Sex Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Injuries

What are some common injuries that can happen during sex besides penile fracture?

Oh god this is a dour thread .

There are penis injuries of course but also pelvic floor issues come up from time to time. Until recently these have been little recognised by the medical people .

Comment

Thats whats I dont understand... Why is it that the medical community knows so little about pelvic floor issues?

Comment

I was diagnosed with PFD 2 years ago... So are you saying it is possible to have a pelvic floor injury with sex or masturbation?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbabyjay53 View Post
          I was diagnosed with PFD 2 years ago... So are you saying it is possible to have a pelvic floor injury with sex or masturbation?
          I seriously doubt that.

As far as sex I would care if there is a possiblity of injure, not going to stop me from having sex or changing my behavior.
          7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
          8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
          8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
          8 X 6 goal
          8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

There seems to be a number of possible causes for pelvic issues among them a sudden increase in the amount of work . So like other muscles overwork on an unconditioned area can cause a problem .

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbabyjay53 View Post
              Thats whats I dont understand... Why is it that the medical community knows so little about pelvic floor issues?
              This is a specialized field, and depending on the nature of the issue you might be referred to a neurologist, gastroenterologist, physical therapist, etc.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X