Health Issue - Numbness of the penis head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health Issue - Numbness of the penis head

I'm a 25 year old guy and I masturbate twice a day and I used to get a great pleasure from it but lately, when the sperm comes out I don't feel much pleasure like it used to be. What’s wrong with me? I don’t smoke nor take alcohol. I get my erections alright. This happens only when I masturbate by lying on the bed and rubbing my penis on the pillow (that's how I like to do it). But when I use my hand, and do it like most of us do, I get a better pleasure, but not as good as it used to be anymore. One more thing. Recently I started to wash my penis head bit hard after taking a piss. I suspect that has done some nerve damage ? I don't know... I need your help ! . This is driving me crazy !

Would it stop if I quit masturbating for some time ? . If so how long should I stop ? . I'm sure the issue is in the penis head.

Sorry is I posted this in the wrong section. I'm new to this site. I don't know what else to do.... Really appreciate your advise. Thanks all !
    Kumarshane
    Last edited by Kumarshane; 11-21-2016, 12:16 PM.

Cut/uncut ?

Masturbate with a quality lube, meant for sex. Stop rubbing the glans without lube.
    Use of a vitamin E oil may help.

How about less masturbation, maybe 3 times a week.

Recently I started to wash my penis head bit hard after taking a piss.
    well, maybe try being more gentle. Perhaps when you shower would be the time to just gently rinse off your Sausage.

What do you think ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Try practicing some self-control over your masturbation habit like you do for your smoking & alcohol consumption. 2 X / day, everyday is excessive! Get some exercise, go to the gym, jog, and build your cardio fitness. You'll build healthy habits & fitness, and better control your emotional urges to masturbate. Plus, you'll discover when you do ejaculate, it's much more satisfying when you have sex or only by masterbating 2 or 3 times per week. Use lube to reduce the chances of desensitizing your glans & frenulum when masturbating, too.

Comment

Dangler,Thanks for the reply. Sounds good !. I will try 3 times a week as you suggested. And the shower tip as well. I like to know for how long I should avoid masturbation to recover from whatever the damage caused ?. I'm clean from since yesterday. Should I stay the whole week without masturbating ?
        Kumarshane
        Last edited by Kumarshane; 11-21-2016, 02:15 PM.

Comment

jockinthebox , a very helpful tip. Thanks. I need lot of self control coz I'm addicted to this. I thought that 2-3 times per week rule only applies for having sex, and its ok to masturbate as much as you can. Now I know I've been wrong.
          Kumarshane
          Last edited by Kumarshane; 11-21-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

And Dangler , What you mean by cut / uncut ? . My penis was not cut , it's not damaged. From the inside even, I don't feel any pain or difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumarshane View Post
              And Dangler , What you mean by cut / uncut ? . My penis was not cut , it's not damaged. From the inside even, I don't feel any pain or difference.
              circumcised = cut
              not circumcised = un cut

Comment

Oh.. I thought you are asking if my penis is wounded during the act. I'm Not circumcised. Would it affect positively for my issue Dangler ? , I mean for the healing process. I avoided masturbating for 2 days . It was really hard coz I used to do it twice per day. But I can manage. Is it ok if I hold it till this Saturday, then masturbate and see if the issue still exists ? . What you reckon ?
                Kumarshane
                Last edited by Kumarshane; 11-22-2016, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I dunno, whatever you decide, err on the cautious side. I think you will be ok.

Comment

Working...
                  X