Jelqing/sex/masterbation gave me this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing/sex/masterbation gave me this

I have a thrombosed vein/mondor disease! Two large veins on both sides of my penis and at the end is a lump. Both veins feel like a cord and is thick and no it dont hurt even after sex or masterbation unless to ruff. I think I had this for 3 or 2 years and from what I was told it was cause by jelqing when I started years ago but stayed because of masterbation and sex. A urologist is no use because everyone who went was told they don't know what it is or its nothing to worry about and surgery is definitely not an option. I went to the doctor I told her I wanted ibuprofen for a headache but really it was for the veins (people said ibuprofen works) but instead she gave me naproxen which I never heard of. I just started to do hot baths, wraps, messaging, and was told to not masterbate or have sex but 5 days ago I had sex and 2 days later a thressome so stop using my penis will be hard. Everyone who had success getting rid of it used ibuprofen so me using naproxen puts me on edge because it probably won't work like ibuprofen. How should I go about this to get rid of them for good???

Jarjar - relax my friend, you have sustained an injury. It requires rest and down time. You have an inflamed lymph duct in your dick as a result of an injury or overwork. It takes time to heal and you need to refrain from masturbation, sex and other activities that will prevent healing.

Welcome to the forums, we are glad you took the time to join.

Comment

I don't know about your specific injury but I am a paramedic and can tell yo Naproxen is Aleve by another name usually just a stronger prescribed dose. Naproxen and Ibuprophen are both non steroidal anti inflammatory medications. Meaning they should both help stop inflammation where there is injury this relieving pain. In my opinion (PE wise and sexual) and (I dont know much) I would say relax for a bit. Just wait for your penis to heal just because it doesn't hurt doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Best of luck to you!

Comment

P.S. sorry about all the spelling errors my phone does not have autocorrect lol.

Comment

So who are these people you've been listening to? Better to listen to those people instead of a doctor because those people really know what they're talking about.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Show the doctor. She can tell you if you have any trouble. Thrombosed viens are not just big viens.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Why are you asking your doc for a script of Ibuprofen? It's an over the counter medicine.

Also, bad idea to hide things from your doc. I'm pretty sure most of them have seen a few todgers in their lifetime and heard just about everything.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Ibuprofen is an over the counter drug. Why not buy some and try it.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

4 identical threads by the same guy!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Please DO NOT repeat threads across multiple forums!

This not only confuses and annoys other members but makes it more difficult for you to get answers.

I have merged all 4 of your threads, deleted 3 duplicates and placed your query in the appropriate forum.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223
                      Gosh! You are in a bad mood!

Comment

Sorry, I'll mellow out.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by BigBob223 View Post
                          Sorry, I'll mellow out.
                          Hey cheer up...it's Friday! Party time!

He gets naked and runs round the mod room! Puts us all in a bad mood!

Comment

Jarjarblinks, I have issued you with a verbal warning for ignoring directions not to post duplicate statements.

If you continue to ignore advice already given and post more duplicate statements across any other forums you may well be banned from using this site permanently.

Comment

Working...
                            X