Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common or not?

Hi guys,

I'm rather embarrased when it comes to talking about my penis, which is why I haven't gone to any medical experts regarding my 'query'!

I have a thin piece of skin attatching the head of my penis to the shaft. It is not on the underside (I believe this is called the frenulum), but rather it is on the left side of my penis. I'm slightly below average length, and just about average growth, but I'm wondering if this piece of skin has affected my growth?

Is this piece of skin common to most men, or am I abnormal? Obviously I'm not going to ask my mates, and any website I look at regarding the anatomy of the penis does not have any reference to this piece of skin. Also, in all the pictures I've seen, there is no sign of it!

Thanks in advance for your help.

i've never heard of it. I'd think the only way it would hinder your potential gains is if it tore during jelqing or something. why wouldn't you bring it up to your doc? i had a mole removed from the base of my dick once because it became irritated during sex and such, also made shaving difficult. they're professionals, they're not going to giggle when you drop trow.

Comment

I've just found something on Google about penis adhesions! I think this may be my problem. Has anyone else heard of, or experienced this? I'm lead to believe that it is more common in circumcised men, rather than uncircumcised, and that it usually affects teenagers.

I am uncircumcised, and I'm 29 years old!! Apparently it can be sorted by a quick visit to the GP or urologist, and a procedure carried out under local anesthetic.

I guess I just need to 'man-up' and go see my doctor!

Comment

haha if they have to use liquid nitrogen, i won't lie, you might jump a bit. it's not that bad, but i had to put my back to the wall to keep from backing away from it instinctually.

Comment

Originally posted by bigevs View Post
          I've just found something on Google about penis adhesions! I think this may be my problem. Has anyone else heard of, or experienced this? I'm lead to believe that it is more common in circumcised men, rather than uncircumcised, and that it usually affects teenagers.

I am uncircumcised, and I'm 29 years old!! Apparently it can be sorted by a quick visit to the GP or urologist, and a procedure carried out under local anesthetic.

I guess I just need to 'man-up' and go see my doctor!
          bigevs,
          Welcome to the Gym and don't be shy about asking questions. Go see a doctor and get this taken care of and off your mind!
          Let us know what you learn. There may be lots of guys out there wondering the same thing, so share your knowledge and make the world a better place.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
          X