In desperate need of help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In desperate need of help!

Hi guys I'm new here and really need help posting a query. I am in severe pain from simply stretching my flaccid penis out with my hand. And I don't know if I can get to the doctor till Monday. I can't see where and how to post a new thread, but I am in severe pain and need some help.

Neutral Michael!

Welcome to the Gym.

Most such injuries usually correct themselves with a day or two of rest. Don't stress.

There is a Beginners Forun and an Injuries Forum in which you should post in order to get the mos feed back.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've moved your post to it's own thread so as we can try and help you.
      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelalex View Post
        Hi guys I'm new here and really need help posting a query. I am in severe pain from simply stretching my flaccid penis out with my hand. And I don't know if I can get to the doctor till Monday. I can't see where and how to post a new thread, but I am in severe pain and need some help.
        Go forum that you would like to start a thread in and you will see a blue box on the top left of the forum that says Post New Thread. Click on that to start your thread.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Go forum that you would like to start a thread in and you will see a blue box on the top left of the forum that says Post New Thread. Click on that to start your thread.
          It's okay Cav...I've done it for him.
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I hate it when you beat me to it.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelalex View Post
              If the pain is so severe that you can't wait to see a Dr on Monday then you should seek immediate medical attention at an emergency room.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                If the pain is so severe that you can't wait to see a Dr on Monday then you should seek immediate medical attention at an emergency room.
                Agreed
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X