Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible nerve injury from falling asleep with traction wrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible nerve injury from falling asleep with traction wrap?

Well, I guess this day had a chance of coming. After 5-6 years of on and off pe, I've suffered my first real injury.

My experience with PE has been pretty great, I haven't gotten major gains, everytime It seems like gains were coming I would suffer a small injury like a blister or a small cut from skin stretching. But the reason I say it's been great Is through PE, I seemingly fixed my post-coital hematospermia, where I would have blood in my semen and urine after sex more often than not.

With the help of an extender, jelqing, and hanging with an LG hanger I was able to make it stop completely with me not experiencing it for months, maybe heading on a year. This was after multiple urologist told me they can't do anything about it, to just accept it as it won't harm or kill me; guess I proved them wrong.

I continued with pe, seeing gains in the past 2 months of hanging pretty consistently, getting my minimum 10 hours in a week. I would also use my LG hanger as an ADS/ANS (all day/night stretcher), after testing it for 3-4 hours at a time while awake and not noticing any loss of circulation, hell on certain nights it seems like it increased my circulation so much it made the EQ of my night erections so high I would have to remove it.

Soon after than I introduced traction wrapping to my routine because it was more comfortable than wearing the LG hanger all the time. This was working great, I wasn't noticing any loss of circulation, but I never left a traction wrap on before sleep because I still knew the risk of it. Yesterday after a long day of working, I get back home, decide to traction wrap in my bed like I usually do, but this time I did something Ive never done before. I put a small silicone sleeve right below my glans over the wrap to prevent my glans from turtling inside of the wrap, I could feel it was kinda tight but not too tight, I figured no big deal, if it was messing with my circulation I would just take it off.

But thanks to the fact that I was extremely tired yesterday, I fell asleep with it on smh. I woke up 2-3 hours later and realized what had happened. I touched the head of my penis and could feel nothing, absolutely nothing. I immediately panicked, jumped out the bed removed everything and started to softly jelqing blood into the glans. After 5 minutes of jelqing and shakes, superficial sensation returned to the skin and relieved me a bit. I figured everything was good now, because I had an previous experience with dozing off in the middle of the day with an noose extender on for 1 and a half hours, woke up panicked, but everything returned to normal within an hour or so. So after I got some sensation back I decided to go back to sleep and I would wake up completely fine with blood flow being restored.

But when I woke up hours later everything wasn't back to normal, my glans were still very numb on the inside (the skin had sensation but the inner tissue was numb) and my penis was turtling (something I hadn't experienced in some time, pegym usually has my flaccid hanging healthy). I didn't panic this time though, I began to stroke it to see if I could get an erection. And I did, I was able to get a 90%+ if not full erection that looked a little bit longer than normal like it usually does after I PE then masturbate; but still the inside of my glans were numb, not "I can't feel anything" numb, but still very numb.

(Also want to note than my shaft is 100% fine, I can feel everything as I usually do.)

After that I decided to masturbate to see if I still had enough sensation to achieve orgasm, and after a longer time than usual i was able to orgasm, but it was a strange experience because as I ejaculated, I could barely feel the sensation in the head that you usually feel when you ejaculate. That worried me, but soon after climax a bit of internal sensation returned. So I decided to masturbate again, and the second time it felt a lot more more normal, I orgasm with a little more sensation than the first time, but its still clear that all my sensation isn't back.

Now as I'm typing this I feel like I've gotten about 50-60 percent of my sensation back in the glans. I honestly feel blessed to have gotten that back rather quickly, hoping that the rest comes back soon.

After the experience with the extender I realized that if I even feel the small chance I might fall asleep to take it off; now I realized the same with traction wrapping. I even feel like the traction wrapping is more risky because it can sometimes be so comfortable you forget it was there and you can easily sleep with it on, while the extender discomfort has a good chance of waking you up.

Had anybody else had experience with numbness after 2-3 hours of cut off circulation to the glans? Was your experience similar to mines? Did you heal up completely? How long did it take? Do you have any suggestions for supplements or anything to help recovery?

Thank you, this site has honestly been a blessing though even after last night. At least I don't have to explain that the blood came from me and not the girl and why that happens after sex anymore.
    Starting: 2/15/12 - NBPEL 8 - , EG (midshaft) - 5.75

3/11/12 - NBPEL 8, BPEL 8.5, EG - 6.0

Goal: EG (midshaft) - 6.5

Hey Ace!

Thanks for the informative post. I hope everything is back to normal in the next day or two.

You make a strong point not to leave any constriction on your dick without being monitored for more than 20 minutes.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Despite the recommendations of some, falling asleep with a device on can prove problematic if, at anytime during sleep, some form of restriction to circulation were to happen.

Are you experiencing any form of pain and/or discoloration?
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

No pain and no discoloration at the moment, just numbness kinda deep in the inner glans tissue. 9 hours since I woke up and the numbness hasn't really gotten better, hopefully sleep will help some.

I can kinda feel a dull ache, but that might be in the part of the glans that have recovered sensation, I can't really tell.

Comment

Movements which are light, therapeutic, and promote blood flow (without too much intensity) could be valuable at this time for you.

How are you faring today?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            Movements which are light, therapeutic, and promote blood flow (without too much intensity) could be valuable at this time for you.

How are you faring today?
            Honestly no progress has really been made since the progress that happened with 24 hours of the injury. I would still say I'm around 60% sensation in my glans. I can feel like surface level sensation, but it seems like the tissue deeper under the skin took the most damage.

I've been doing light helps to encourage blood flow, and I purchased, ginko biloba, ginseng, and cartinine to help with the healing process.

Comment

I'd avoid any jelq type movements. Massage, heat, and LIGHT blood flow inducing movements. Still, it might be better if you got a medical check up forst to ensure nothing's truly wrong.

Comment

Quick update, my penis fully recovered

It took about a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by acewondersx View Post

This is good news! If you decide to get back into training please ease into it and focus on conditioning and form first!

Comment

Thanks for coming back with an update on the situation. Posts like these are appreciated.
                    "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

When did you start feeling that it recovered?

I have similar issue here, but caused ny masturbating. Its been 2 weeks now, the dull ache in the glans (when touched) is gone, but i dont feel there's any progress in regaining feeling. I can feel very superficial touched on the glans, but no deeper sensations. Can't get erected either. I do have occasional morning wood though.

Comment

Working...
                      X