Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Point Strecth Injury?

Hey guys,
    my first post and a pretty devastating one too...
    Iam into PE since 8 years in total now...here and there longer breaks.

Since 4 months iam back in the game. My trainingprogram is: 30min normal stretch and 15min mandingos. I roll good with that. 4 days ago i wanted to try a new exercise because i read good stuff about it...

So I did 15min of 2-Point-stretching, with quite strong force. The day after i noticed that my Penis felt like rubber, not soft and flexible as always. It feels like really tough and i cant press it together as easily as before...Its feels a bit like after masturbation but evern harder/tougher...My Penis is not red, there are no bruises and no red dots...Well is it just overtrained or can this be a serious injury, or is it even developing fibrose/scar tissue?

Right now iam really confused and anxious, cause i never experienced anything like this. I will now pause for at least 1 week. What bothers me the most is the thought that my Penis may stays like this and cant be stretched anymore. Do you have advices/tip or know cremes/supps that may soften the tunica or speed up the healing proc.? Iam thankful for everything helpful.

Greetings from Tiptop.
    Tip-top
    Last edited by Tip-top; 04-05-2017, 12:40 PM.

Hello Tip-Top. When I over stretch my erection quality goes way down. Usually rest helps. Also reverse kegels, Hindi squats, sitting on a tennis ball and other relaxation yoga for the abs, back, pelvis and thighs helps also.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

first of all, fanx for the reply. Iam now 7 days off... the penis is slightly softer but still kinda feels thick and rubbery...I also i have some kind of high flow priapisms, during the day the penis is kinda always filled 30-40% with blood...its really odd....i hope it will be everything as it was before.soon....what more can i do , besides paracethamol, IR lamp and massages??

Comment

Working...
      X