Expert help needed! Serious problem!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert help needed! Serious problem!

I started PE back in August of 2009. It has been a rough journey. First, I noticed an increased EQ and increased sensitivity. I started waking up with morning wood (which did not happen for some time). My workouts felt great and I began to increase the time. I've always kept warming up at 10 mins, stretching at 5 mins, and started jelqing for 10 mins. Over a period of a month or two, I increased the jelq time to 25 mins and soon after, implemented Ulli. I did the Ulli exercise for more sets than I was recommended, as my desire to increase girth was great. Not long after my first Ulli, I began to experience something strange: my penis felt softer when flaccid AND erect! It was also more sensitive than ever. Morever, whereas before starting PE, my penis hurt when squeezed (only at the top half, and not the half close to the base), it now did not hurt at all. The decreased EQ particularly scared me and I stopped PE. Total PE prior to this point was 2 months and 3 weeks.

About a month later, I tried again, but the lost EQ scared me again and I stopped.

Fast forward to January 21th, this is the day that I decided to implement a rigid PE program and follow it for a month: 10 min warm up, 5 min stretch, 10 min jelq, and 5 min warm down. I use a medium strength grip on the jelqs. However, my penis feel softer both when erect and flaccid than ever before. I'm really scared this time and need some help.

What do I do?

HEy dude.
    I did the EXACT same this bro,I started doing squeezes and jelqing for very long periods of time hoping to get amazing gains,I managed to gain nerly an inch in length, but it was at the cost of my EQ.
    My EQ droped horibly and I was totaly freaked out man, then I found this site and found the wys to get my erections back.
    I started doin erect kegels, they worked great,then I found kingpoles erection tea recipy and started drinking that, it gave me a real boost in EQ so I could do a better exercise.Then I started edging about three times a week now my EQ is nearly back to normal (its around an 8 out of 10 right now).
    Look at kingpoles signature, all the links you will need are there, If you do these exercises i can almost garentee you will see improvment.
    Good luck
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Yeah, sounds like you gave yourself a uli's one to many. i sejest jelq lightly with a feather like grip 2 days per week only. For now lets not woerk on increasing size but work on increasing EQ.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm considering not doing stretches in my routine for now as well, as my ligs might be too stretched. Length is not a big concern anyway (7.8 BPEL).

How much should I warm up and jelq?

Comment

I will be totally honest here. I think PE might not be for everyone. Clearly PE works and lots of men are getting good results. However It seems other guys get injuries from PE sometimes resulting in permanent damage. I am one of them and of course it's completely my fault, it took me a longtime to accept I had ED. Well there is no point getting down about it so that's why I am here mainly to improve my erection. If your erection quality was fine (normal) before doing PE and are now worse after doing PE (and this has been for a while) then it's probably obvious what the cause is. It's up to you if you wish to carry on but is it worth a larger size at the cost of your erection? I don't think so. I would take my old fully functional dick over a bigger dick anyday. Just be careful.
          UKGuy
          Last edited by UKGuy; 02-16-2010, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Hey guys,
            I'm starting to think I might have veneous leak, since I cannot maintain an erection without stimulation. Might be a good time to see a urologist. Also, I just got an erection by stimulation myself. My penis is bendable even when 100% erect. The only time it is rock hard is when I do a kegel while erect. In that condition, my penis is rock hard. However, I can only hold the erect kegel for about 1 minute and after that, the erection quickly goes down.

Could I have screwed things up with PE? Before PE, my erections went down quickly without stimulation too, but the top part (not the base) of my penis was rock hard when erect (without kegelling). Just a note, every time I mastrubated in the past, I only engaged the top part of my penis, which is why I think it was harder than the base part.

What do I do? I'm very nervous about this right now...

Comment

Originally posted by 7incher5 View Post
              Hey guys,
              I'm starting to think I might have veneous leak, since I cannot maintain an erection without stimulation. Might be a good time to see a urologist. Also, I just got an erection by stimulation myself. My penis is bendable even when 100% erect. The only time it is rock hard is when I do a kegel while erect. In that condition, my penis is rock hard. However, I can only hold the erect kegel for about 1 minute and after that, the erection quickly goes down.

Could I have screwed things up with PE? Before PE, my erections went down quickly without stimulation too, but the top part (not the base) of my penis was rock hard when erect (without kegelling). Just a note, every time I mastrubated in the past, I only engaged the top part of my penis, which is why I think it was harder than the base part.

What do I do? I'm very nervous about this right now...
              I think you have venous leakage.
              Go see a urologist and request to do an ultrasound. Then you'll know whether you have venous leakage or not
              By the way do you have erections when you wake up in the middle of the night or maybe early morning??

Comment

Sometimes I do... most of the time they are NOT 100% percent. And, when I get up, they go down very quickly. If I do indeed have veneous leakage, what can I do about it?

Comment

In the title of your post you said expert help needed. Go see an Urologist if you're worried.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by 7incher5 View Post
                    Sometimes I do... most of the time they are NOT 100% percent. And, when I get up, they go down very quickly. If I do indeed have veneous leakage, what can I do about it?
                    Go see a urologist
                    Go and confirm whether it is venour leakage or not
                    All it takes is an ultrasound

Comment

Working...
                    X