Update on Sex Injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Sex Injury

So its been over 3 weeks since I hit my wifes pelvic bone while having sex. I just saw my doctor for the second time and told him the pain at the base of my penis was not getting better. I tried ibuprofen and i tried icing, no improvement. Since the injury I have noticed my erections are slightly smaller, and i have really bad premature ejaculation! Like a few strokes and i cum. During sex its like 2 or 3 pumps and done. The point being its affected my sexual performance big time! The hard scar tissue is still under the skin like a lump. My doctor has now referred me to a Urolgist, and told me i might have a microfracture but hopefully not. Its giving me alot of anxiety.... I dont want a fracture or surgery so i hope it is just time that i need to heal this :/

Go see the urologist, give yourself time and rest and allow thing to heal.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I hope it is not a fracture nor need surgery also. That being said anxiety won't help. See the urologist for sure. Then relax it, no sex, no masterbating just rest. I'm sure your wife will understand and Rosie Palmer and her five sisters will understand also. Rest of your friend right now. You are you having the preE because he is in shock.
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Forget about sex and masturbation for some time. You will live. You need to let the thing repair and heal.

Start a new hobby.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
        X