Guinness World Record injury – :(((

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guinness World Record injury – :(((

Edit: the title refers to the quicknes of the injury (ony one move was all it was needed), and not some extravagaza stuff. Would change it to be more specific, but can't edit it, so yeah...

Ok, so here’s the story. I’m on vacation at sea with my soon to be wife, and for these last couple of days she had period, so I had a bit of a down time and in my free time on the beach was searching for some sex toys on my phone, and somehow stumbled upon this page. This was all new to me, I didn’t even know PE was possible. So I took a quick glance at the exercises, without researching too much into all of it (big mistake). Afterwards I went to take a swim, got out of the water, and started thinking about the whole PE thing and how it would be cool to do it as something to surprise my girl in a year or so time, after results can come to fruition.

So before even properly starting, before anything, I was just really inquisitive as how do these exercises even work and feel, so right after the swim in the sea, I went to the toilet for a piss, and just for the curiosity’s sake tried to stretch my fellow just to see how it feels. I grabbed it below the head in such a limp nd cold state and gave it a horizontal stretch. I didn’t feel like anything wrong while I was doing it. I held one stretch for 10 seconds. And that was it. And bam, I guess it was enough.

After I got back to the apartment, I started feeling some strange sensation, it’s like something is happening, it’s sensitive down there, but I’m not sure exactly what. So I did a quick masturbation just to see if all is ok, during the masturbation the feeling was still present, I didn’t get a 100% hard on, mostly due to the fact I was getting worried about what is going on.

Then we went to bed, I already felt an irritating like pulsations, and it was pretty numb pulsation (as in not sharp, and not fully localized) in the upper part of the shaft. After falling asleep, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling much more warmer fiery sensation in that area (again not sharp, but still a much stronger pulsating feeling of irritation), which also translated to the lower right part of the abdomen. Also I had a feeling of slight irritation in my upper part of the urinary tract (just like you have a pre cum, after pre cum but no ejaculation, that kind of irritation, like really minor infection which goes away with tea in coupe of days).

In the morning my girl, already getting over her period, sensually snuggled up to me, and I just somehow changed the mood from the obviously expected gung ho action from her part. The pain was still present (not as throbbing during the night), and I could even slightly localize it with touch, so I knew it was not smart to further irritate all of it.

I further researched the forum, and only the did I learn about proper warm up, and the fact I did the total opposite, even with only just one stretch move (hard to say if it was too strong or not :/).

So basically I decided to leave it alone for the day. And although the pain is not strong, it is constantly and subtly present. So tody I started doing some physical work (had to unscrew a bed, and move it from a room). But after this activity, the pain (pulsations) again increased in the upper part of the shaft and in the lower right part of the abdomen area. While the minor infection like irritation is constantly present.

Now with all these info, does anyone have any idea how seriously did I injur myself. And how long will these symptoms last, and what is the best course of action now. I guess no physical activity, and no sex activity is given. Should I ice the area, you know the standard RICE stuff? I took one ibuprofen pill after that furniture moving activity. Don’t know what more to do…

Please any words of advice will be helpful. I’m bit depressed right now for being so dumb to ruin my vacation like a proper idiot.

I just hope I didn’t do any long term damage. :/
    Sumertime_crazy
    Last edited by Sumertime_crazy; 08-01-2016, 11:22 AM.

Read directions next time, leave it alone for a week, and unless you tried to pull it off you'll heal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      Read directions next time, leave it alone for a week, and unless you tried to pull it off you'll heal.
      ...but I think he did try to pull it off!

Lol welcome to the gym Sumertime_crazy.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Well I was pulling it, but I wouldn't say I put extreme strength to it. Like I meant to pul lit out. At the moment it wasn't giving me any signs that what I'm doing is too intense. That's probably what fooled me into thinking it wasn't anything injury inducing.

I never thought I would find myself in a situation in which my lady playfully snuggles to my side and tries to turn me on while we were both swimming, and that I would get away from the predicament like the devil was chasing me. at least i know i can get fully erect, but the sheer erection already pained me pretty intensely. Arghhh!!!

Later on I explained to her that I think I got some kind of mild infection that it would be good if we lay low for couple of days, since I am not that comfortable while erect.

Comment

It'll heal.. hey I do worse to my unit

Patience is a virtue!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Sumertime_crazy,

Sorry to hear of your injury Have you been taking any measures to treat the problem?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Sounds to me you likely stressed or strained your right ligs by pulling too hard at an angle to the left without warming up. Did you pull or jerk him with your left hand? Lig sprains can be very painful, and they take many weeks to heal, generally. Try alternating hot & cold compresses for a few days and take aspirin or ibuprofen for pain. Avoid sex or masurbation, especially deep thrusting or at extreme angles until you're healed. There's really little more you can do. This just takes recovery time, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
              X