PENIS ENLARGEMENT IS LEGITIMATE , How to Avoid Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENIS ENLARGEMENT IS LEGITIMATE , How to Avoid Injury

I'm just going to give my testimonials about my experience. I started PE 8/15 and yes I did injure myself once during JP90. I was being overzealous and Jelqed beyond numbness , which was my own doing. Luckily my Wife was on her period and it took about 3 days before it was back to normal conditions.

I became interested in PE because a medical professional indirectly led me to Penis Exercises. Stamina Training is what you guys call it. The Jelqing & Penis Stretching was a added Bonus. I was skeptical but my medical condition ( Prolactinoma ) & coming out of that motivates me about PE and the added sexual intercourse benefits.

PE is risky as is NFL FOOTBALL , BOXING , MMA UFC but people still do it knowing the risk. I want to make 7 points.

1. Professionals promote PE. , Natural Health Source , Leading Edge Health etc. Provide support for programs such as Erectionfitness

2. Read & Research everything before you just dive in.

3. Follow the rules & don't skip steps trying to be all entrepreneural.

4. Listen to knowledge of senior members instead of shunning them because your a grown MAN. I personally look at it like this because I'm opinionated myself. " CHEW THE MEAT & SPIT OUT THE BONE " as it applies for yourself.

5. Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up ,. Before any Penis Stretching or Jelqing

6. Penis Stretching naturally will stop blood flow after your done & advanced Manual Stretching is worse. Don't Panic , relax but make sure you do stamina training or Jelqing after Stretching. It's paramount for growth. Even if you use Visual stimulation to help. DO NOT EJACULATE !!!!!! IMPORTANT

7. YOU must KEGEL Outside of PE for growth & recovery. Don't skip this step & RK'S ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT

Look I'm no expert but PE is safe if you stay in your Lane & Parameters , progress as you learn experience. PE is not a race for the Swift but for those who can ENDURE. In summary don't skip steps & do the whole package.
    *Warm-up
    *Stretching
    *Jelqing
    *Stamina Training w/o Ejaculation ( that's for sex )
    *WARM-DOWN
    Get that down pack first then let's talk of other things.

...and listen to your PI's!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Great post.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Great post.
        Thanks doggy man! I do my best!

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
          I'm just going to give my testimonials about my experience. I started PE 8/15 and yes I did injure myself once during JP90. I was being overzealous and Jelqed beyond numbness , which was my own doing. Luckily my Wife was on her period and it took about 3 days before it was back to normal conditions.

I became interested in PE because a medical professional indirectly led me to Penis Exercises. Stamina Training is what you guys call it. The Jelqing & Penis Stretching was a added Bonus. I was skeptical but my medical condition ( Prolactinoma ) & coming out of that motivates me about PE and the added sexual intercourse benefits.

PE is risky as is NFL FOOTBALL , BOXING , MMA UFC but people still do it knowing the risk. I want to make 7 points.

1. Professionals promote PE. , Natural Health Source , Leading Edge Health etc. Provide support for programs such as Erectionfitness

2. Read & Research everything before you just dive in.

3. Follow the rules & don't skip steps trying to be all entrepreneural.

4. Listen to knowledge of senior members instead of shunning them because your a grown MAN. I personally look at it like this because I'm opinionated myself. " CHEW THE MEAT & SPIT OUT THE BONE " as it applies for yourself.

5. Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up Warm-up ,. Before any Penis Stretching or Jelqing

6. Penis Stretching naturally will stop blood flow after your done & advanced Manual Stretching is worse. Don't Panic , relax but make sure you do stamina training or Jelqing after Stretching. It's paramount for growth. Even if you use Visual stimulation to help. DO NOT EJACULATE !!!!!! IMPORTANT

7. YOU must KEGEL Outside of PE for growth & recovery. Don't skip this step & RK'S ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT

Look I'm no expert but PE is safe if you stay in your Lane & Parameters , progress as you learn experience. PE is not a race for the Swift but for those who can ENDURE. In summary don't skip steps & do the whole package.
          *Warm-up
          *Stretching
          *Jelqing
          *Stamina Training w/o Ejaculation ( that's for sex )
          *WARM-DOWN
          Get that down pack first then let's talk of other things.
          Much of what you have said is true.... except PE being risky business. It is in no way comparable to any of the sports you mentioned. People end up paralyzed from playing football, and brain dead from boxing & MMA. Ever take a look at what it did to Muhammed Ali? To my knowledge no one has every died from PE or ended up in a wheel chair for the rest of their lives, so that is just extreme hyperbole. PE is extremely safe if you aren't a moron.

#6 of your points is erroneous too....
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

You know when you've been Tango'd!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1jywlZG74o

Comment

Hahahahaha
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I just gotta ask. Marlon have you ever considered getting a rep with a decent personality?
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  Much of what you have said is true.... except PE being risky business. It is in no way comparable to any of the sports you mentioned. People end up paralyzed from playing football, and brain dead from boxing & MMA. Ever take a look at what it did to Muhammed Ali? To my knowledge no one has every died from PE or ended up in a wheel chair for the rest of their lives, so that is just extreme hyperbole. PE is extremely safe if you aren't a moron.

I believe the first line of his post was that he was going to give his testimonial of PE and his experiences. He goes on to make 7 points that he feels are important for his experience and I didn't take his points as being scientifically based fact. Maybe no one has died from PE but how do you know that no man has ever committed suicide due to injuries he rec'd from PE and the mental problems it may have caused him. There have been numerous posters who have endured injuries and point blank stated they wished they were dead.
                  How much different is being dead and wishing you were? Some might say that actually being dead is preferable.
                  You can call it hyperbole but it seems he was just making a point that dangers are all around us in life and managing risk is up to each individual.
                  Your post seems to just trivialize the TANGOs OP.
                  Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
                  Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
                  4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

i used to wish I was dead when I had HF. It's hell. I truly believed I was permanently impotent.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                      Much of what you have said is true.... except PE being risky business.

Why is #6 erroneous. Many members wonder what the hell is going on after they complete manual Penis Stretching for a extended period of time. Advanced Manual Stretching is much worse. ( Bundled , Tension , Mandingo ) . It's perfectly normal , but at first you get a little wide eyed trying to get the blood going for Jelqing or Stamina Training. Members said they have tried to work Erections up for 10 + minutes after extensive manual Penis Stretching & senior members such as BIG AL said chill out don't Panic it's perfectly normal. If you don't know that , then of course you would think the worst. ( Now I'm going to drop the MIC & walk away )

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        I just gotta ask. Marlon have you ever considered getting a rep with a decent personality?
                        Soft and fuzzy with things that are not truth is not admirable. When you have cancer or a heart attack the doctor doesn't sugar coat it. People need to separate "feelings" from facts.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

"Be certain to fear injuries, just don't let that fear get in the way of gains!"

Gawsh darn right I said it.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                          X