Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

using bathmate while having hard flaccid? thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using bathmate while having hard flaccid? thoughts?

Ive had hard flaccid for almost 3 years i think now. Its not as bad as it used to be but im looking into buying a bathmate to increase girth? has anyone with HF tried it?

to add: im 7.75-7.90 in length and 5.25 girth but 5 at the base. Wanted to get the base up to 5.5 if possible. Looking to only use bathmate....
    terry947
    Last edited by terry947; 11-17-2016, 05:53 PM.

I wouldn't recommend it. Hard flaccid is usually a sign that you are doing something wrong regarding your sex organs (penis and pelvic floor muscles), so pumping would be counter productive IMO. I strongly suggest that after 3 years you step your game up and get your condition taken care of. If you have anxiety/stress, seek counseling, if you think you may have pelvic floor issues, seek a PT.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

How extensive is your HF? If it's chronic then seek treatment before you take up any active training. if it's mild/situational then you can begin with some light pumping to see if that helps.
      Big Al
      Administrator
      PEGym Editor
      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Big Al; 11-19-2016, 12:33 PM.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
        I wouldn't recommend it. Hard flaccid is usually a sign that you are doing something wrong regarding your sex organs (penis and pelvic floor muscles), so pumping would be counter productive IMO. I strongly suggest that after 3 years you step your game up and get your condition taken care of. If you have anxiety/stress, seek counseling, if you think you may have pelvic floor issues, seek a PT.
        I've messaged with OP and he did try the pelvic physio stuff but it didn't help him. I have hf as well (since may 2015) and I live with it happily. I don't have that many erection issues and I actually have a very high libido and morning wood all the time so its its weird to read all these guys talking about zero libido. I tried all the stuff you posted in your other thread but none of it helped. I did the pelvic physio for 2 months and HF was there the whole time. I got a therawand and have been using that for 2 weeks but have not seen any result. I guess it would be nice to get rid of it but it's something I can live with. Its more of an annoyance then a real life problem (which I thought it was before). I know people that have much worse things and live quite happily so I've accepted that I can be happy for the rest of my life even if I have this problem for ever.

But anyways, do you find the Trigger point stuff to be helpful....I had a physio do it for 2 months for it didn't do anything but make my pelvic floor feel looser...the therawand hasn't done much as well
        mikecares
        Last edited by mikecares; 11-19-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by terry947 View Post
          Ive had hard flaccid for almost 3 years i think now. Its not as bad as it used to be but im looking into buying a bathmate to increase girth? has anyone with HF tried it?

to add: im 7.75-7.90 in length and 5.25 girth but 5 at the base. Wanted to get the base up to 5.5 if possible. Looking to only use bathmate....
          DO NOT bathmate with HF. I talked to an individual on this forum who used a bathmate with his HF and it made things much worse. This was last year so I'm not sure how he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
            I've messaged with OP and he did try the pelvic physio stuff but it didn't help him. I have hf as well (since may 2015) and I live with it happily. I don't have that many erection issues and I actually have a very high libido and morning wood all the time so its its weird to read all these guys talking about zero libido. I tried all the stuff you posted in your other thread but none of it helped. I did the pelvic physio for 2 months and HF was there the whole time. I got a therawand and have been using that for 2 weeks but have not seen any result. I guess it would be nice to get rid of it but it's something I can live with. Its more of an annoyance then a real life problem (which I thought it was before). I know people that have much worse things and live quite happily so I've accepted that I can be happy for the rest of my life even if I have this problem for ever.

But anyways, do you find the Trigger point stuff to be helpful....I had a physio do it for 2 months for it didn't do anything but make my pelvic floor feel looser...the therawand hasn't done much as well
            It's very unfortunate to hear this. But I'm glad that it isn't affecting you that badly anymore. It isn't nearly as bad for me either, I just have some pains. My pelvic floor is still messes up and probably my new bodybuilding routine (the ab workouts) has worsened it. I need to get back in the game and fix it. But anyway, I too used a therawand but prefer to use my fingers really. And it does make my PC muscles looser and improve my erections, (EQ and maintaining them). If I could find a PT that actually did myofascial trigger points I'd probably be cooking with gas, but thats just merely speculation based off of the therawand results. I still don't understand trigger points that well, I'm still searching for info on it atm. Hopefully it will fix the tension in my lower abdominals.
            It could be an inflammation of the prostate but my urologist told me it most likely isn't. He never checked it though (I'm 21).
            HansTwilight
            Retired Moderator
            PE Gym Editor
            Member of the Month Jan 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-20-2016, 12:25 AM.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

hey thanks for the reply guys. Ya ive tried a lot of things, to be honest, ive pretty much accepted ill have HF for the rest of my life. Its not as bad as it used to be when i first got it.

