New Veins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Veins

I was having a intercourse with my gf last week and i had a cock ring ( i think it was to tight ) on. The day after that I've notice a purplish/bluish vein on my penis shaft skin its a thin branch like line it gets darker when my penis is erect, and it looks really ugly and sometimes when im erect the vein kinda hurts like it burns a little ... what can i do for this to go away :/ hopefully i didn't do any permanent damage.. And on my penis i have a blue main vein and it doesn't go as hard/fat as it use to after this?
    Last edited by JasonJ2; 12-23-2016, 04:43 PM.

First thing's first, give it a rest. Odds are it will go down if you give it some time, but if it doesn't there are people here who will probably be able to help. The most important thing to do now though is to rest your penis as much as possible, and make sure you're sleeping and eating right. Might have to tell the GF you "have a headache" for a little bit, lol.

Comment

how long should i rest it

Comment

I'd try to give it at least two weeks, but I know that might be difficult if you're in a relationship. Is this something you'd be willing to discuss with your GF?

Comment

Also, you should get an appointment with a urologist, they will probably be able to give you much more accurate advice than we can here. There are a few potential causes for problems like this, so you might need to do some tests to find out exactly what it is, and how to treat it.

Comment

hopefully i didn't Screw up my penis and hoping this shit isn't permanent D:
            Last edited by JasonJ2; 12-23-2016, 06:17 PM.

Comment

That's why it's worth doing this the right way, starting with resting. I'm not an expert on these things, just a guy who injured his dick a few months ago who has been obsessively reading everything he can to try and solve his problem. From what I've seen a lot of penis problems can be permanent, or at least end up that way if you don't take the appropriate steps as early as possible. Hopefully someone more experienced will be able to chime in and tell you it's nothing, but until then I would be doing everything I can to get it sorted. 99% of the time that means resting and maybe applying some heat + light massage, but definitely try to avoid erections for a while.

Comment

shit i went erect earlier today purposely to see if the thin purple veins were there xD .. anyways thanks bro

Comment

Shouldn't be a problem, but it's possible it could delay the healing process. It's tempting to get yourself hard to check for signs that you're healing, but you gotta stay strong. Read a book or something, lol.

Comment

Lol xD ok hopefully i get no wet dreams :P

Comment

You gotta read a really boring book.

Comment

From what you describe I would guess rest will take care of it. Really good accurate advice so far. Because it seems to be continuing to function easily, and the pain was minor I think you over did it with the cock ring. Luckily it sounds mild. You just experienced the dangers of too tight a restriction for too long and probably an ejaculation while restricted. All big no no's. So be glad it wasn't worse, don't do that again. Watch patiently, and see a doctor. Good luck.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Ok ill just rest for another 1-2weeks try my best not to get a erection again and apply some heat onto my penis :P

ill try to update if anything happens

Comment

Update:
                            did not play with my penis for 2 days
                            Applied heat on my shaft
                            Sometimes The left side of the shaft where the purplish thin vein is, starts to itch inside.. dunno if this is normal

Comment

Sounds very normal. Continue to rest. It sounds like it is healing.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X