longer and wider. I think its because your heart beats faster after you smoke (For me it always has anyway). more bloodflow, bigger dick. Seems like positive PI to me! I know im not stopping anytime soon.

In regards to your lungs, you can always vaporize

Comment

More bloodflow, bigger dick...hmmm. im going to smoke a bowl right now, as I just finished my workout. See how this goes.
                      1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

I read the threads below and a few people said they found it does increase heart rate and raise blood flow throughout your body. BUT, unfortunately, marijuana also raises levels of estrogen, which is in the long run bad for PE. Higher testosterone levels are key when you are trying to get massive boners, and estrogen increase=testosterone decrease.

I think that you can still do it if you can find alternative ways to raise testosterone levels, and there are plenty of ways to do that

Comment

How did it go fisch?

Comment

Smoking every now and then can't hurt you. I smoke maybe once or twice a month... probably would be more, but no longer have any 'hookups'. I do smoke cigarettes quite often... although that hasn't hindered my gains, I do believe I could have an even better EQ if I would quit.
                            Like everyone said, MJ does raise estrogen levels in your body. I would avoid smoking a few hours (as in no residual effects or lingering high from it) before your workout and after as well. Just try not to smoke a lot every day. I was at that point not too long ago (about two years ago). Like I said, I smoke very rarely, and drink maybe once or twice a week. Drink wine for the antioxidants and such, but I mean drink as in get drunk once or twice at most.
                            Just for pure cardiovascular health, if you want to smoke, use a bong, hookah, or a vap just to keep as much of the bad stuff (like paper) out of your lungs. Even though there aren't the carcinogens like in tabbaco products, you will still get the tar. Especially try and use a vap... Shit, you could make one with a lightbulb and a pen (I'm one of those McGiver smokers).
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It went well actually, felt a little bit more flow down there. But I also feel like I just had a much better workout session so not sure how much the MJ had an effect. Plus a few friends ended up coming over and I ended up smoking a ton. Some prometh blunts made me just pass out, and had morningwood the strongest all week. Weird. But it was the best workout of the week too
                              1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Working...
                              X