In terms of the bathmate, i was thinking of using it at low pressure and chill with that over the year. Ive read conflicting answers when it comes to bathmate and HF.

Comment

Again, you have my recommendation (or lack of one). I am very sorry to hear that you have had little success. I am also considering to get a bathmate and getting back into PE that way. I may implement some stretches and jelqing a little as well. If you decide to try it, take Big Al's advice.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

thanks bigbob. I feel like bathmate has the least risk involved. Im looking specifically for girth, and im not in a rush to get it. If i do low pressure pumps 2-3 times a week for a year or two, id think id get some growth? I dont know.

Im going to see a hypnotherapist this tuesday to tell her about my HF and other issues, hopefully she helps me outs.

Comment

Pelvic floor imbalance?

If you're HF diminishes during restroom breaks and/or long squats, you need to balance your pelvic floor.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

i think most pumping routines call for more than just 2-3 times a week. You may grow, you may not. Are you able to get erections? And hypnotherapy sounds interesting, let me know how it goes. I truly believe there is a cure to hard flaccid, once the cause has been discovered, mine was tight pc muscles and severe anxiety, maybe yours is entirely psychological (sub-conscious).
                      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        Pelvic floor imbalance?

If you're HF diminishes during restroom breaks and/or long squats, you need to balance your pelvic floor.
                        He's tried that according to previous posts.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                          It's very unfortunate to hear this. But I'm glad that it isn't affecting you that badly anymore. It isn't nearly as bad for me either, I just have some pains. My pelvic floor is still messes up and probably my new bodybuilding routine (the ab workouts) has worsened it. I need to get back in the game and fix it. But anyway, I too used a therawand but prefer to use my fingers really. And it does make my PC muscles looser and improve my erections, (EQ and maintaining them). If I could find a PT that actually did myofascial trigger points I'd probably be cooking with gas, but thats just merely speculation based off of the therawand results. I still don't understand trigger points that well, I'm still searching for info on it atm. Hopefully it will fix the tension in my lower abdominals.
                          It could be an inflammation of the prostate but my urologist told me it most likely isn't. He never checked it though (I'm 21).
                          I'm not sure why you think your pelvic floor is messed up...think about it this way; if train your legs twice a week with squats, lunges and deadlifts and then sit on your ass for the rest of the week and do absolutely nothing, do you think your legs will get weaker and tighter because you aren't doing anything? No...they will still get stronger because you trained them for that hour. If you do your pelvic floor exercises consistently (rks, deep squats, whatever it is that you do), you will see good results even if you do some stuff throughout the week that puts tensions on the pelvic floor.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                            I'm not sure why you think your pelvic floor is messed up...think about it this way; if train your legs twice a week with squats, lunges and deadlifts and then sit on your ass for the rest of the week and do absolutely nothing, do you think your legs will get weaker and tighter because you aren't doing anything? No...they will still get stronger because you trained them for that hour. If you do your pelvic floor exercises consistently (rks, deep squats, whatever it is that you do), you will see good results even if you do some stuff throughout the week that puts tensions on the pelvic floor.
                            I kinda forgot to mention that I stopped doing all of that after I got the results. (Bad judgment call lol)
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

bigbob - have youre cured your HF? what have you done?

TBH, i have no clue what to do. Ive tried everything. Im going to start tackling my HF 100% full force now since life has sort of stabalized. Im going internal massages with the therawand, deep breathing (Rk/meditation), and eating clean. Theres not much else we can do.

Ive also experimented with water enemes and holding them in to expand the pelvic floor, this one is tough though.... sounds weird.. i kno.

Comment

Working...
                              X