Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Sustained An Injury To My Frenulum. What To Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Sustained An Injury To My Frenulum. What To Do?

So after having problems with the PeniMaster Pro as I detailed here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-pro-unit.html

and here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ml#post1286386

I decided to use a silicone cap that I bought before from the Phallosan company in anticipation of getting the PeniMaster Pro unit just in case. After having gone through what I detailed in the above links, I was testing it out to see if using a silicone cap would work with the PMP. I did about 6 hours yesterday of extending. It wasn't perfect but it seemed as if I could make it work and kept it at a pretty good tension (between 600g and 900g). I was also using baby powder because when I was first trying it in on of the later hours my penis slipped out. As I said it wasn't perfect but what I liked about using the silicone cap was despite the tension I had the penis came out in a much better condition with no real soreness. I was only getting about in hour in at a time and right when I was going to go for my last hours of the day I decided to keep it on for 2 hours. I did not any problems while wearing it and it was in there nice and tight but when I took the unit off I felt a sting when I pulled my foreskin back. It turns out I tore my frenulum a bit (I am not circumcised). It's not bleeding so I assume its not as serious as it could be but when I look at it it does look torn a bit. The tear/cut is maybe about a millimeter or so. If I look at it from a profile there is a noticeable indent. Again, there is no bleeding but there is that indent from a profile view plus the stinging feeling when I pull the foreskin back or if that area is touched.

Does this sound like something that will heal on it's own and will that indent disappear in a couple of weeks or what?

This is essentially where I have to hit the brakes on my PE as a whole as well as anything sexual really until it heals. It's really disheartening. I had been working with the PMP for a little less than a month and liked it a lot better than another unit I was using previously and thought I had found my dream unit but then a couple of weeks in the discoloration problem started.

I am not sure at all how I tore/cut my frenulum. I don't know if I just didn't put on the silicone cap right that last time. Since I am not circumcised, the video demonstrations I have seen on how to put it on are not clear since they seem to be based on circumcised penises (like too many of these units and PE material is sadly). So what I did is that I put the silicone cap on and pull back as much of the foreskin as I could to the point where I could roll up my foreskin with the cap on my glans. Is that right?

I did put on the adapter for the PMP later on in my experiment. Those are the pieces that you put on in order for the unit to give you a better grip in the glans chamber. I used the smaller adapter because I noticed when I was trying it that the silicone cap would slip out a bit. Perhaps it was that. Perhaps the silicone cap was slipping out and it got caught in the adapter like it was supposed to but in trying to slip out it just ended up pulling on the frenulum throughout my last 2 hours of usage.

So now I am left with two problems. The discoloration of the whole top half of my glans as I detail above in one of the links and now this tore/cut frenullum. Again, does this injury to my frenullum sound like it will heal on its own? What are the remedies?

If this heals up just fine (hopefully it does) I think I am going to purchase the Uvipe Pro unit. I haven't really seen any reviews for this (one person on this forum asked about it but didn't really get any solid responses). You can see vids of it on youtube and such. It has a vacuum chamber that looks to me similar to the LG Hanger. My plan was to start hanging after I get some good gains with PE and an extender so I had my eye on the LG Hanger for later. So the Uvipe Pro chamber is similar to the LG Hanger but it can be used as an extender and uses a silicone cap which I like. However, if anyone knows a lot about extenders and believes there is a much better vacuum extender system that allows use of a silicone cap please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    OneJosh
    Last edited by OneJosh; 11-19-2016, 11:16 AM.

I experienced a (I call it ) a partial tear in my frenny, years ago, before the PM Pro was even invented.
    I left it alone, it healed, still a small indentation, and have had no problem with it since.

No idea how yours will do. Kind of depends on what you do to it.
    The frenulum, I've read, is packed with sensory nerves, to give pleasure from penetration, etc.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
    X