Burning while urinating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning while urinating

So about a month ago I had sex and since I urinated about 5 minutes before I had sex I did not have to go after which was a big mistake on my part. After that I have had burning sensations off and on when I urinate since that day. I went to the doctor and they said it was not a STD or UTI so now i'm kinda scared because I have no clue what it is. I have been using the bathmate on and off for the past 3 months more off than on. I can say that within this month of having the urinating i've only used the bathmate last night and several days last week like 3 but went in flaccid. Does anybody know what this could be from? I thought the pain had gone away but I had gone to the bathroom last night and the pain had came back. I'm trying to drink tons of water today to make sure if I actually have this pain full time or not. Another thing is I feel I've gotten so used to the pain that its coming naturally and i'm thinking i'm peeing with no pain but its just minimal. I just don't want to be stuck with this pain for forever....

Where is the pain centered? I would predict your reply is in the urethra in the area of the glans around the opening.
    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm View Post
      Where is the pain centered? I would predict your reply is in the urethra in the area of the glans around the opening.
      Yes that is correct. and sometimes in the middle of my penis/shaft.

Comment

i have had burning sensations from semen possibly moving back into the bladder and wanting out. also with burning in the penis after orgasm then later going pee. something to do with the semen staying in too long and not getting cleaned out.

but this lasting for a prolonged period is strange.
        goal--Contentment
        proactive's progress log

Comment

A possibility is that some semen remained in your UT, the semen left in the tract long enough can harden and blocking the UT and sticking to the walls of the UT; acting as a plug. When you finally urinated, you dislodged the plug that was binding to the walls of the UT. This may have torn a layer of tissue from the UT causing the pain you are experiencing. Additionally bacteria may have entered the tissues prolonging the healing process. Normally resting the penis should heal the area, any activity that could stress that area would further delay complete healing. This is just my thought.
          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

So your saying its best to rest my penis at the moment?

Comment

Is your pelvic floor tense?
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by RalphPhoLauren View Post
                So your saying its best to rest my penis at the moment?
                Yes

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  Is your pelvic floor tense?
                  When I get erect yes but throughout the day no.

Comment

When I get erect yes but throughout the day no.
                    Your PF shouldn't involuntarily tense while erect.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

So about a month ago I had sex and since I urinated about 5 minutes before I had sex I did not have to go after which was a big mistake on my part. After that I have had burning sensations off and on when I urinate since that day. I went to the doctor and they said it was not a STD or UTI so now i'm kinda scared because I have no clue what it is. I have been using the bathmate on and off for the past 3 months more off than on. I can say that within this month of having the urinating i've only used the bathmate last night and several days last week like 3 but went in flaccid. Does anybody know what this could be from? I thought the pain had gone away but I had gone to the bathroom last night and the pain had came back. I'm trying to drink tons of water today to make sure if I actually have this pain full time or not. Another thing is I feel I've gotten so used to the pain that its coming naturally and i'm thinking i'm peeing with no pain but its just minimal. I just don't want to be stuck with this pain for forever....
                      just masturbate and ejaculate, the pain will be gone 100%

Comment

Originally posted by rapid View Post
                        just masturbate and ejaculate, the pain will be gone 100%
                        Why scientifically would this stop the pain when i've already been urinating all day?

Comment

Your PF shouldn't involuntarily tense while erect.
                          Some involuntary kegels while erect is fine, during stimulus, as long as those contractions aren't causing premature ejaculation, IMO.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Some involuntary kegels while erect is fine, during stimulus, as long as those contractions aren't causing premature ejaculation, IMO.
                            Kegeling persistently isn't good, good catch.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Kegeling persistently isn't good, good catch.
                              You know me..

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X