Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why God? Doc said they confused the scans. I dont have GH deficiency. Have no idea wh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why God? Doc said they confused the scans. I dont have GH deficiency. Have no idea wh

Fellas the doc that supposedly found what's wrong, said that they misplaced the scans and that my scans look normal. He says I don't have adult onset growth hormone deficiency. In addition he said he has no idea what to do and help me.

I never ever would I have thought that the summer of 2015, my whole life would shift 180. Never ever I would have thought that a Jelqing session in the shower, would give me a fist-sized varicocele, atrophied testicle, make me Testosterone deficient, Thyroid deficient and give me an annoying cold lifeless hard penis.

I've been to so many doctors, I can't count them on my fingers anymore. No one has a clue, they see that I have a varicocele and say "yeps you have a varicocele". They look at my Testosterone levels of 150-200 dl, (which were 500-700 just one year ago) and say "you are in normal range, we see men with this levels who have no erection problems and etc". I asked her but are they 20 years old? she said " No, they are usually over 40+, but its still in the average normal range"

They see my constantly elevating levels of TSH
    ( Before this, they were in 0.5-1.0 range, now they are in 4.0-4.7 range) and say well its not too much to worry, we see functioning people with such numbers.

No one believes me that someone can f#ck up his entire hormonal system after a jelqing injury. No one wants to operate on the varicocele because as they say " You are too young, if you were over 50+ then it would have been of concern, then we could discuss the probability of a potential surgery" To note, this started when I was 19, I didn't even finish my puberty yet. Now I'm 21, and I'm just worried of my body`s development to an adult male.

No doctor wants to deal with me anymore, because as it says in my journal " This patient is in need of psychologist, He is constantly catastrophy thinking and seeing problems where they don't exist".

I can't imagine living the rest of my life (which did not even start yet ), with all kind of symptoms and more and more popping symptoms as the time passes. I want to stay as positive as I can, but by being positive, I lost 6 months of doing nothing hoping it will vanish.
    Helloboy
    Last edited by Helloboy; 01-10-2017, 09:34 AM.

How is your dick connected to your thyroid?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

As it looks, everything is connected Sir. Like a domino effect. Or Im just the unluckiest person in this regard. Sometimes its hard for me to believe this is all happening, but Im my own example.
      Helloboy
      Last edited by Helloboy; 01-10-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Apparently, thyroid disease is one of the major causes of Erectile Dysfunction.

Is Thyroid Disease Causing Your Erectile Dysfunction? | Worldhealth.net Anti-Aging News
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Did you see a therapist?

Comment

You still havent followed My advice to get cured?

Comment

CUSP82, DrJohn, I've been to the only male pelvic floor P.T. in our relatively large area. She started to treat me, however she kept saying that she believes something else is wrong in my body. So after 2 sessions, she just told me " You need to go to a doctor again, there must be something else wrong with you".

Comment

So what are you going to do to help you get better? Doing nothing won't help and you know that.

Comment

Sir, I have no idea. This is driving me crazy, however I'm calm. I want to think logical as to what would be the best and wisest next step to take.

Comment

The next step is to do what your doctors have suggested. Go see a therapist. As you have stated the docs won't treat you until you see if you have some mental issues in regard to this. Now if no doc is going to treat you without seeing a therapist your only other option is to sit and do nothing and waste your life. Now you know you have no mental issues how? Most people that have those issues don't know they have them they rely on others to tell them. Do you think cray people know they're crazy?

Comment

Few seconds ago you had GH deficiency coz of which you even claimed that your neck,shoulder and height got stunt and was shrinking with the only exception of your waist and now you don't have any deficiency.I also have hf for 5 months now,with no errection in standing position and great while sitting,on waking up early morning I get a raging errection which persists on standing unlike the day time.Doctors have no idea nor do I,but I have started believing it's more in our head,when my anxiety is lower there I feel slight improvement and morning wood clearly explains this coz it's the time I am least stressed.Its depressing and rebelling when doc says your junk is normal when in reality it is stiff like stone ,but certainly something must be wrong in all of us that uros all round the world claim it's fine.Why I haven't found a single uro claiming something wrong in any country of this world,I feel our brain is more complicated than we think and so I have started taking clonazepam again as prescribed, don't know if it will work or not but I have started blaming my mind for all this.I never did any PE exercise but got it from repeated swelling of lymph vessel which is considered benign.

Comment

Rachi, Hi,

Indeed, it's true, my neck, shoulders and height did get stunt and was shrinking with the only exception of my hips, which are on the contrary getting wider, giving me a women like shaped body. That's why when I hear that the problem might be GH related it made sense. However, knowing that it is not GH, now it's just more puzzling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranchi View Post
                          Few seconds ago you had GH deficiency coz of which you even claimed that your neck,shoulder and height got stunt and was shrinking with the only exception of your waist and now you don't have any deficiency.I also have hf for 5 months now,with no errection in standing position and great while sitting,on waking up early morning I get a raging errection which persists on standing unlike the day time.Doctors have no idea nor do I,but I have started believing it's more in our head,when my anxiety is lower there I feel slight improvement and morning wood clearly explains this coz it's the time I am least stressed.Its depressing and rebelling when doc says your junk is normal when in reality it is stiff like stone ,but certainly something must be wrong in all of us that uros all round the world claim it's fine.Why I haven't found a single uro claiming something wrong in any country of this world,I feel our brain is more complicated than we think and so I have started taking clonazepam again as prescribed, don't know if it will work or not but I have started blaming my mind for all this.I never did any PE exercise but got it from repeated swelling of lymph vessel which is considered benign.
                          Have you tried the stuff in my signature?
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            The next step is to do what your doctors have suggested. Go see a therapist. As you have stated the docs won't treat you until you see if you have some mental issues in regard to this. Now if no doc is going to treat you without seeing a therapist your only other option is to sit and do nothing and waste your life. Now you know you have no mental issues how? Most people that have those issues don't know they have them they rely on others to tell them. Do you think cray people know they're crazy?
                            Couldn't be more true. Subconscious is just as powerful, if not more, than the conscious.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Doing nothing is the WRONG thing to do. I did nothing and just suffered through my flare ups, be it my hard flacccid was gone. 6 months is usually long enough for the vast majority of minor physical anomalies to heal up, and from mUltiple QUALIFIED medical professionals' standpoints, this is minor. See a counselor, it's better than doing nothing.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X