Bruises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruises

Ive had a few big Bruises the last weeks, ive been Skipping the girth work to avoid getting to healing Square one.

But now ive had them for 4 weeks and i cannot see that they are Fading anymore. The Bruises are in the "skin" so i can move them along the shaft.

Is there anything i can do to speed up the process?

Vitiman E oil helps heal bruising. However, you may have to wait a few weeks or more for the discoloration to dissipate.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

How bad are they? I have had skin discolorations for a long time and it hasnt gone away.
      July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
      bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
      meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I dont know if i can call it discoloration, they came after session so i know its bruises.

But it seems that the darker color wont fade, yet it has been over a Month

Comment

Load up a pic and I can tell you if it's what I have
          July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
          bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
          meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

In my opinion blood leaks from veins, and they stay in shaft! I just give simple 10 times trial to compression exercise. What i have seen was very small red dots appeared on my penis. I hope they can disappear! Trial exercise even did not take 60 seconds.

Comment

First, and I think you said you already did this, but back off the intensity or frequency of your routine. It sounds like you just experienced a negative PI.

Second, I suggest you try "firegoat rolls." Add 2-5min of them at the end of your PE daily routine. This helps to move interstitial fluids away. Next, apply heat 15min-2hrs, twice a day. Try to get the skin very warm, but no pain/burning! I have found this helpful for bruises and petechiae (little red dots).

If that doesn't start showing improvement after 1-2weeks, try arnica gel.

I don't recommend adding pumping if you don't already do it, but I have found that light pumping seems to increase the interstitial fluids which can then be flushed by Firegoat rolls.

Comment

Fucking annoying, I want to get started again. I have had so much against me the last weeks...

Comment

Now ive used vitamin e oil for 4 days with no change, the color doesnt subside, now it was 5weeks ago...

Comment

How goes the heat and firegoat rolls?

Comment

Ive had heat on for 40min/day and no progress

Comment

Good start. Keep it up for a week at least. Also, are you doing 5 min of firegoat rolls after each heat session?

The heat can help pull in fluid, and the massage help flush the interstitial fluids (and hopefully the bruises with it).

After two weeks with no change, look into arnica gel.

Comment

Still using e-oil and doing firegoat rolls, not any improvements . Ordered Arnica gel aswell now.

Damn i really want to get started again now

Comment

Do anyone have any suggestions? Please help me...

I have tried: vitamin e oil, heat with firegoats and Arnica aswell. IT does not subside

Comment

Time heals all.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X